Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5743 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

New Creative Team

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Maelstrom

The year 2007 is drawing to a close and 2008 is coming ever closer. For those of us that do have Fantastic Four in our pull list, we'll be saying goodbye to Dwayne McDuffie and Paul Pelletier and welcoming a brand new creative team on the book in the form of, Mark Millar and Brian Hitch.

Given their track record in the Ultimate Universe, and as far as Millar is concerned, his writing during Marvel's Civil War, what are your feelings on this new creative team?

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zero edge

oooo I like Miller and Hitch. I haven't been keeping up with FF recently but I may start again.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Maelstrom

I like Hitch's art style. Although I'm not a big fan of his renditions of young Sue as he drew her in the Ultimate Universe, I'm hoping his older Sue's will be much better.

I'm unsure what to feel about Millar on the book. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, however. I read one of the solicits for their first story on the FF, and I'm DYING to find out who the heck is Mrs. Fantastic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.