Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5741 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

Favorite Fantastic Four cover?

derf_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By derf_jenkins

What are your faves for the covers of Fantastic Four? I'm a fan of the older covers. I'm going with #51 at the top of my list.

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By catfightfan

My, my, what a tough choice for a big Fantastic Four fan. However, since I am a huge Frightful Four fan, I simply must go with the first Frightful Four appearance, #36.

I note that you named #51. I have seen said issue listed on many lists of the Fantastic Four's best issues.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

There are so many epics. One really stands out in my mind, so I'll go with one I don't think most people remember.

I can't find a pic of it, so I'll just describe it. It has the FF members on all corners of the cover surrounding Dr. Doom. Doom is in the middle, holding a sign that says "Note: Dr Doom does not appear in this Marvel Comic.

derf_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By derf_jenkins

@TheCannon

There are so many epics. One really stands out in my mind, so I'll go with one I don't think most people remember.

I can't find a pic of it, so I'll just describe it. It has the FF members on all corners of the cover surrounding Dr. Doom. Doom is in the middle, holding a sign that says "Note: Dr Doom does not appear in this Marvel Comic.

Issue 238! Awesome cover!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

@derf_jenkins said:

@TheCannon

Issue 238! Awesome cover!

It was 238. Thank you! I was looking for the cover for about an hour to post, until I finally decided to describe it. I was about five issues off from my guess. But thank you.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By SupremeHyperion

My favorite covers and FF issues of all time are #120-121 (Airwalker covers) and #249-250 (Gladiator covers)...

capshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By capshield

Favorite FF Covers. FF 60 with Thing and Dr Doom, FF 112 Thing vs Hulk nuff said.

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By catfightfan

Yes, indeed, the issue 112 cover was awesome indeed. Since posters here are listing their 2nd choices, I will also. Besides #36, "The Frightful Four", I will go with issue #34 from the Kirby era, "A House Divided", where the FF battle amongst themselves.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By PowerHerc
    No Caption Provided

Fantastic Four #159

I love a lot of FF covers (#55, 91, 112, 173 and 249 all immediately come to mind) but #159 is the one I love most.

It has plenty of characters, plenty of action and the Thing is featured the most prominently in a great pose with a great facial expression.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.