fivestarreviews's Fantastic Four #605 - End of Line review

Avatar image for fivestarreviews

Fantastic Four #605

End Of Line Summary Reed and Nathaniel travel to the future to see what was Re-Written. They first travel to 3012, where Earth is aligned with the Sh'iar and the Badoon. The Fantastic Four of this era is a version of the Human Torch, a Spider-Woman, Franklin Richards and the Thing. The Fantastic Four of the 31st century fight the failing Kree Empire and their Skrull slaves. Reed and Nathaniel then travel to 4012 where Thing is giving a commencement speech to the graduates of the Future Foundation. Reed and Nathaniel travel to 5012 where Thing has gone insane and is super lonely to the point where he's now talking to statues of Reed, Sue and Johnny. Reed and Nathaniel travel to 6012 where Thing has died and Franklin Richards has come to say goodbye. In Conclusion, Reed and Nathaniel return home and Reed grabs some beers and sees that Ben and Bentley are watching boxing. Reed sits in the recliner and watches boxing with Ben. Review Cover-**** Writing-***** Art-*** Story-***** Total-8.5/10