pingclang's Fantastic Four #605 - End of Line review

Avatar image for pingclang
  • pingclang wrote this review on .
  • pingclang has written a total of 120 reviews. The last one was for

Simply Beautiful

With the end of the "Forever" storyline last issue, we saw a bit of the future. With issue 605 we get to see a great deal of the future through the eyes and ears of Reed Richards and his father. The future looks bright and a certain constant is always there to comfort the reader as we journey through time. This issue is beautifully amazing. It takes a moment for all that you've seen to sink in but in the end you simply can't help but smile. Too many issues of comic books now are all fight and flare but this little gem, especially coming off the cosmic curtails of last issue, is not that sort of book. Even though it's a journey into the future, it feels almost nostalgic in it`s classic storytelling. This is the very definition of a buy book. Take this book home and really read it. Soak in Ron Garney`s beautiful artwork and take your time and enjoy this read. Hickman has restored the Fantastic Four to an amazing level. I hope it stays that way forever.