User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.3 stars 4.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Superb Seeker Saga! 1

Marvel ditched the proposed marketing as Marvel Pop Art Productions and returned as Marvel Comics (phew!) for this milestone comic for the Fantastic Four. So much seems to happen in it, aside from the introduction of the Inhumans and so many new characters, we have the blossoming love-story of Johnny Storm and Crystal. We have a slug-fest issue and the origins of the Inhumans explained - it`s a hunk of a mag, I really can`t figure how they managed to cram so much in...but they did - and it`s gre...

Inhumanity! 0

The one comic that every Inhumans fan has readIn only the second multi-issue story arc to appear in Fantastic Four (the first was a confrontation with the Frightful Four), Stan Lee and Jack Kirby really hit their stride.The issue opens with a battle between the Fantastic Four and Black Bolt (first seen in the final panel of the previous issue). We see that Black Bolt is indeed formidable. As far as sheer power goes, he may be one of the most powerful beings they've yet encountered - able to go t...