Fantastic Four #2 Review
Cover/Solicit - 3/5
- Would I pick-up the comic based on the solicit/cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the solicit/cover portray what happens in the issue?
Art/Colors/Ink - 4/5
- Weighted Double
- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance? Does the coloring/inking blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening?
Layout/Flow - 4/5
- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged? Can I easily read the issue, to include lettering?
Story - 3/5
- Weighted Triple
- How well did the issue further develop the current story? How well did the issue further develop the characters? Did I enjoy reading the issue?
Verdict - 3.9
- For what I thought see the review on my blog.