wmwadeii's Fantastic Four #2 - Voyagers review

Avatar image for wmwadeii

Fantastic Four #2 Review

Cover/Solicit - 3/5

- Would I pick-up the comic based on the solicit/cover alone? Are the alternate covers appealing? Does the solicit/cover portray what happens in the issue?

Art/Colors/Ink - 4/5

- Weighted Double

- Do I personally like this artist's style? Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance? Does the coloring/inking blend well with the artist? Is the coloring/inking enjoyable and easy to distinguish what's happening?

Layout/Flow - 4/5

- Does the layout of the issue make it easy to read? Does the issue have a good flow of the plot and keep me engaged? Can I easily read the issue, to include lettering?

Story - 3/5

- Weighted Triple

- How well did the issue further develop the current story? How well did the issue further develop the characters? Did I enjoy reading the issue?

Verdict - 3.9

- For what I thought see the review on my blog.

Other reviews for Fantastic Four #2 - Voyagers

And They're Off! 0

This series had a very good start and I'm starting to really like the Fantastic Four again (as I wasn't a fan on Jonathan Hickman's run). This series looks like it will be a lot of fun but unfortunately this issue is still setting things up.PlotThis issue sees the Fantastic Four recruit the team that will replace them in case they are gone for more than four minutes.ReviewThis was a very good issue but I would have preferred to see the Fantastic Four in action. I appreciate that this issue shows...

Let's Go Already 0

It's weird, this cover essentially takes place after the final page of the issue. This issue is more setup before the Fantastic Four finally set out on their journey. It feels a bit drawn out, and this issue is picking up right where FF #1 left off, not where Fantastic Four left off. It feels a little weird to have this issue clean up the loose ends from the companion series, and we STILL don't know how Darla become Ms. Thing. This issue definitely keeps up the same tone as Fantastic Four as opp...