User Reviews
2 (2)
1 (0)

2.3 stars 2.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Fantastic Four vs. The Hulk 0

My 300th Review!For my 300th Review, I thought I'd tackle the Epic showdown between the Thing and the Hulk... ...but, either the novelty of reading Silver Age comics is wearing off, or the creativity of the Marvel titles started slipping by the spring of 1963, because this issue, which finally brings about a confrontation between the Fantastic Four and The Hulk, should have been edge-of-my-seat entertainment, but instead I found it to be... pretty routine. Part of that is no doubt because the mu...

The Incredible Hulk 0

The Marvelverse just got a little smaller this month as The Fantastic Four somehow manage to get themselves on the wrong end of everyone's favourite big green guy,Hulk. I mean, that's what defines him really, ain't it? You see the Hulk, you think "man, that's guy's green." then you realise, "he's quite strong too, huh?" According to military however, The Thing looks just like Hulk, so much so that they try to capture him resulting is myriad of panels devoted to soldiers being mauled. Sound famil...