What does a wimpy kid who's been bullied all his life have to depend on but his own two feet? Sena Kobayakawa is about to start his first year in high school and he's vowed not to get picked on anymore. Unfortunately, the sadistic captain of the football team already has his eye on Sena and his lightning-fast speed.
At 5'1", Sena has always been smaller than his classmates, so he's been used as their gofer and errand boy. As a result, he's developed outstanding running speed. He wants to be team manager, but he winds up competing under the name Eyeshield 21 to keep other teams from knowing his name and stealing him away. The three must recruit enough players to form a team of 11 in order to play their first game.
- Chapter 1: The Boy With the Golden Legs
- Chapter 2: The Five-Second Wall
- Chapter 3: We Need Eleven!
- Chapter 4: Kill 'em!!
- Chapter 5: Hero in a Pinch
- Chapter 6: Grind 'em Into the Field
- Chapter 7: Eleven Scarecrows