Follow

Etrigan

Character » Etrigan appears in 965 issues.

A past foe of Merlin, now trapped in a man. / Gets out by a chant whenever he can. / Demon by kind; hero by bind. / Etrigan battles darkness while speaking in rhyme!

He should be a dlc in Injustice

Ministurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ministurt

The deamon knights version of him, some reasons for him in the game are, one not enough magic in the game, two needs claws on characters other than catwoman, three FIRE BELCHING it would be awesome if someone would belch fire and for a combo he would do a rhyme about how feable his opponet is. He would be awesome in the game and he deserves a chance in a video game as much as swamp thing or red tornado. How many of you agree with me on this?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

i wouldn't mind him eventually but we need Martian Manhunter first.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It doesn't matter to me since the Wii U version probably won't get any DLC.

Dexous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dexous

Etrigan would be awesome as dlc.

Avatar image for spidermonkey2099
    spidermonkey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

Having Martian Manhunter and Etrigan as dlc would be awesome. I also wouldn't mind having another Green Lantern character (preferably Kyle, but I think John Stewart would be more likely due to his popularity from the JL cartoon, which would be cool too). Then, if they want to keep the good guy/bad guy sides even, they could also add: Braniac, Gorilla Grodd, and someone from one of the other Lantern Corps (I'm thinking Atrocitus, Larfleeze, or the Black Lantern version of Black Hand).

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Yes. Yes, yes, yes. They should put him in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.