Follow

Eternals

Team » Eternals appears in 485 issues.

The Eternals are an evolutionary offshoot of humanity living on Earth who possess greater powers and longer lifespans than the mainstream human race.

Concept of the Eternals?

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

I haven't read any Eternals yet, but being a huge Kirby fan I want to. Just wondering what the plot is exactly. Are the Eternals good and therefore look good and human while the Deviants are evil because they look evil and a mutations? Is it like a Class structure thing? Where some Eternals are stuck up jerks and some Deviants are good guys? Sort of like in the JLU cartoon where Forager saved the day but, in one of the New God's word's, "He is just a bug." With the New Gods living above the Earth and the lesser creatures on it? Or is there something different? I don't think Kirby would put that moral in a comic, ugly is evil and good is pretty.

WillLock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In every race there will be good and evil, that includes Deviants and Eternals, as well as Gods like the Olympians or Asgardians.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.