Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6144 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

So,she hates him now ??!!

• 64 results
    doddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By doddy

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I'm talking about when she lost her telepathy in Gen X due to the psi wave. My point is that she has already lost her telepathy and there wasn't some profound alteration to her personality, so why would this time be different. Just wouldn't make much sense for there to be something there to develop the second time around if nothing like that happened before.

Oh I get it. The time her losing TP in Gen X was too short to influence her profoundly – but it still showed reader her soft-side beneath the icy façade (the boxing with Banshee). That’s what we rarely saw before.

But this time, according to Bendis’ some interviews, the influence of the PF will last, and affect all of them (including Emma, Scott, Mags and Magik). This time really is different. ( I quoted what Bendis said about Emma in his UXM before, say, her new costume, her new look, her new way to see herself etc. I don't like him, but Bendis seems to have some plans for Emma).

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@doddy said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

I'm talking about when she lost her telepathy in Gen X due to the psi wave. My point is that she has already lost her telepathy and there wasn't some profound alteration to her personality, so why would this time be different. Just wouldn't make much sense for there to be something there to develop the second time around if nothing like that happened before.

Oh I get it. The time her losing TP in Gen X was too short to influence her profoundly – but it still showed reader her soft-side beneath the icy façade (the boxing with Banshee). That’s what we rarely saw before.

But this time, according to Bendis’ some interviews, the influence of the PF will last, and affect all of them (including Emma, Scott, Mags and Magik). This time really is different. ( I quoted what Bendis said about Emma in his UXM before, say, her new costume, her new look, her new way to see herself etc. I don't like him, but Bendis seems to have some plans for Emma).

I hope it's good, i'm tired of them completely changing characters and call it development.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#53  Edited By x_29

@Babs said:

Good. Now she can get with a real man. Like Namor.

(HA)

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#54  Edited By x_29

Its a shame, I liked the chemistry between Scott and Emma. Hopefully they will get back together or form another type of bond with each other.that will be interesting for both those characters,

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@x_29 said:

Its a shame, I liked the chemistry between Scott and Emma. Hopefully they will get back together or form another type of bond with each other.that will be interesting for both those characters,

It's possible. Bendis does like to undo things and he basically undid an entire decade worth of Avengers stuff lol.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xmentas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By xmentas

So if she's leaving Scott I'm assuming she won't be working with his team? Then where will she be in the comics? WatX???

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@xmentas said:

So if she's leaving Scott I'm assuming she won't be working with his team? Then where will she be in the comics? WatX???

She's staying on his team regardless of being with him or not.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheAcidSkull: During AvX under the influence of the Phoenix. She kissed Namor and stimulated him via telepathy while he attacked Wakanda.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Crimsonlord53

@god_spawn said:

@TheAcidSkull: During AvX under the influence of the Phoenix. She kissed Namor and stimulated him via telepathy while he attacked Wakanda.

Is that cheating to quote scott that was the phoenix not me.

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PassionFlower

I don't know if she hates him but she certainly has every right to be angry with him and I was very pleased to she her confront Scott about Xavier.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lykopis

@PassionFlower said:

I don't know if she hates him but she certainly has every right to be angry with him and I was very pleased to she her confront Scott about Xavier.

Agreed, but I wish Bendis didn't resort to having her drop her affected accent when she walked away from him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.