Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6127 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Is it me or does she reminds me of........

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Madonna. Don't judge me but I have been thinking that Emma Frost kind of reminds me of Madonna in terms of attitude and personality and everything else. Do you guys think so? I think Madonna was seen in an Emma Frost costume before NUMEROUS times. By costume, I mean the white dress. I don't want to say that Emma was influenced by Madonna but its just a coincidence. I mean Emma was valley girl turned into a rich high and mighty blonde woman with an iron fist who had a troubling and traumatic background, origin story, and character development.........just like Madonna. Also, Emma Frost did spoke with a "fake" british accent just like how Madonna used to. Wow, this also reminds me of the character Eris from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, who was also influenced by Madonna. Then again, Madonna influenced a lot of girls and the way she had feuds with other female pop stars like Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga reminds me of her and Kitty Pryde's relationship (Not as if Kitty is copying her, but the way Emma treated her ever since they met). My friend agrees also and the way she started that relationship with Cyclops reminded me of her dating young men. She wants someone to make her feel young. Well she is young, but just like Madonna, she has been in a lot of relationships. There is just too many similarities between them.

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madonna is gross.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tacos_kickass said:

Madonna is gross.

Her and Emma both did have plastic surgery.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

No. Not really. And ew.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

And both having plastic surgery is supposed to establish a better connection? And Emma is in her very late twenties to early thirties and has been with 5 guys/relationships. Her old teacher, Sebastian Shaw, Namor, Tony Stark, and Cyclops. That isn't a lot by any means.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

H'whuh?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Um, no.

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No. Not really. And ew.

Pretty much my reaction O_o

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

No. Just No.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.