Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

how powerful is she?

• 62 results
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By fanboy#1
    @Foreverbbyily:
    this is a tp fight no diamond form emma would lose she doesnt have more raw power than charles nd he has more experience 
    as some1 said about him being 20 yrs older(thts a bad thing wit some ppl i.e magneti) 
    emmma admitted her infeiority to him nd if charles would fight all sneaky  
    what he did to the xmen is just an example how sneaky he is nd he could attack u nd u wouldnt even no it until it was too late 
    emma would give him a strong fight but he would lose 
    does anyone have the scan where she setup a trap so xavier would go into someones mind jus so emma could attach him
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By uncanny89

ive not got the scans but it starts in issue 215 and continues into issue 216 of x-men legacy
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By John Valentine
    @fanboy#1 said:
    "@Foreverbbyily: this is a tp fight no diamond form emma would lose she doesnt have more raw power than charles nd he has more experience as some1 said about him being 20 yrs older(thts a bad thing wit some ppl i.e magneti) emmma admitted her infeiority to him nd if charles would fight all sneaky  what he did to the xmen is just an example how sneaky he is nd he could attack u nd u wouldnt even no it until it was too late emma would give him a strong fight but he would lose does anyone have the scan where she setup a trap so xavier would go into someones mind jus so emma could attach him "

Funny, because Emma was actively able to supress his powers when he had just recieved his repowerment. She's also demonstrated more inventive ways of using her powers than Charles has in the entirity of his existence. I'm pretty sure that Charles also stated that she's more skilled/ very highly skilled.
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By fanboy#1
    @John Valentine:
    more inventive yes i agree  
    but that doesnt mean its more powerful than what charles has done 
    if anything they are equally skilled so it would come down to raw power where xavier would win
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By John Valentine
    @fanboy#1 said:
    " @John Valentine: more inventive yes i agree  but that doesnt mean its more powerful than what charles has done if anything they are equally skilled so it would come down to raw power where xavier would win "
    Evidently not if she's displaying a wider range of her applications. Emma was able to defeat Rachel Grey, an Omega Class mutant, by virtue of her skill.  
    I would not underestimate her in a fight against Charles. 
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By fanboy#1
    @John Valentine:
    neither would i but the only reson she won that fight was due to her skill 
    nd after that rachel went to xavier nd she now has all his skill can emma defeat rachel now no for the same reasons she cant defeat xavier
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By John Valentine
    @fanboy#1 said:

" @John Valentine: neither would i but the only reson she won that fight was due to her skill nd after that rachel went to xavier nd she now has all his skill can emma defeat rachel now no for the same reasons she cant defeat xavier "

Your post doesn't even make sense. Emma is an Omega Level telepath, it's canon, deal with it. 
    Rachel, an Omega Level mutant possessed by the PF, required an upgrade so that she could, in future, defeat Emma.
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By fanboy#1

wwhat didnt you understand? for real 
    omega level doesnt mean an omega mutant plus she calld herself and xavier that too so that point doesn't help your arguement
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By John Valentine
    @fanboy#1 said:
    " wwhat didnt you understand? for real omega level doesnt mean an omega mutant 
    Your post; it actually does not make sense.  
    I realise, but it classes her in comparison to other telepaths. 
    fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By fanboy#1

i was sayin i wouldnt understimate her 
    nd she only beat rachel in that fight due to experience nd skill not raw power 
    rachel recently received all of the skill and experience that charles xavier has and with that she has more raw power than emma so with those two shed beat emma 
    xavier i believe has more raw power nd equal experience to emma so if rachel could beat emma with charles' experience xavier should be able to beat her too 
    lol im srry i didnt feel like typing
    Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
    lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma Frost i think is the 'Batman of the Psychic World".. i know he's from another comicbook universe but he is the closest character i can associate her abilities with.. i mean, what she lacks in raw power, she makes up in skill, experience and will.. plus she's a cold-hearted B!%(# who won't hesitate in using very sneaky and shady techniques during a fight.. her skill rival those of Charles Xavier, but i guess she's more than that.. i believe she is a far more dangerous opponent in a telepathic battle that Charles Xavier, due to her cold nature.. she's practicaly Charles Xavier with a meaner attitude and shadier strategist, plus she can always resolve in a fist fight.. with her diamond form, super strength and combat skills, she far more versatile than Charles Xavier  could ever be.. 

here we can see Emma beating Rachel Grey in a Telepathic Battle 

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By fanboy#1
    @John Valentine said:
    "@fanboy#1 said:

" @John Valentine: neither would i but the only reson she won that fight was due to her skill nd after that rachel went to xavier nd she now has all his skill can emma defeat rachel now no for the same reasons she cant defeat xavier "

Rachel, an Omega Level mutant possessed by the PF, required an upgrade so that she could, in future, defeat Emma. "

here we can see Emma beating Rachel Grey in a Telepathic Battle 

"

that scan shows emma wont take no crap from anyone and i like that the fact that she'll stand up for herself and demand respect 
    JV  what upgrade are you talkn about?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.