Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6127 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Her most impressive feats?

valencourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By valencourt

I've recently started to get deeper into Emma's character and would like to know what some of her most impressive feats are with her telepathy and diamond form?

I would appreciate scans if possible and preferably 616, please and thank you.

PS. I apologise in advance if there have already been similar threads.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

She has a lot and sorry, I don't have my scans on this laptop. So I'll name what I can off the top of my head.

Telepathy- Fighting Sinister from across the globe. Psi-bolting Nate Grey. Stalemating Exodus. Defeating Rachel Grey. Mind wiping an entire town. Broadcasting Cyclops' mental massage across the entire planet so the remaining mutants on the planet could receive it. Shutting down the Sinister hivemind. Entering Rogue's psyche and isolating her mind from 8 billion screaming war victims. Psychic surgery on a Fury, modifying its mind into thinking nothing is in their dimension so it leaves.

Diamond form- She doesn't have a lot of offensive feats in her diamond form that garner much attention. Her durability feats are very high end, though. Getting blasted hundreds of feet from Bishop. Surviving Genosha's collapse. Tanking hits from World War Hulk. Tanking a blast from the head of the Dreaming Celestial under Sinister's control. Tanking hits from Cyclops' optic blasts. Is bulletproof. And fighting against Lizard turned versions of Storm, Wolverine, and Gambit by herself for a period of time before Spider-Man showed up.

She's only been busted about 2 times. The diamond bullet, which hit her on her shatter point. And one of the Celestial's probes that blew off her arm. Considering one blasted a gaping hole in Colossus' chest and cracked him across his entire torso and sent him flying across San Francisco, it was a solid showing on Emma's durability. Now, you could consider when Thor shattered her diamond form in AvX, but I think she faked it to injure him. Considering she was toying with him the entirety of the fight. And there were previous instances of her diamond durability like X-23 being unable to cut her.

And she isn't such a bad fighter. Refer back to the final diamond form feat. Beating up a handful of Sinister men when her arm was reattached. And she was able to fend off Lizard creatures without the use of her powers. So she can take a handful of fodder opponents by herself.

valencourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_spawn: Wow, these are actually very impressive considering Emma doesn't get much appreciation in my opinion. I don't hear a lot of praise or admiration for what she can do; very underrated, if you ask me. Thanks so much for your post!

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@god_spawn: The psi-bolting of Nate would have been impressive if he hadn't lost his telepathy at the time as a result of the breaking of the astral plane lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 god_spawn  Moderator

@thegreyoutcastx: It was impressive in the fact that she was battling someone with vastly powerful telekinetic powers and held her own, despite the fact he eventually saw through everything.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: It was impressive in the fact that she was battling someone with vastly powerful telekinetic powers and held her own, despite the fact he eventually saw through everything.

All he did was make psi-illusions which made no difference given that he have no telepathy to shield himself. He was an open target, and only truly unleashed some destructive force after he was hit with the psi-bolt which forced Emma to let go for the safety of her and Gaia. Hell Emma was more impressed by the fact that Nate was still standing and ready for round 2.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 god_spawn  Moderator
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Which still doesn't denounce my point.

No, it is instead a more of feat for Nate as it shows he was able to resist her probe without having telepathy long enough to use his TK to stop her. That encounter is listed on his respect thread for that very reason.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 god_spawn  Moderator

@thegreyoutcastx: Meh, whatevs. I can see it going either, tbh. To each their own I guess.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@thegreyoutcastx: Meh, whatevs. I can see it going either, tbh. To each their own I guess.

Honesty, She should have owned him outright given he had only his will and TK. But because it was a team up of Gen X and X-Man, she wanted his help thus didn't go all out.

Or if she did then, Nate really has a solid tolerance for pain. lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I'm gonna have to go through my scans later. I've got a ridiculous amount.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 god_spawn  Moderator

@thegreyoutcastx: I'll have to check the issue again or my scans when I get my laptop back.

@mercy_ said:

I'm gonna have to go through my scans later. I've got a ridiculous amount.

I HAZ MOAR!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.