Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma Frost's best issue.

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By uncanny89

What in you opinion is Emmas best issue as a hero and then as a villain (not allowed to use the Dark Phoenix saga or the torn arc) 
    nikbackm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nikbackm

Best issue as hero is rather hard for me to choose but I thought her best time as a villain was in the first New Mutants series. Either the time she captured the team and Kitty (issues 15-17) or the second time when she tricked Magneto into sending them (excluding Kitty) to M. Academy (issues 38-40).

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By uncanny89
    @nikbackm:
    i agree with you on the New Mutants issues 15-17 i cant agree with you about the second set of issues as ive not read them yet lol. 

I think that my favorite issues for her as a hero though was New X-men #116 or #155-156 or Astonishing x-men #1
    Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Queen's Halo

I think Emma is in her best in Astonishing X-Men and really Uncanny X-Men.

glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By glforthewin

the new xmen issue where she joins the xmen. or the one where she gets shot and shatters and it sets off the whole mystery and everything. no disrespect intended.  

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By uncanny89
    @glforthewin:
    why is that disrespect? I though it was a really good idea for a story personally its not my favorite but still its a good set of issues. 

I do have a new favorite book for her as a "villain" Uncanny X-men 281-284 hwere she looses the hellions or 314 when she takes over icemans body

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.