Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6151 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma Frost is X-Men worst leading lady

• 92 results
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

i think scott hurt jean first

No Caption Provided

anyways, getting on topic i think emma is the worst leading x-men because with her its what you see is what go get.....she has no depth...i try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but its hard to relate to her

Lol. Somewhat of a beautiful scene, i miss Jean. :(

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#102  Edited By x_29

Too long, did not read.

sw04ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By sw04ca

I think that Emma's tendency to say what she thought was refreshing and necessary at the time. Jean and Scott were busy repressing their way through Scott's Apocalypse trauma, so somebody had to step up and be a straight shooter.

Drizzle1030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Honestly I love Emma frost from Generation x to her reboot on New Xmen and the Joss Wheadon version... she is poorly written now... you make good observations about Scott and Jean and Scott and Emma... but I was never a fan of Scott until he got with emma... he had a edge to him.. just like if jean got with logan.. she wouldve have a edginess to her because those are the type of people to bring it out of them.. as for the Emma stealing Jeans shine, I

totally believe she was Psylocke replacement who I love both.. they made

the telepathy cool to me compared to jean and prof x.. Psylocke died and then they brought Emma in... bristish psylocke was the prim rich model chick coming from a high society family when she joined the Xmen people felt uneasy around her didn't trust her becuz she was always just goin into people's minds making decisions for them the misuse of her abilities. Sounds like Emma to me but a different but similar story, did people forget the xmen didnt even trust her when she first got the asian body, and Cyclops was slowly fantasizing about her when she was on the blue team and gold team started. But the writers messed it up, and blamed that pyslocke was psychically seducing him (sounds familiar) as time past they made Psylocke a non factor with one liners with the wrong writer not paying attention to her or just not liking her ( I remember a writer sayin that in a wizard magazine) after onslaught came thru jean grey became the "it" girl again no more blue or gold teams.. psylocke had the crimson dawn no one knew what to do with that.. which I thought fit her and threw her away after she fought the shadow

king and lost the use of her telepathy (sounds like emma now) Emma may not switch bodies but she had a upgrade of boobs and a nose job. She

Snuck her way into the hellfire club while psylockes family was part of the British hellfire club.. now emma is dealing with what all past "it" girls deal with, bad writers or writers who hate her.. like Psylocke is back.now the writer writing her good is the all female xmen she sneaky, using different pyshic weapons instead of the knife, I loved when emma psychic lightning M in Gen X. These women use their abilites in a manipulative and physical ways. When it comes to jean, seeing her fight sabretooth and watchin her throw him around is the jean I like to see.. if anybody had anything handed to her is and always be is jean, she the first lady. Think about it she Phoenix, (thats another issue I have with jean or the writers let jean have the Phoenix stop giving it to her and then takin it back, shes the perfect host let her keep it, like Rachel)after charles or now that hes is dead she is the most powerful mutant, shes a omega.. emma isnt a omega mutant neither is psylocke and she has the same powers as jean

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.