Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6154 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Emma and Professor X

Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Darksteelwing

I found some rumors around the internet about the X-Men: First Class movie's plotline. It is possible that in the movie there will be a love triangle between Magneto, Professor X and... Emma Frost.
    I know it's just a rumour but it got me thinking about her relationship with Xavier in the comics. I mean, I know that in the Ultimate universe they used to be an item, but was there any kind of tension between them in Earth 616 as well?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

Sounds like a terrible rumour based on the Ultimate Xavier & Frost. 

Now, if it was Amelia Voght, then I'd find that believable!

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By uncanny89
    @xerox-kitty: I doubt that there will be any relationship between Emma and Xavier  IMO Emma is going to be the white queen seeing as Kevin Bacon is Sebastian Shaw and we will see the hellfire club which will probably mean we will be seeing the hellions and that is where the main conflict of the film will be.  Now which mutants will actually be Hellions i have no idea but i very much doubt that they will be using the original ones
    doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By doordoor123
    @Darksteelwing said:
    " I found some rumors around the internet about the X-Men: First Class movie's plotline. It is possible that in the movie there will be a love triangle between Magneto, Professor X and... Emma Frost. I know it's just a rumour but it got me thinking about her relationship with Xavier in the comics. I mean, I know that in the Ultimate universe they used to be an item, but was there any kind of tension between them in Earth 616 as well? "
    i poop on this rumor.
    Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darksteelwing
    @uncanny89: Bacon was confirmed to play Sebastian Shaw?! I thought that was a rumor too.
    Avatar image for craig_lovecraft
    Craig Lovecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Craig Lovecraft

Tthe more I hear about this movie, the less excited I get about it.

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uncanny89
    @Darksteelwing: was it, oh right i thought it was confirmed.  whoops lol
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @uncanny89 said:
    " @xerox-kitty: I doubt that there will be any relationship between Emma and Xavier  IMO Emma is going to be the white queen seeing as Kevin Bacon is Sebastian Shaw and we will see the hellfire club which will probably mean we will be seeing the hellions and that is where the main conflict of the film will be.  Now which mutants will actually be Hellions i have no idea but i very much doubt that they will be using the original ones "

Where did I say there would be a relationship between Emma & Xavier?  I don't want that.  I hate the idea.  I said it's a rumour probably based on the Ultimate Universe. 

And as Darkwingsteel pointed out, no-one knows who Kevin Bacon will be playing yet.  This entire thread is based on rumours. 
    Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darksteelwing

@uncanny89: No problem. There's so many rumours about this movie that it's getting really confusing. I definetly should stop searching the internet for info and just wait for its release.

@xerox-kitty said:

And as Darkwingsteel pointed out, no-one knows who Kevin Bacon will be playing yet.  This entire thread is based on rumours.  "

Maybe I did wrong talking about that rumour here. I just wanted to explain why I brought the question up. 
    Being a rumour, it could be inaccurate or simply wrong, but if someone took their time to write about it on the internet, they probably took the idea from somewhere. I wanted to know if the idea came from the ultimate universe or if it actually happened on the mainstream one.  
    And just to be picky... it's Darksteelwing =P
    Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Cherry Bomb

I could see the rumour actually happening. 
    Since Alice Eve is only 2 or 3 years younger than  James McAvoy (Prof X) and Michael Fassbender (Mangneto)  and is notably older than Nicholas Hoult (Beast) and Caleb Landry Jones (Banshee).

So I think this maybe the case. But all in all, it still is just a rumour. [: so we can only speculate until the official casting is release ... which better be soon! I'm getting whiplash from all these rumours.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467

I hope not. 

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Hazlenaut

I think it’s something one of the students in the mansion would say or criminals say at the bar.  There has been enough odd sexual tension with the X-Men. Magneto with Jean Grey, Kitty with Colossus, and here is a big one Gambit with 13 year old student named Fox. Fox turned out to be Mystique and she wanted to ruin his relationship with Rouge. She even transform to her stepdaughter to mess that relationship more.    

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Nah, Chucky loves the redheads....
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shadowdoggy

ugh, I really hope not 
    that seems unnecessary
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16  Edited By Jotham

If any of those three have sex with each other, I'll lose it.

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xmenfallen

ewwwwww

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uncanny89

seriously cant wait for this film to come out, were getting the Hellfire Club :D  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.