Follow

Emma Frost

Character » Emma Frost appears in 6127 issues.

Emma Frost is a fictional character originating from Marvel Comics. Originally starting off as a super villain and enemy of the X-Men, during which she was the White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Emma Frost is a powerful mutant telepath who can transform herself into organic diamond. She has become a prominent member of the X-Men. A gifted teacher, Emma is renowned for her beauty, wit, and sense of fashion.

Christian Frost?

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By uncanny89

If Christian frost were to come back how do you think marvel should handle it and do you think that it would benfit emma's character

mattastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mattastic

If they were to reintroduce Christian, they would have to do it after this whole Dark X-Men fiasco, like Scott left her and she needs some form of support?  I also think they should give him some form of superpower, like somehow he got a diamond form?  Like I know, I know, Cassandra Nova most likely engineered that ability,  but hey, the Cuckoo's have a diamond form too, so lets not worry about it haha.

I pretty much just think that it would be a good idea to give her something that will ground her, and maybe put her back in her place.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

No reason to weaken Emma so that Christian looks better

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uncanny89

i think that they could re introduce him after uncanny's utopia stuff and before nation x, he could just turn up at graymalkin industries and be like hi Em,  im better now lol.

but seriously i think that they should bring him back just for an arc or something and do what they did with colosus in divided we stand and have emma go help him in boston while cyclops is dealing with the outcome of utopia

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By FoxxFireArt

Well, I'm not sure how much on an impact there could be since he was a non mutant. He is a homosexual male with a drug problem.
    I am surprised that they have never shown her go and visit her dear brother.
    Such as I've said before. I'd love to see Scott find a psychic he could trust to visit Christian and try to help him. To surprise Emma. Xavier has his powers back now.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pixelized

Emma would flip. Having someone else poke around in her brother's head... she'd annihilate scott

SonofaGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SonofaGoddess

I have thought about christian alot i loved his character. In alot of ways he is simillar to psylockes older brother Jamie except hes generally not a douche. I think he should develope mental powers  late in life ( hey men do mature slower than women) and use it to escape the hospital, but still have him as a drug infueled lunatic ( maybe not doing drugs anymore but suffering from the long term effects)  he could become a major villian for emma seeing the dark line shes treading on. ( maybe even restored by jean from beyond) as a potential avatar for the phoneix. 

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uncanny89

i kind of like the idea of him becoming a villain, and developing psionic abilities, i think he should maybe become a psychic vampire like selene, it would fit in with his drug addict personality, maybe she, to get back at emma, turns him into one by telling him its the ultimate high etc but emma tries to help him. but i dont know if she should succeed though.  i really hope though that she doesnt go back to the hellfire club.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AngelFrost

I think Christian should come back and discover he has powers like his siblings.

Hm ... He can create constructs made entirely of diamond.
    Like Kole from Teen Titans.

and he joins the Hellfire Club. (:

Lifeguard85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Lifeguard85

You know...I am surprised that she never did go and try to fix his mental problem...that seems like something she would have done esp since I doubt any of the other Frost girls would have even cared to check on him. I think in real life she would be quite concerned with her brother and would have already tried to help him, but its just been brushed aside in the comic world and tbh, doing something with it now would be sort of pointless unless they did a plot twist like what AngelFrost mentioned.

SonofaGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SonofaGoddess

I think drugs would jumpstart his powers not supress them if anything a dormant power stays that way unless he took the drug kick or if sage broought it out with her own abilities . I do like the idea of emma doing that because its very realistic of her personality to keep him that way but I think she loves her brother to much to keep him suffering in psychosis that was brought on by her father who she hates i think she would def fix him no matter what.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#12  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Who's Christian?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pixelized

her brother.

he has his own page too [=
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#14  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @pixelized said:
    "her brother.

he has his own page too [=
    "
    Oh cool, thanks pix
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uncanny89

tbh i think that if christian was to come back into the comics then it would have to be a side story, i think ive said this before, like what they did with wolverine nightcrawler and collosus in divided we stand. and i think that the ideas of his mutant powers being supressed by the drugs is cool

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Belladonna
    @AngelFrost said:
    " I think Christian should come back and discover he has powers like his siblings.Hm ... He can create constructs made entirely of diamond. Like Kole from Teen Titans. and he joins the Hellfire Club. (: "
    I don't that can be possible for him to inherit diamonds construct powers, since all his sisters posses some sort psychic ability, which makes him a possible psi also. The reason why he can't have the diamond powers are because they are the secondary mutation of Emma herself and not his. ^____^
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By uncanny89

plus i think cassandra nova activated that mutation in emma.  if he was to be re-introduced then i think that his powers would have to be psi related, maybe he can talk to machines which was why he could escape from the frost home whne they were younger or maybe he will just have some kind of dormant illusion based power none of the frost children have pure illusion based powers do they?
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " I think Christian should come back and discover he has powers like his siblings.Hm ... He can create constructs made entirely of diamond. Like Kole from Teen Titans. and he joins the Hellfire Club. (: "
    I don't that can be possible for him to inherit diamonds construct powers, since all his sisters posses some sort psychic ability, which makes him a possible psi also. The reason why he can't have the diamond powers are because they are the secondary mutation of Emma herself and not his. ^____^ "
    Well I bet the other sisters would have eventually developed some sort of secondary mutation, but one is dead and the other one hasn't been seen since god knows when and Christian hasn't popped up since Emma's series. but yeah. 

I was just thinking , because they tend to give males more physical powers, so his mutations could have worked backwards.
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Belladonna
    @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    I don't that can be possible for him to inherit diamonds construct powers, since all his sisters posses some sort psychic ability, which makes him a possible psi also. The reason why he can't have the diamond powers are because they are the secondary mutation of Emma herself and not his. ^____^ "
    Well I bet the other sisters would have eventually developed some sort of secondary mutation, but one is dead and the other one hasn't been seen since god knows when and Christian hasn't popped up since Emma's series. but yeah.   I was just thinking , because they tend to give males more physical powers, so his mutations could have worked backwards. "
    Lmao xD he might be telekinetic xD who knows he hasn't been seen in a long time.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    Well I bet the other sisters would have eventually developed some sort of secondary mutation, but one is dead and the other one hasn't been seen since god knows when and Christian hasn't popped up since Emma's series. but yeah.   I was just thinking , because they tend to give males more physical powers, so his mutations could have worked backwards. "
    Lmao xD he might be telekinetic xD who knows he hasn't been seen in a long time. "
    Yeah, I hope he does make a return, along with Cordelia :)
    that would just be amazing.
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Belladonna
    @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    Lmao xD he might be telekinetic xD who knows he hasn't been seen in a long time. "
    Yeah, I hope he does make a return, along with Cordelia :) that would just be amazing. "
    Same here too :)

I love the Emma Frost series ;D

Isn't Cordelia like the most powerful Empath ever right?.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    Yeah, I hope he does make a return, along with Cordelia :) that would just be amazing. "
    Same here too :)  I love the Emma Frost series ;D  Isn't Cordelia like the most powerful Empath ever right?. "
    Yeah, She's the "Professor X of Empaths" apparently.
    :) so yeah, a force to be reckoned with.

I loved Adrienne too, :) she should come back from the dead.
    although she wasn't all that powerful compared to her sisters.
    Her power was good though.
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Belladonna
    @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    Same here too :)  I love the Emma Frost series ;D  Isn't Cordelia like the most powerful Empath ever right?. "
    Yeah, She's the "Professor X of Empaths" apparently. :) so yeah, a force to be reckoned with.  I loved Adrienne too, :) she should come back from the dead. although she wasn't all that powerful compared to her sisters. Her power was good though. "
    She might be able to come who knows, Selene is going to bring back people from the dead so yeah she might come back :D
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    Yeah, She's the "Professor X of Empaths" apparently. :) so yeah, a force to be reckoned with.  I loved Adrienne too, :) she should come back from the dead. although she wasn't all that powerful compared to her sisters. Her power was good though. "
    She might be able to come who knows, Selene is going to bring back people from the dead so yeah she might come back :D "
    She is? Wow, awesome.
     And Selene hates Emma, so why not bring back her deceased family and powerful sister?
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Belladonna
    @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    She might be able to come who knows, Selene is going to bring back people from the dead so yeah she might come back :D "
    She is? Wow, awesome.  And Selene hates Emma, so why not bring back her deceased family and powerful sister? "
    LOL :D yeah she's bringing them back during the Necrosha story arc :DD

Selene should bring them back xDD
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Charmix said:

" @AngelFrost said:

" @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    She is? Wow, awesome.  And Selene hates Emma, so why not bring back her deceased family and powerful sister? "
    LOL :D yeah she's bringing them back during the Necrosha story arc :DD  Selene should bring them back xDD "
    Yeah, fingers crossed.

but I bet she'll bring Jean back ...
    Yay  -_-
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Belladonna
    @AngelFrost said:

" @Charmix said:

" @AngelFrost said:

" @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    LOL :D yeah she's bringing them back during the Necrosha story arc :DD  Selene should bring them back xDD "
    Yeah, fingers crossed.  but I bet she'll bring Jean back ... Yay  -_- "
    I cossed my fingers too xD

Isn't Jean suppose to come back after the Hope thing get straiten or something -_____ -

Who knows, X-force are a key role in Necrosha.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:

" @Charmix said:

" @AngelFrost said:

" @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    I cossed my fingers too xD  Isn't Jean suppose to come back after the Hope thing get straiten or something -_____ -  Who knows, X-force are a key role in Necrosha. "
    Mehh, I wish Jean would stay dead.
    All her revivals get old and annoying.

Yeah, oh well, guess we'll see.
    Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Belladonna
    @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:

" @Charmix said:

" @AngelFrost said:

" @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " @Charmix said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    I cossed my fingers too xD  Isn't Jean suppose to come back after the Hope thing get straiten or something -_____ -  Who knows, X-force are a key role in Necrosha. "
    Mehh, I wish Jean would stay dead. All her revivals get old and annoying.  Yeah, oh well, guess we'll see. "
    yeah well seee
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By uncanny89

can we stop quoting please this is annoying its obvious who ur replying to.  

as for selene bringing adrienne back that could be cool, but id rather see christian come back and kick ass lol. id like him to be Telekinetic i think that would be cool as most psychic males are telekinetic minus charles lol
    Avatar image for sapphire_warlock
    Sapphire Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By Sapphire Warlock

I think Christian should return as Northstar's boyfriend.

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By uncanny89

i really dont i think that would be predictable 
    i really want to know what Christians power is (or if he even has one)  
    he should definatley come back 

i think he should have somethink like precognition or possetion
    Foreverbbyily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Foreverbbyily
    @uncanny89:
    christian's charater was pretty screwed sorry to say that but 
    they should havent ended it the way the did in the emma frost 
    issues 
    also he should have tk or some awsome power 
    that would be awsome if he did come back they shoudl focus a little 
    more on him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.