Elektra should be better to be played by Kate Beckinsale

Avatar image for dewboy01
#1 Posted by dewboy01 (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she can do better than Jennifer Gardner.

Avatar image for renegade_x
#2 Posted by Renegade_X (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought Catherine Zeta-Jones would make a great Elektra

Avatar image for vance_astro
#3 Posted by vance_astro (90012 posts) - - Show Bio
@dewboy01 said:

I think she can do better than Jennifer Gardner.

It's Garner 
 
@Renegade_X said:

I always thought Catherine Zeta-Jones would make a great Elektra

That's even worse than Jennifer Garner.
Moderator
Avatar image for sc
#4 Posted by SC (17257 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather have a relatively unknown actress who was good? Reasonably well trained in martial arts? Actually looked a bit Mediterranean. Forget trying to make it a blockbuster movie. with huge name actors. Try and make it a cult favorite. Let it good critical reviews, make just enough profit in movie sales to pay the cost of the film, and then let it succeed in DVD sales. You'll probably create greater interest in the character that way. Have people actually consider looking for the character in other mediums, and leave room to follow up the movie that can capitalize on the momentum set by the first. 

Moderator
Avatar image for x35
#5 Posted by X35 (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

How about actually casting a Greek actress this time? Not just some white American eye candy

Avatar image for nerx
#6 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhona Mitra ain't so bad

Avatar image for vance_astro
#7 Posted by vance_astro (90012 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

How about actually casting a Greek actress this time? Not just some white American eye candy

Like who? 
 
@SC said:
I'd rather have a relatively unknown actress who was good? Reasonably well trained in martial arts? Actually looked a bit Mediterranean. Forget trying to make it a blockbuster movie. with huge name actors. Try and make it a cult favorite. Let it good critical reviews, make just enough profit in movie sales to pay the cost of the film, and then let it succeed in DVD sales. You'll probably create greater interest in the character that way. Have people actually consider looking for the character in other mediums, and leave room to follow up the movie that can capitalize on the momentum set by the first. 
This is how I feel about alot of characters.I would rather they casted a no-name then look for someone who is relatively unknown that doesn't fit the part.
Moderator
Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
#8 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (7187 posts) - - Show Bio

Liv Tyler would make a great Elektra.

Avatar image for oraclefyre
#9 Posted by oraclefyre (944 posts) - - Show Bio

Agree on Rhona Mitra.

Avatar image for inverno
#10 Posted by Inverno (13756 posts) - - Show Bio

Any girl with a exotic enough look, preferably not American.

Avatar image for mega_spidey01
#11 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

olivia wilde? or an unkown underrated actress.

Avatar image for robertloucksjr
#12 Edited by robertloucksjr (2299 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhona Mitra is great, but probably too old to play Electra.

Canadian actress Jessica Lowndes maybe? She looks great with straight hair.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.