Follow

Elektra

Character » Elektra appears in 1192 issues.

The lethal scarlet assassin. Daredevil's most fearsome enemy as well as his former lover and most renowned as being the greatest assassin in the world.

Elektra Respect Thread

• 52 results
    owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#52 owie  Moderator

As you are probably aware, CV has a bug where links to images held on CV image banks mostly no longer work and will give you an error message. It's inconsistent, but many, many, many links to CV images are now dead links.

As someone who has made several lengthy RTs mostly using links, a number of which are to CV-hosted images, this has been intensely frustrating, because it means that much of the content of my RTs has been inaccessible. They were the product of immense research and work, and are now semi-useless.

Fixing that problem is possible, but it means switching all my CV images to another host, then figuring out which links go to which images (which you can't tell automatically, since the links don't work), and then relinking them.

I have put this off for some time because the work is so enormous. But I am now slowly going through the process, one RT at a time.

tl;dr: Post 34, the main compilation of Elektra's feats and the core of this RT thread--is now fixed.

I updated every link, the result of many, many hours of work.

The next step for this RT is to update it with new content from the last several issues of her recently-ended series, which I'll do over the next month or so.

I will also fix all my other RTs, one by one. I'm not sure which I'll do next, probably Hellcat or Moon Knight. This will be many months of work altogether.

(I know this RT is a bit wonky; I started it years ago when most RTs were nowhere near as structured as they are today. I wrote it in real time as the 2014 series came out, then updated it as I researched the character more. Post 34, the one I fixed, is basically a modern-format RT in the middle of a big clump of narrative descriptions. At this point, you can go to post 34 and largely ignore the rest of it.)

A note on other image hosting sites: I used to use Imgur, then switched to Google Drive, and have now switched back to Imgur because I realized you can open the images way more quickly. Google works ok if you're signed in, but is often very slow if you're not. However, I have not switched my Google images to Imgur, just the CV ones.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 owie  Moderator

Post 34, i.e. the main, compiled-616 part of this respect thread, is now fully up to date.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By owie  Moderator

Updated POST 34 with the following (this is just the basic links, context is in post 34)

Strategy/intelligence

Creates plan even in Conan’s far past where she doesn’t know the area.

Makes plans to defeat Deathlok, which is described as a chess match

Owns 90% of Hell's Kitchen

Striking power

Pierces Deathlok with sai

Causes structural integrity damage to an Ultimo

Magic/psi

Described as a high priestess of the Hand, uses Hand healing/resurrection magic on Deathlok

Elektra resurrects and controls a zombie army using her “Hand resurrection magic” in conjunction with Cloak and Dagger’s powers

Gear

Archangel wings

Sai blast knocks back Iron Man, who made them

Hand that work for her have one-nanometer blades that can pierce Iron Man

Fights

Elektra and Daredevil vs cave full of dead Hand souls

Vs Giant Hand Zombie

Elektra and Cloak Vs Devil Dinosaur

"It would be easy for Elektra to kill the beast"

Elektra beats Stick (probably Hand doppelganger)

Elektra vs Iron Man

Aka beats Stick and Elektra

Vs Daredevil to stop him from suicide

Vs Cap and Black Panther

Agility

Jumps from plane with only grapple wire

Dodges Iron Man blast and again

Assassinates Hand doppelganger of President (including breaking into his room); jumps down several stories

Dodges numerous energy blasts

Sensing

Elektra and Stick sense and beat soldiers

Breaking In

Assassinates Hand doppelganger of President (including breaking into his room); jumps down several stories

Broke out of Myrmidon prison

Disarming

Elektra let herself get captured as student; disarms guard

Speed

She's fast. The fastest.

Skill

Tracks Daredevil across the world

Ricochets sai

Ricochets sais and uses cord to trip Devil Dinosaur

Grabs Ebony Blade with sai's cord

Grabs sword out of Daredevil’s hand

Uses Black Knight's neuro-sword to take out a bunch of Deathloks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.