Follow

Eddie Brock

Character » Eddie Brock appears in 1060 issues.

Eddie Brock bonded with the dark alien symbiote after it was discarded by Spider-Man, becoming the first Venom. Later, Brock became Anti-Venom, but the symbiote was lost during the events of Spider-Island. Brock has also been forcibly bonded to the Toxin Symbiote by the Crime-Master, but has reluctantly given it up to stop Carnage. Recently he has re-bonded with Venom.

The End of Anti-Venom????(Theory)

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By Rainja

No Caption Provided
    I was just on one of my favorite sites a.k.a The Venom Site and i was looking at the upcoming symbiote appearances in the future mostly referring to (September 2011) and as I was  reading through I  couldn't helpand notice  the preview for Amazing Spider-man # 670 which is based around the theme of an long standing member of spider-man's cast making "The Ultimate Sacrifice" and with the cover art for this issue http://www.thevenomsite.com/2011/06/september-2011-previews.html giving us an idea of who it might be i would assume that it can only be Eddie Brock. Why?  

1.) Marvel showed us a picture of him dead. 
    2.) Based off of the characters in the pic Anti-Venom is the only one eligible for a so called "Ultimate Sacrifice" 
    3.) Anti-Venom's primary power is healing and i think he is the only one with the potential to  "heal" everyone from the spider crisis via an "Ultimate Sacrifice".(Reed Richards could cure everybody with his brilliant mind and resources but what fun would that be :P.)
    4.)Not all Eddie Brock fans are happy with the whole Anti-Venom thing so maybe this could ultimately lead back to brock becoming Venom again.... :) :) :) 

If this is ultimately the case ill just say I really enjoy or enjoyed the whole Anti-Venom thing it gave Brock another chance to stretch his muscles a bit but I would rather prefer  Brock as the sick twisted self righteous Anti-Hero known as "Venom The Lethal Protector" once more. He would be returning  to the role of Spider-Man's Most dangerous adversary once again and It would let the new generation see why he has become as popular as he was in the early nineties  and nostalgia to the old venom fans such as myself. I wouldn't have to explain to people that he used to have Spider-Man more  nervous than someone on their first day in prison. He would be tormenting Peters personal life and outclass Spider-man in there physical confrontations once more. He will just return to his role as  Hokage Level Villain :P (yea im a Narutard also), However, I don't think the whole Anti-Venom concept should be dropped. As its design is awesome and it has potential, maybe it should find a new host and continue its cleansing crusade and become a full time ally of Spider-man or even Eddie Brock if he returns to his role as Venom.  To me as spider-man is cool wearing the black suit  he will never wear it forever and thats the exact same way i feel about Eddie as Anti-Venom. I don't necessarily have a problem as Flash as the current host of Venom as he using venom in a way that hasn't been done before as its an exciting and fresh take on both characters but in the words of Dormammu from the nineties Spider-man cartoon " The Symbiote could have bonded with anyone but only the rage and frustration of Eddie Brock could have created Venom."  AMEN LOL.  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Spider-Island" PART FOUR
    Nearly 50 years in the making, the story which MUST BE READ: J. Jonah Jameson: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAYOR?!!  ‘Nuff Said?
    Almost, because if that wasn’t enough, a long running member of the Spidey cast has to make the ultimate sacrifice
    … 
    Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

Nice blog I'm surprised no one commented yet. But back on topic...

You messed up on 1 thing Eddies symbiote can't find another host because it's a part of him.

No Caption Provided
    They had a chance to make Eddie become Venom again. But they didn't and I was dissapointed when they didn't do it. Then again I like the concept of Anti-Venom and he seems like he has potential. I like Flash as Venom because he uses the symbiote in differen't ways I've never seen. I say this for all Venom fans that Flash is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Mac.
    Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Rainja

Hmmm, In regards to the Anti-Venom Symbiote, i know its made out of Eddies Anti-Bodies and symbiote but wasn't carnage a mix of symbiote and blood? 
     I thought it  was a mixture of Cletus blood cells and thats why it always hid in his bloodstream and would mostly or only appear when his skin would puncture and instead of blood the symbiote came out. If this is actually true, then the Anti-venom isn't much different, well thats my theory could you are someone confirm if carnage symbiote is actually a mix of blood? If it its confirmed that could explain there similarities  like full control,immunity or enhanced resistance to there normal weakness and why they refer to themselves as I instead of we.
     Thanks

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@GrandSymbiote94 said:
     I say this for all Venom fans that Flash is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Mac.

Amen, brother.
    EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @Rainja said:
    Hmmm, In regards to the Anti-Venom Symbiote, i know its made out of Eddies Anti-Bodies and symbiote but wasn't carnage a mix of symbiote and blood?  I thought it  was a mixture of Cletus blood cells and thats why it always hid in his bloodstream and would mostly or only appear when his skin would puncture and instead of blood the symbiote came out. If this is actually true, then the Anti-venom isn't much different, well thats my theory could you are someone confirm if carnage symbiote is actually a mix of blood? If it its confirmed that could explain there similarities  like full control,immunity or enhanced resistance to there normal weakness and why they refer to themselves as I instead of we. Thanks
    Carnage is red and black because he entered kletus through a cut/cuts, the red is the blood and the black is the symbiote. It may have changed but that was always my understanding of carnage and why he is much more liquidy/slimy in appearance as apposed to the other symbiotes.
    difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By difficlus

NO!! 
    i like him as anti-venom

GothikKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GothikKnight

Looks like Anti-Venom is gone now.

You know, they should have Venom try to return to Eddie, but only partly succeds. Part of it staying with Flash, and the other part returning to Eddie.

The Venom side which still likes Spiderman going to Flash.

The Venom side which still hates Spiderman going to Eddie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.