With the exception of 'The Thirteenth Floor', all the stories come to an end in time for the merger with Tiger comic next issue.
After 46 chapters, Monster is finally wrapped up. The story started in Scream! comic (originally written by Alan Moore), before moving over to Eagle when the two comics merged (in issue 128). The final Scream! story to survive - 'The Thirteenth Floor' remained a fixture of Eagle until issue 258 (cover dated 28 February 1987), at which point Max is shipped off to IPC where he becomes Eagle's editor.
The Fists of Danny Pyke, another long running series (the first episode was in issue 79) also comes to an end after more than seventy episodes, with Danny retiring as World Champion. Illustrated by John Burns for most of its run, the final three parts were drawn by Jose Gual.
Finally, after 30 blood-soaked episodes, Bloodfang ends with the tyrannosaur returned to his own time.
Cover: Ian Kennedy (Dan Dare)
- Doomlord - Back to School (part 5 - final part) (Alan Grant - Heinzl)
- Manix - Operation Greenbelt (part 5 - final part) (Scott Goodall - Carmona)
- Monster (part 46 - final part) (John Wagner - Jesus Redondo)
- Dan Dare - Minefield (part 3 of 3) (Ian Kennedy)
- Gaunt - Cold is the Killer (part 2 - final part) (John Cooper)
- The Fists of Danny Pyke (part 77 - final part) (John Wagner - Jose Gual)
- Bloodfang - series two (part 30 - final part) (John Wagner - Vanyo)
- It's in the Blood! (one-off single page strip) (story and art: John Richardson)
- Thirteenth Floor (part 46) (John Wagner/Alan Grant - Jose Ortiz)