Follow

Dynamo 5

Team » Dynamo 5 appears in 57 issues.

Dynamo 5 is a group of heroes that are all children of the now-dead Captain Dynamo. The group was gathered and is led by Maddie Warner, Captain Dynamo's widow.

Looking for a specific fan art of Scrap

OshMMf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OshMMf

I'm looking for a fan art of Scrap that I remember seeing when the series had just started, I'm pretty sure it was drawn by a "known" comics illustrator but I didn't retain his name. In that drawing, Scrap had the exact same pose on the right as Powergirl in that fanart >

http://chubeto.deviantart.com/art/POWER-GIRL-ANIMATED-362318935

The illustration was in digital color, Scrap was battle damaged, sitting with legs spread and even wiping blood from her mouth if I remember correctly, with damaged concrete and rubbles all around. The pose was really similar to the one in that PowerGirl fanart. I hope someone knows of it and can tell me where I can find it; I've been searching for it for ages :/

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I remember which one you are talking about but I don't remember where I saw it at. At least you know your not crazy. =)

OshMMf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@manchine: I found it, the pose was really like I remember and almost 100% like the one from that PowerGirl fanart ! >

No Caption Provided

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Personally I like the guys before they got there power shifted. Scrap was one of my favorite characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.