Follow

Dynamite Entertainment

Publisher »

Indy publisher founded in 2005 of such comics as Red Sonja, Project SuperPowers, The Boys and Army of Darkness. Many of their titles are adaptations or revivals of prevously existing properties

What is the status of The Shadow

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By jsphsmth

Dynamite announced they had the license back in August. There has been no news since then. They announced The Spider days after that, but they at least gave us the creative team.

Has anybody heard anything on this since August?

(It is hard for me to wait, it has been 20 years since I have read him in a good comic.)

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By foolkiller1

@jsphsmth said:

Dynamite announced they had the license back in August. There has been no news since then. They announced The Spider days after that, but they at least gave us the creative team.

Has anybody heard anything on this since August?

(It is hard for me to wait, it has been 20 years since I have read him in a good comic.)

Guess we know now, right?. Did you read the first issue? if so, what did you think.

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jsphsmth

@foolkiller1:

I am concerned about Ennis's over-the -top writing style, so I will be trade waiting this series.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By foolkiller1

@jsphsmth said:

@foolkiller1:

I am concerned about Ennis's over-the -top writing style, so I will be trade waiting this series.

true, he is over the top, but the first issue seemed kinda tame for Ennis.

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jsphsmth

What's the word on VICTOR GISCHLER who is taking over the Shadow starting with issue 7? He any good?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.