Follow

Dynamite Entertainment

Publisher »

Indy publisher founded in 2005 of such comics as Red Sonja, Project SuperPowers, The Boys and Army of Darkness. Many of their titles are adaptations or revivals of prevously existing properties

Dynamite Entertainment and TFAW Gave Away Original Jae Lee Art

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

This is really really cool. Who doesn't want original Jae Lee art? I wish I had heard about this before. I'd love some Jae Lee art. Congrats to the winners.

No Caption Provided

JAE LEE SKETCHES VAMPIRELLA, RED SONJA & MORE FOR TFAW'S CONTEST WITH DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT

Things From Another World's Jae Lee Sketch Contest with Dynamite Entertainment attracted a flood of interest, and now the pieces, featuring popular characters like Vampirella, Red Sonja, and The Shadow, have arrived! Ten winners each requested a black-and-white sketch of their favorite Dynamite character, and Jae Lee didn't disappoint: see all ten at Blog.TFAW.com now.

These sketches are going out to TFAW's lucky winners this week!

Jae Lee (Batman/Superman) is one of the most exciting and sought-after artists in comics, lauded for his beautiful artwork on such titles as Batman, Before Watchmen: Ozymandias, and Dark Tower, as well as his striking covers for Dynamite's Black Bat, Codename Action, and more. "We love Jae Lee's sleek, dramatic style, and we jumped at the opportunity to bring something so fun and unique to our customers," said TFAW Vice President Andrew McIntire. "We want to thank him, Dynamite Entertainment, and everyone who entered this contest!"

Dynamite Entertainment is the publisher of such action-packed comics as Red Sonja, Green Hornet, and Ash and the Army of Darkness, as well as creator-owned series like The Boys. The company celebrates its ten-year anniversary in July of 2014!

Jae Lee's sketches also include gorgeous renditions of Dynamite's most iconic characters, including Green Hornet, Dejah Thoris, Evil Ernie, and more. See them all at Blog.TFAW.com now!

Here's some of the sketches. Check out the rest at TFAW's blog. Those lucky...winners.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Aw man I would kill for Green Hornet and Red Sonja Jae Lee art

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Awesome :)

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I always wanted to see Jae do a full on fantasy comic

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By NightFang3

Cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.