Follow

Drizzt Do'urden

Character » Drizzt Do'urden appears in 55 issues.

Drizzt Do'Urden is a Drow (dark elf) from Menzoberranzan, one of the largest cities in the Underdark of Faerun. Unlike most rather sociopathic Drow, Drizzt is a kind, good person.

Uhhhhh

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

looks fine to me...

what browser are you using?

check all your addons and cookies are cleared then do a hard refresh

M

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Resonate

Can anybody else see this page? It just kinda webt all weird on me...dammit I was finally gonnna read it too

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

Ok, done

I went to it from the main CV page and everything was all on the left and his aliases were at the bottom, pretty much all I could see was that, his creators, and his name lol

Alright, I'm good now

I njow have motivation to beat this pafe someday...and I have the resources to do it oo...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate

aztek_the_lost says:

"to think that his page hasn't even begun to be worked on... hey Res...this page is worth more points than you have :P"

yeah I know

but at least I have more points than the top poster, which is what really matters XD

I pretty much see nothing from the other posters, just what the top ones put lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.