Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 184 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Your Top 10 Strongest/Most Powerful?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

1. SSB Gogeta

2. MUI Goku

3. LB Jiren

4. LSSJ Broly

5. Beerus/SSB Vegito/Fused Zamasu

6. All the other GODs

7. SSBE Vegeta

8. SSJ2 Kefla/GOD Toppo

9. Hit/Golden Frieza/Android 18

10. Goku Black/Zamasu

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 takenstew22  Moderator
    Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Games? This changes everything...

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:

Games? This changes everything...

Yeah, with games, and the higher divinities banned, I doubt there will be a character from the series in there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3fffb6992eb
    deactivated-5e3fffb6992eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Beerus

2.UI Goku

3.SSB Gogeta

4.Jiren Limit Breaker

5.The other GoDs

6.Broly LSSJ

7.Hit(i choosed him at this spot because he has so much hax that will kill nearly anyone who has no knowledge on how to counter it)

8.God Toppo

9.SSBE Vegeta

10.Merged Zamasu

Not very familiar with the games so i didn't include any character

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. UI Goku

2. 3. LB Jiren / Beerus tie?????????

4. 5. 6. GoDs

7. 8. 9. 10.+ SSBE Vegeta / SSBKKx20 Goku / Weaker GoDs

Fall1n1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta

2. Super Sayan Blue Vegito

3. Autonomous Ultra Instinct Goku

4. Legendary Super Sayan Broly (from new DbSuper movie)

5. Jiren (my least favorite character...)

6. Super Sayan Blue Vegeta

ok I can only think of 6 right now, but I'll be back to finish this lol

Mario5493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In OG DB up to the 23rd budokai:
    Goku
    Piccolo JR
    Kami
    King Piccolo(Youth Regenerated full power)
    Tienshinhan
    Krillin
    Yamcha
    Yajirobe
    Cyborg Tao
    Roshi
    Z:
    Vegito
    Buuhan(gonna count this as one since too many)
    Gohan
    Gotenks
    Goku
    Vegeta
    Regular Buu(There are more I know but I'm just gonna keep this as one)
    Piccolo
    Supreme Kai( Debatable, since Piccolo didn't fight him)
    Kibito
    Super:
    Zeno
    Grand Priest
    Angels(Their power are fairly close so I'll keep them as one)
    G.O.D(Their powers work the same as angels)
    MUI Goku
    Jiren
    Vegeta
    Toppo
    Frieza
    Kefla

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super:

Zeno

Grand Priest

MUI Goku

Jiren

Vegeta

Toppo

Frieza

Kefla

Gonna have to disagree with this one here, also could you explain the part about their powers working the same as angels.

Also Kefla is above Frieza.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@panda_emperorix said:
    @mario5493 said:

Super:

Zeno

Grand Priest

MUI Goku

Jiren

Vegeta

Toppo

Frieza

Kefla

Gonna have to disagree with this one here, also could you explain the part about their powers working the same as angels.

Also Kefla is above Frieza.

Definitely.

IMO the question should be, is she also above SSB2 Vegeta or Jiren? She took a point blank KKH to the face from Omen Goku and didn't take damage at all. This makes her far stronger than Vegeta IMO, since I can't picture Vegeta tanking a KHH from Goku in a stronger form without damage.

She's probably below base Jiren since the latter also took a KHH(*) at point blank from omen Goku without damage, and was able to stop himself from being pushed back, while Kefla couldn't halt her pushback.

(*) It may not have been a KHH, it was a blue beam shot from both hands, and while he didn't chant the syllables it can be attributed to his mental state, first Omen was basically morals off and he didn't talk at all. That's why I assume it was a KHH.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: Kelfa took a point blank Kamehameha from Omen Goku? I thought he used that to put her down in the end 🤔

Yeah she's definitely not above a holding back Jiren. She may be above SSBE though since it was stated that it's comparable to SSB KK Goku

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: Kelfa took a point blank Kamehameha from Omen Goku? I thought he used that to put her down in the end 🤔

Yeah she's definitely not above a holding back Jiren. She may be above SSBE though since it was stated that it's comparable to SSB KK Goku

He didn't put her down, he pushed her from the platform and broke the potaras, ending the fusion, but Kefla showed no sign of damage.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix said:

He didn't put her down, he pushed her from the platform and broke the potaras, ending the fusion, but Kefla showed no sign of damage.

Maybe. It's hard to tell since we don't see the results with her just being pushed out. We just see the earrings breaking afterwards.

Mario5493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: No, I put Golden Frieza above Kefla cause Kefla is nothing but just too much power. Frieza can still match her, maybe not ssj2, but ssjbkaioken goku was destroying ssj kefla. Frieza can just work around her SSJ2, but come on man, low tiers were holding their own against the top tiers. It's DBS.
    I mean how the angels work is that their power is too close to even gauge it that I put them together.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: No, I put Golden Frieza above Kefla cause Kefla is nothing but just too much power. Frieza can still match her, maybe not ssj2, but ssjbkaioken goku was destroying ssj kefla. Frieza can just work around her SSJ2, but come on man, low tiers were holding their own against the top tiers. It's DBS.

I mean how the angels work is that their power is too close to even gauge it that I put them together.

Sorry if I came off agressive, it just surprised me to se Kefla below fighters I considered much below her.

But I do understand your point, you say that while she is more powerful, she isn't as good a combatant. I can see Vegeta defeating her with difficulty, even when I think she's more powerful, so I can understand Vegeta being above her, its harder for me to see Toppo doing that since he never seemed very combat saavy to me, he seems to be a brawler mostly. And while Frieza can be very crafty, the difference in power is so insane I just can't see him above her. According to Whis, Kefla would have one shotted Goku if she could land a hit.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mario5493 said:

Sorry if I came off agressive, it just surprised me to se Kefla below fighters I considered much below her.

But I do understand your point, you say that while she is more powerful, she isn't as good a combatant. I can see Vegeta defeating her with difficulty, even when I think she's more powerful, so I can understand Vegeta being above her, its harder for me to see Toppo doing that since he never seemed very combat saavy to me, he seems to be a brawler mostly. And while Frieza can be very crafty, the difference in power is so insane I just can't see him above her. According to Whis, Kefla would have one shotted Goku if she could land a hit.

Actually Roshi was the one who said that. Not sure how he would know that though.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw said:
    @mario5493 said:

Actually Roshi was the one who said that. Not sure how he would know that though.

I just rewatched the fight, you are right I misremembered, coming from Roshi is not as reliable a statement.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.