Who is real Omni King? Are we gonna have suprise here

#1 Edited by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright this is very weird thought and may be I am overthinking and being die hard fan for Dragon ball. I like to see some good storyline surprises.

As the title says who is real Omni King? Well just think for a second if you belive in God what is the definition of real God?

God is above the time and space

God is Only One!!!!

-> Okay now when I saw future Zeno who was completely unknown of who is Goku and he asked him who are you ? then he destroys Zamasu and whole timeline multiverse. I got a question that I was expecting same Zeno to appear there as Zeno should be above time line.

-> Secondly in episode 77 we saw two zeno and four bodyguards meaning that there are two bodyguards for each zeno. So only one person we do not see duplicate is Grand Priest!! We have been missing that Grand priest is Real Omni King. We did not see two grand priests now right.

He may be hiding his real identity for all the time.

Also Zeno is too childish for being supreme deity. God should be mature and much calm. So what I think is that Grand priest hides his identity and also serves as angel to Zeno so he can also stop him from doing unnecessary destruction like the same way as other angels do. Also whis called him father and as per holly books father of angels is called God. So what are your thoughts?

#2 Posted by AlexTheBoss (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah

#3 Posted by Jgames (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean Zeno fit Toriyama humor, plus I highly doubt he put that much effort. Maybe there is a other true god, but Zeno being the omi king of everything seem about right. They just don't have the same kind of God we usually think of. The closes is King Yamma.

#4 Posted by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio

@jgames said:

I mean Zeno fit Toriyama humor, plus I highly doubt he put that much effort. Maybe there is a other true god, but Zeno being the omi king of everything seem about right. They just don't have the same kind of God we usually think of. The closes is King Yamma.

#5 Posted by GunsNRoses23 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Zeno is the omniking.

A manchild is the god of the DBZ universe.

Fitting

#6 Edited by hudyman (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

Again with the grand priest conspiracy.

Saying that there is only one grand priest which makes him a villain is as silly as saying that because there is only one Beerus, no other version exists. There most likely is another grand priest for Future Zeno.

#7 Edited by Trndo (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Grand Priest is the omni king. Hes the father of angels. That is a huge feat since all his offspring so far are very very powerful. The fake omni king is just basically a god of destruction.

#8 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trndo said:

Grand Priest is the omni king. Hes the father of angels. That is a huge feat since all his offspring so far are very very powerful. The fake omni king is just basically a god of destruction.

There may be something there, I've been thinking for a while that Daishikan is the mind behind everything, since Zeno clearly can't be, but this you point out is quite interesting.

Daishikan is the servant of Zeno, as Whis is the Servant of Beerus...

#9 Posted by MysticMedivh (31837 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat-God reigns supreme over all, even in the DBverse.

#10 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: No there are multiple beerus remember the Supereme Kai of U7 died in fight with Majin buu so beerus of future U7 is dead thats what Zamasu and black did they killed every Supereme Kai to finish off all GoDs from future timeline. Also if you see there are four body guards in episode 77 I think when goku goes to meet Zeno reminding him about the tournament. So if they bring Zeno from Future , his body guards from Future then why there are no grand priests shown now. It makes really sense that only person who we do not see two is grand priest.

#11 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: What I think is Zeno is child creature of him like all his angels child whom he gave the most powers to wipe out multiverse also. Because I am still think when Goku met grand priest he recognize him immediately saying You are Son Goku. While future Zeno do not know who Goku is. Does it not that the GOD supreme being should know every creation of his own.

#12 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a said:

@rukelnikovftw: What I think is Zeno is child creature of him like all his angels child whom he gave the most powers to wipe out multiverse also. Because I am still think when Goku met grand priest he recognize him immediately saying You are Son Goku. While future Zeno do not know who Goku is. Does it not that the GOD supreme being should know every creation of his own.

I don't think it was ever stated that Zen'o-sama was the creator god, he is showcased to be the ruling god though.

#13 Posted by kyrees (12853 posts) - - Show Bio

i seriously doubt toriyama has this kind of twist in his story

#14 Posted by josephgomes619 (3490 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeno is the omni-king. It's possible there are much stronger characters than Zeno

#15 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Yes he can have it.He might be dropping hint by bringing future Zeno to present. All in all why we do not see Future Grand priest thats really a question? Also we got his bodyguards from future to present.There must be a reason.

#16 Edited by kyrees (12853 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a said:

@kyrees: Yes he can have it.He might be dropping hint by bringing future Zeno to present. All in all why we do not see Future Grand priest thats really a question? Also we got his bodyguards from future to present.There must be a reason.

introducing characters have not been a forthright capability of toriyama especially in god heads. the only evil god to date was foreshadowed by his then-unknown future form and right after that we already got glimpses on what zamasu really is. even the grand kai is barely seen and he's an intermediate god in between the kai and supreme kai not barring the fact that he's anime only. even then, daishinkan's action has always been related to the eminence of zeno not on his objective which up to now has not been laid in any avenue.

another thing to consider is that toriyama is writing himself into a wall by introducing someone infinitely stronger than zeno when by all accounts, goku can't even handle a candle against beerus without zeno's help. by doing that, there's actually a character that goku or anyone has no option to defeat when current setup allows a leeway of a point that zeno can be "reasoned" with.

reason ? why can't there be none ? when the other kais and other supreme kais were introduced, they only served as side characters to either highlight another one or practically do nothing. why can't that be the same here ?

#17 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by kyrees (12853 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a said:

@kyrees: I doubt that

just like i would doubt your OP then so how is it any different from my assertion ?

#19 Edited by jaycool2 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriyama said that popo was omniking

#20 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: Lol...really he is the real talent.. Very down to earth literally Mr Popo

#21 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you guys think Zeno is like more of God of Destruction? We never see him doing any creation or heard about him creating any thing like Universe creation or anything. He is just giving threat to people like I will destroy you like GoDs. All he does is destruction. I guess he is like supreme powerfull destroyer and Grand priest is real creator of everything and he creates everything I guess.

#22 Edited by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a said:

Do you guys think Zeno is like more of God of Destruction? We never see him doing any creation or heard about him creating any thing like Universe creation or anything. He is just giving threat to people like I will destroy you like GoDs. All he does is destruction. I guess he is like supreme powerfull destroyer and Grand priest is real creator of everything and he creates everything I guess.

Its the same relation GoDs - Angels, but on the next tier

#23 Posted by thedemonlord (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that Zeno is the omni king but the Grand Priest seems to be the person in charge. I reckon that Zeno has all of the destructive capability but listens to the priest all the time because he has no brain. Tbh; it wouldn't surprise me if the Grand Priest decided upon the universe destruction rule of the tournament.

#24 Edited by kyrees (12853 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a: you didn't answer my question.

#25 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: Yep Exactly I might think Grand Priest will show his real power by end of this tournament arc by locking one of the Zeno away.

#26 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Hey there. I mean by I doubt that is I am answering no. Why because see there is one problem here Whis is stronger than beerus same does all angels. So does the Grand Priest to Omni King. Why Omni King needs bodyguard then if he is the supreme powerfull person? Its not that he liked to have two person guarding him all the time. Those body guards are also given and created by Grand Priest. Let me tell you why as when we saw beerus and whis in BoG movie for the first time I was like shocked at end of the movie when beerus said he is the master and teacher to beerus meaning he is stronger than beerus. But since its Whis's duty to traing GoD and take care of him. I think same applies here . But now tell me my friend if Grand priest is more powerfull than Zeno then who is real Omni guy here? Clearly Grand priest is the most powerfull entity here. It will be also shocker to everyone ones the two zeno will start fighting and grand priest will stop them or wipe the future one out

#27 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a said:

@rukelnikovftw: Yep Exactly I might think Grand Priest will show his real power by end of this tournament arc by locking one of the Zeno away.

That's @nemesisreloaded theory

#28 Posted by kyrees (12853 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a said:

@kyrees: Hey there. I mean by I doubt that is I am answering no. Why because see there is one problem here Whis is stronger than beerus same does all angels. So does the Grand Priest to Omni King. Why Omni King needs bodyguard then if he is the supreme powerfull person? Its not that he liked to have two person guarding him all the time. Those body guards are also given and created by Grand Priest. Let me tell you why as when we saw beerus and whis in BoG movie for the first time I was like shocked at end of the movie when beerus said he is the master and teacher to beerus meaning he is stronger than beerus. But since its Whis's duty to traing GoD and take care of him. I think same applies here . But now tell me my friend if Grand priest is more powerfull than Zeno then who is real Omni guy here? Clearly Grand priest is the most powerfull entity here. It will be also shocker to everyone ones the two zeno will start fighting and grand priest will stop them or wipe the future one out

1. a lot of powerhouses aka strong/strongest in fiction had his/her followers/guardians and that's no different from zeno's attendants. why is that a problem then ?

2. zeno's attendant have no history to date and its fallacious to assume that daishinkan gave them to zeno

3. we basically have at least three godhead systems (kami setup, kai setup and angel setup, i don't remember the otherworld's hierarchy) on dragonball and you are assuming its the same upwards ? that's assuming a lot though.

4. "if" is the operative word but if you go at the history of godheads in dragonball, there's a lot more to expect from other than what you are selling here not ignoring the fact that zeno whether present or future form is still an unstoppable force that only sees goku as something of a toy that toriyama will have a hard time surpassing if he writes an new character for that reason.

#29 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees:

1. a lot of powerhouses aka strong/strongest in fiction had his/her followers/guardians and that's no different from zeno's attendants. why is that a problem then ?

-> Well here is the thing not in Dragon ball as far I know. GoD has attendants they are stronger than him. If any powerhouse or any one has bodyguard means they are not so skill full in combat or need some level of protection. They are bodyguards not maid or cook or nany. Example, My friend if you see Zamasu he was Supereme kai or I believe said very skilled in fighting compare to other supreme kais but he was nothing in compare to goku even he became immortal goku super cool punched him. He might not die but can not win against Goku for sure. That was my point Zeno might do Ctrl+Alt+Delete whole multiverse then no body can come close to him right ? But it is not the case there should be a reason he has two attendants . I am not saying that I have problem according to me Supreme Deity or God Should not need body Guard. He is not a mafia or goon in city, we are talking OmniKing.

2. zeno's attendant have no history to date and its fallacious to assume that daishinkan gave them to zeno

-> I agree lets not assume it. I am with you here.!!!

3. we basically have at least three godhead systems (kami setup, kai setup and angel setup, i don't remember the otherworld's hierarchy) on dragonball and you are assuming its the same upwards ? that's assuming a lot though.

-> Its called human nature my friend. The creator and thinking person is same for all dragon ball series. If I eat breakfast before doing brush I will do the same after 10 years. So dragon ball which introduced the systems 10 or 20 years ago will repeat same thing. Its not assumption its called smart guess...There is slight difference in that two.

4. "if" is the operative word but if you go at the history of godheads in dragonball, there's a lot more to expect from other than what you are selling here not ignoring the fact that zeno whether present or future form is still an unstoppable force that only sees goku as something of a toy that toriyama will have a hard time surpassing if he writes an new character for that reason.

-> Again I will repeat same thing here we never saw power of Grand priest. As when Beerus was introduced till end of BoG we thought he is strongest and by end of movie Beerus explained that Whis is master of him and much powerfull than him.s. Now we know Whis is no where close to grand priest. So Zeno might be extreme power but who knows. So wait and see.

#30 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (18561 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems highly unlikely, but you never know with Toriyama.

Avatar image for thelastcrusader
#31 Posted by TheLastCrusader (21 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by kyrees (12853 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a said:

@kyrees:

-> Well here is the thing not in Dragon ball as far I know. GoD has attendants they are stronger than him. If any powerhouse or any one has bodyguard means they are not so skill full in combat or need some level of protection. They are bodyguards not maid or cook or nany. Example, My friend if you see Zamasu he was Supereme kai or I believe said very skilled in fighting compare to other supreme kais but he was nothing in compare to goku even he became immortal goku super cool punched him. He might not die but can not win against Goku for sure. That was my point Zeno might do Ctrl+Alt+Delete whole multiverse then no body can come close to him right ? But it is not the case there should be a reason he has two attendants . I am not saying that I have problem according to me Supreme Deity or God Should not need body Guard. He is not a mafia or goon in city, we are talking OmniKing.

-> Its called human nature my friend. The creator and thinking person is same for all dragon ball series. If I eat breakfast before doing brush I will do the same after 10 years. So dragon ball which introduced the systems 10 or 20 years ago will repeat same thing. Its not assumption its called smart guess...There is slight difference in that two.

ver saw power of Grand priest. As when Beerus was introduced till end of BoG we thought he is strongest and by end of movie Beerus explained that Whis is master of him and much powerfull than him.s. Now we know Whis is no where close to grand priest. So Zeno might be extreme power but who knows. So wait and see.

attendants/guardians can be stronger or weaker than the ones they protect just like in any other fiction. why is that a unique case on zeno's attendant ? as far as i'm seeing it, you are looking way too much into zeno having guards.

human nature doesn't preclude looking at patterns and i'm looking at one because toriyama's not the guy the pulls things out of his ass whenever he establishes a plot. so far, there's nothing indicating that.

i saw a problem when there are multiple gods of destruction and they do not answer to one another. their attendants are merely there to prevent each other from destroying far too much. i saw a need for some authority to that kind of setup because multiverses needs a multiverse god and multiverses is as high as it gets. if he writes someone beyond that, then toriyama's essentially ignoring his current setup to create a new just to explain what kind of beings this is and that becomes repetitive at this point. i might as well expect the gist of another thread from you with this title "who is higher than the one higher than omni king"

#33 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@sam90a said:

@kyrees:

-> Well here is the thing not in Dragon ball as far I know. GoD has attendants they are stronger than him. If any powerhouse or any one has bodyguard means they are not so skill full in combat or need some level of protection.

Not true. King Piccolo had minions, Frieza had Zarbon and Dodoria follow him around.

#34 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Lets just agree to disagree my friend. And wait.

#36 Edited by SsGokufan (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we are all bieng fooled in a way. Goku isnt dumb i think hes fooling everyone perfectly. Hes using this tournament to get rid of the true villain of super. Hes going to kill the omni king.

#37 Posted by SsGokufan (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Your probably wondering why. Omni king can wipe out anything whenever he wants for no reason that is pure evil. Goku knows this hes gonna win use the super dragonballs to destroy both omni kings than wish every universe back.

#38 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssgokufan: I think for sure Goku will be wishing every destroyed universe by Zeno which will bring the deleted previous 6 universes and thus setting new plot for next arc. Goku will find out reason also why Zeno exactly wanted to erase those six universes.

#39 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

All right guys and girls giving another comment on this same thread here/ Spoilers alert if you have not yet watched episode 82.

But if you have just look at the scene where Grand Priest stops the fight between Goku and Toppo saying lets stop this fight here and you can take this over in the upcoming tournament. He did not even asked Zeno to what to do. He just to stopped them fighting meaning he do not take orders from Zeno he does as free will. While at the same time both Zenos want to see the fight as they got excited to see goku pass his limit. So I belive grand priest is not taking orders from Zeno either.

#40 Edited by jaycool2 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe the grand priest is the true omniking and Zeno is just some alien kid who he gave powers too. And he made fake memories of zeno being the supreme god.

#41 Posted by Sam90A (181 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: Could be good possibility. Also by each episode Zeno looks more like a baby and Grand priest look more like a Omni guy he creates everything and have all powers of creating from just his finger and in last episode he just created whole freaking space vacuum out of no where.

#42 Posted by Trndo (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said before. The Grand Priest offspring are the most powerful characters in the verse with ease. He is the the true god

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.