Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

What if you wake up one day and you're Goku

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gokluma

So you wake up as Goku in the Dragon Ball Z universe. The time period you're in is exactly at the moment Chi Chi is still a somewhat likable person from dragon ball. You have about 10 years until Raditz shows up. What would you do as a Saiyan called kakarot/Goku in a different universe?

You still got knowledge of the franchise from the get-go and anything from your original mind

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
    The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well my iq just halved.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

So you wake up as Goku in the Dragon Ball Z universe. The time period you're in is exactly at the moment Chi Chi is pregnant of Gohan. You have about five years until Raditz shows up. What would you do as a Saiyan called kakarot/Goku in a different universe?

You still got knowledge of the franchise from the get-go and anything from your original mind

WHY? You completely ruined it

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: This must be your first Gokluma thread. This is very tame for them.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awshucks: He ruined it because of the timing. Bulma won't have me now.

And to add insult yo injury, i can't even bang Chi Chi to my hearts content, this is the phase when she becomes bitchy :S

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gokluma

@rukelnikovftw: Oh alright i would change it like Chichi wasn't pregnant and didn't got married yet.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

@rukelnikovftw: Oh alright i would change it like Chichi wasn't pregnant and didn't got married yet.

Well, with this setup, I have about 5 years before Raditz arrives. However I need to plan ahead, after Raditz, Vegeta and Nappa, are probably gonna come here, even if they don't know about the Dragon Balls.

So those 3 threats will have to be dealt with. And while maybe I could get away with staying out of Frieza's radar, the threat is too big, I have to consider we'll be fighting him at some point.

However, we could take care of Gero beforehand (though I would feel god-awful for doin that to Krillin, so idk), and there's also the thing that the more I change about the story, the less I'll know about the future.

Babidi could be dealt with at once not letting Buu come out of the cocoon.

So, with all that in mind, I have to plan carefully. I got about 5 years, so that's at least 4 wishes.

For starters I don't wanna leave this place, but I don't wanna be the one that "killed" Goku either. And most importantly I gotta know if I can fight or not, I may be in Goku's body, but I don't know how to fight. If Ginyu, one of the most powerful people in the universe, was unable to fight properly in Goku's body. I'm more than likely below Krillin in power at this point.

So I'd borrow the dragon radar from Bulma and go hunting the dragon balls, as my wish I'd like to know what happened to the one inhabiting this body before, and if there's a way to bring him back without expelling me from this world.

If I get a yes, I'd gather the group, explain the situation, and ask for their help. We'd have about one year before the next wish, which I assume we would need to bring Goku back, so in the immediate time I need for them to train me, if Piccolo finds out Goku's not around he may make a move, I still think the whole group together would beat him, but better not to have to put that theory to the test. Also, I'd like for bulma to teach me some science if she will, I'm a mathematician, so with a bit of luck I can maybe learn one or two very basic things from Capsule Corp's tech, in the event I have to be banished from the dragon world to bring Goku back, I would at least have learned something awesome, and if I can stick around I don't know if i'll be able to fight or not, so i wanna make myself useful in some way.

Things would already branch a lot from this point on, but that's how I would start at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.