Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Vegito stronger than beerus

• 83 results
    Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
    Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The new manga chapter confirmed that Ssb vegito is stronger than beerus this means with kaioken he would have beerus licking his feet

https://mobile.twitter.com/Herms98/status/854531215600177152

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shin said it's possible not that it's definite.

Either way that's manga only.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quite possibly =/= definitively.

Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's stronger and with kaioken times 10 yeah vegito wins

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats manga canon only tho

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
    NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's not sure, that means they're roughly even or close to it, which means that with Kaioken, Vegito is by far the stronger. HOWEVER, Beerus had his GoD hax that enable him to destroy things far more powerful than he is, such as the Super Dense Universal Bomb he and Goku created when they fought. So it doesn't matter if Vegito is 10x stronger than Beerus, Beerus can still destroy him.

Incidently, this still plays nicely into my theory of God Ki working on a logarithmic scale

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When has Shin seen Beerus go all out? He's comparing all out Vegito to regular Beerus...

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: Or he knows because he's been around for thousands and thousands of years and there's a lot of that time we've never seen. It's exposition.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Feats>statements. I'm not trusting what Shin says, the same guy claimed the Supreme Kais could beat Frieza in one blow yet are in awe of the Super Saiyan power. Beerus is still more powerful by feats in manga and anime and has ridiculously better hax.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: Or he knows because he's been around for thousands and thousands of years and there's a lot of that time we've never seen. It's exposition.

Maybe, i'll take it into account, but i'll not take it as gospel

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded: no. Shin didn't even know about Beerus' existence before the events of BoG arc. He is comparing Vegito with Beerus that he saw - extremely casual Beerus.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
    deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monaka still stomps both

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Thats not true. He did know who he was, he called him necessary. He just didn't share Old Kai's view that there was not rhyme or reason to what and why Beerus destroyed.

Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: like what haki that move is pretty crap against characters stronger than him

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonvegeta123: Based on what? He's only ever used it against an apparition and Zamasu.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this is actually true, godhood is again irrelevant in dragonball.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
    PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is true that SSJ Blue Vegetto is around Beerus or sightly stronger that would make sense, considering how the Anime made Vegetto and Fused Zamasu look weak, think about it, in the anime ssj Blue Goku was able to Match Zamasu's attack, if the Potara worked like in the manga, the fusion should multiply Goku's power X Vegeta's power, so Vegetto should have stomped Zamasu, but Vegetto didn't do that, and he was showing effort.

Now, in the manga, the leaked scans show Fused Zamasu totally stomping Goku and Vegeta, so that means they can't even put a fight against him, making his fusion the only way they could fight him, and that makes the fight between fusions more reasonable. Now I don't know if Toyotaro will use Trunks to kill Zamasu, I hope not, I was hoping Vegetto killed him, but I guess I will have to wait.

PS: People claiming Vegetto with Kaio Ken should stomp Beerus don't realise Manga Vegetto and Anime Vegetto are not the same, and in the manga Goku didn't need to use Kaio Ken to match Hit, he was able to stomp Hit with SSJ Blue, the Blue transformation is not cheapen out in the manga to the extend Goku needs to use Kaio Ken in every fight now just to make it look relevant, the manga actually respects the damn form.

@thedarkpaladin what do you think of that?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonvegeta123: Where does this crap "hakai works only on weaker characters" comes from? Its a erasing hax, if u dont have a resistance for it u get erased, stats have nothing to do with this.

Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dragonvegeta123

@thedarkpaladin: you really think that move would work on people stronger than him And honestly beerus hax are kinda poor

Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: so you actually think haki can work on beings stronger than him....welp a guess beerus can beat whis,vados and all the other series

Dragonvegeta123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: you act like being a god in dragon ball means something hell beerus can easily be kill by just killing the kai and goku and vegeta are going to surpass beerus

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gaoron

@dragonvegeta123: U dont know if it would work or not on Whis, its all speculation but considering hierarchy in DB angels should have some counter to hax of their students. And most characters on Beerus tier in other fictions has a counter to soul/erasure hax so its not a problem for them.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kyrees

@dragonvegeta123 said:

@kyrees: you act like being a god in dragon ball means something hell beerus can easily be kill by just killing the kai and goku and vegeta are going to surpass beerus

i want figures of authority in a universe to be actually useful, not rendered moot by power creep. why call them gods then if they are practically weaker ?

in the dragonball verse, the title god is practically useless. i was actually happy gods of destruction were introduced and that there is some greater power on them.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By helloman

I just want to see Beerus get beaten.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's not sure, that means they're roughly even or close to it, which means that with Kaioken, Vegito is by far the stronger. HOWEVER, Beerus had his GoD hax that enable him to destroy things far more powerful than he is, such as the Super Dense Universal Bomb he and Goku created when they fought. So it doesn't matter if Vegito is 10x stronger than Beerus, Beerus can still destroy him.

Incidently, this still plays nicely into my theory of God Ki working on a logarithmic scale

That's fan fiction bs, lmao

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
    @nemesisreloaded said:

That's fan fiction bs, lmao

I guess it must be, because Elder Kai and Whis both realised that SSG Goku and Beerus together made a ball of Super Dense Energy that could destroy the Universe, a ball that Whis admitted he could do nothing about because of its power, but a ball that Beerus managed to negate using 100% of his power, and then admitted that Whis was stronger than him. I guess it must be bs fan theory that the weaker-than-Whis Beerus has some sort of GoD hax that enables him to manages to destroy something the stronger-that-Beerus Whis said he couldn't.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is true that SSJ Blue Vegetto is around Beerus or sightly stronger that would make sense, considering how the Anime made Vegetto and Fused Zamasu look weak, think about it, in the anime ssj Blue Goku was able to Match Zamasu's attack, if the Potara worked like in the manga, the fusion should multiply Goku's power X Vegeta's power, so Vegetto should have stomped Zamasu, but Vegetto didn't do that, and he was showing effort.

Remember that in the anime, Goku and Vegeta fused in Base while Black and Zamasu fused while Black was SS-Rose.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon said:

Remember that in the anime, Goku and Vegeta fused in Base while Black and Zamasu fused while Black was SS-Rose.

In the manga they fused on base as well...and Base Vegetto was already hurting Zamasu, so it is not surprise SSJ Blue Vegetto would be a good match for Beerus.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded said:
    @purpledeadragon said:

In the manga they fused on base as well...and Base Vegetto was already hurting Zamasu, so it is not surprise SSJ Blue Vegetto would be a good match for Beerus.

A good point to take into account

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Interesting theory, but I didn't think Toyotarō would have Vegetto destroy Zamasu simply because Toriyama likely wouldn't approve of such a drastic change --- wouldn't be surprised if the Spirit Bomb Sword idea came from him.

As for Vegetto being on part with Beerus, I could definitely see that being the case. Logically speaking, he should be far above Beerus, but logic doesn't seem to be applicable to DBS.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonvegeta123: Who knows? I was just wondering what you were basing your statement on, since you said it would work poorly on stronger beings.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@thedarkpaladin said:

@purpledeadragon: Interesting theory, but I didn't think Toyotarō would have Vegetto destroy Zamasu simply because Toriyama likely wouldn't approve of such a drastic change --- wouldn't be surprised if the Spirit Bomb Sword idea came from him.

-At least I hope it makes more sense, at least we didn't get Bio Broly 2.0 in the manga, I hated how stupid two faces Zamasu looked in the anime.

As for Vegetto being on part with Beerus, I could definitely see that being the case. Logically speaking, he should be far above Beerus, but logic doesn't seem to be applicable to DBS.

-Well, why do you think he should be far above Beerus? he is only Goku X Vegeta in power, and so far, the manga still has Beerus as a Universal Buster, so Vegetto being far more superior to that would be giving Goku and Vegeta too much credit.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

-At least I hope it makes more sense, at least we didn't get Bio Broly 2.0 in the manga, I hated how stupid two faces Zamasu looked in the anime.

-Well, why do you think he should be far above Beerus? he is only Goku X Vegeta in power, and so far, the manga still has Beerus as a Universal Buster, so Vegetto being far more superior to that would be giving Goku and Vegeta too much credit.

Well Goku has gone blow for blow with Beerus, so Goku merging with Vegeta putting them on par or above Beerus isn't that much of a stretch is it?

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon said:
    @thedarkpaladin said:

Well Goku has gone blow for blow with Beerus, so Goku merging with Vegeta putting them on par or above Beerus isn't that much of a stretch is it?

He went blow for blow with a non serious Beerus, who was dominating that fight and didn't take any noticed damage... SSJ Blue is better handled in the manga, but even with that he is not near Beerus's full power, that's why Goku's power, multiplied by Vegeta's would be actually a close match for a serious Beerus.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
    ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

Beerus has better feats by far. I'll take feats over writer statements any day, AT once said that SSJ2 should be able to destroy a solar system, but when SSJ God Goku uses his Kamehameha to test his powers and it accidentally hits earth nothing happens.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Goku was already keeping up with Beerus, albeit a suppressed, as an SSJG. We would have to assume Beerus was using less than 10% of his power during that entire fight just to place him above SSJB Kaio-Ken ×10 Goku, let alone SSJB Vegetto... which wouldn't make any sense. Of course, this ultimately doesn't matter, since neither Toei nor Toriyama care about logical power scaling in the slightest. Fans pit way too much stock into that kind of thing.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@thedarkpaladin: I am not talking about the anime as the power scale there is awful, I am using the manga, where there is no Ssj Blue Kaio KenX10 Goku.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Then it's basically up for debate. I would still lean towards Beerus being superior due to having better feats.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: he does have better feats, that's why I said Vegetto would be a decent match, not superior, but if his feat is stomp the guy that stomped and blitzed two ssjs Blue that is a really good feat.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: The only problem is, we have no idea how SSJB Goku/Vegeta would stack up against Beerus in the manga. All we can safely say is that Beerus and Whis are both much stronger based on Goku's own words.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: I agree.

But at least in the manga the blue form is actually strong and used with the due respect.

In the anime it almost feels like a ssj2

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@purpledeadragon: Yeah, Toei seems to have ruined the blue form. Just another reason why I prefer the manga.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 emperorthanos-  Moderator
    emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Shin's words should never be taken seriously. And atleast feat wise Beerus is superior.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
    deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shin's words should never be taken seriously. And atleast feat wise Beerus is superior.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Well, I suppose if Goku actually gets a new form in this arc, SSJB will become obsolete.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

So, beerus >>>>> Fused zamasu confirmed?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
    deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I'm still here waiting for SSJW vegito vs beerus.

Just saiyan.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Scotchbear

At least the manga is just clearing up what everyone thought.

Vegito should be >= to beerus.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with @nemesisreloaded: Beerus can destroy something which is far more powerful than He is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.