The Present (Good) Omni-King vs the Future (Bad) Omni-King...

#1 Posted by kingpin1 (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins and how will it happen?

#2 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

What in the world???

#3 Edited by Aimless (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh stalemate?As for how it happens it will be pretty interesting.Probably with future Zeno threatening Goku or something

#4 Posted by GunsNRoses23 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

the future one is bad?

#5 Posted by kingpin1 (304 posts) - - Show Bio

There is some foreshadowing in the new tv spot and going on during the series that one is evil.

#6 Edited by EmperorThanos (10111 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingpin1 said:

There is some foreshadowing in the new tv spot and going on during the series that one is evil.

You have a link to this? They seem to be the same with the Dakaishin being evil.

#7 Posted by jasonhitto (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Good guys always win

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
#8 Posted by NemesisReloaded (705 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think what happened in the preview was foreshadowing of a bad Zeno. It looked like Present Zeno - the King of all - being surprised by the fact the Future Zeno had made a decision in a multiverse that wasn't his.

I think there's a chance of bitterness there and the two Zeno's turning on each other, but I also think that there's a chance of the two Zeno's disagreeing with each other and starting a battle that would destroy the multiverse. That would be the perfect time for the Grand Priest to seal them both up with Whis's mega Mafabu and take control of the entire multiverse.

But I don't one will turn evil, I think it will be down to two kings of all making decisions, but really only one of them has a right to because the other is out of time. It's an interesting dynamic.

#9 Posted by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2349 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by darkforce (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#13 Edited by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@lettsplay10 said:
@beast_mode999 said:

@jasonhitto: @lettsplay10:

Zamasu ended up winning in the future Trunks arc

and died

It cost him his life, but he accomplished his goal. When the good guys get this deal we say they won, the same standard should be used for the bad guys too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.