Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

The hate for DB has reached new heights

• 55 results
    MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@galactic_1000: He calls anyone a troll and a hater if he thinks they're lowballing DB. He calls me a troll for "supporting lowballers" or something when I'm simply answering other users questions.

Never said Goku couldn't bust iron and I don't agree that he can't since he has feats of doing it as a child. He also likes to call for back up as you can see in the screenshot and in this very thread.

My second post here was a response to a deleted comment where he started insulting me and calling me a fake fan over and over pretty much. That's flamebait.

And then he follows with this:

"You want to destroy the dbz fandom"

The hell's wrong with this dude? All that from answering a question too. This is rabid fanboy behaviour.

Not sure who that other rando above is though.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: He's also karma banned at the moment for spite flagging other users with his main account and an alt.

Considering his current main account is an alt of a previously banned user who was rather notorious for trolling, I'm surprised that's all the punishment he received.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: Seriously we should give him award "Best Joker in The world" ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
    deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still confused as to why this thread exists. Its clear as day that the entire point of it was to set up drama.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very true it was all about drama.

Though yeah The new movie could show Goku bench pressing the exact weight of the earth (Straight up ripped from New 52) and virtually every comic fan would call PIS and say it doesn't count. Everything in DB is PIS unless its something they can point to as a weakness or a short coming. I get the frustration.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sup guys ? When you guys create a thread about me, at least tag me for I read.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: little late lol.

Db forum is dead for now until movie comes out anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.