The Dragon Ball Super discussion thread

#10551 Posted by MainJP (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Frieza wishes to be more powerful than Zeno, making him a supreme God, then it ends in a cliffhanger for the movie where Goku gets a new transformation and surpasses Omniking Frieza? Would be a good way to rustle thousands of jimmies.

I'm already rustled from just reading this.

#10552 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
#10554 Edited by poeticwarrior (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza will become Emperor Joker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
#10555 Posted by deactivated-5b84aca03eae8 (6261 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Frieza will reign supreme over all the universes!!!

#10556 Posted by MainJP (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah! Furīza-sama!!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#10557 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, im excited about the new arc. Hopefully they finaly give Buu some spotlight, the new slim Buu looks interesting.

Hopefully they show us how the Dragon God looks like.

Also, dont forget about THE FEATS.

jk

#10558 Edited by ElderElijah190 (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard the staff of dragon ball super made a statement of we the viewers,watching episode 131 which will air on Match 25,to watch it till the very end. What do you guys think we would get to be seeing,could it be the movie trailer or post credit scene for a new show? Let's just wait and see.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#10559 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i the only one who thinks Anilaza looks like Validus?

No Caption Provided

#10560 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG if that actually happens and Goku does surpass Zeno-sama I can just about imagine the tears and the hatred from the Superman fanboys and the Saitama wankers... and even worse, it would guarantee that Death Battle makes Goku vs. Superman 3 as an addendum to GVS2.

Inb4 Cosmic Armor Superman stomps multiversal Goku because Ben Singer says he's infinity+++.

#10561 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i the only one who thinks Anilaza looks like Validus?

No Caption Provided

he actually might have been based on him..who knows

#10562 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG if that actually happens and Goku does surpass Zeno-sama I can just about imagine the tears and the hatred from the Superman fanboys and the Saitama wankers... and even worse, it would guarantee that Death Battle makes Goku vs. Superman 3 as an addendum to GVS2.

Inb4 Cosmic Armor Superman stomps multiversal Goku because Ben Singer says he's infinity+++.

if goku does become that lv.then all versions of superman will be fodder to him even the precrisis version,except thought robot would be above him but thats not even superman...

#10563 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 Yet don't expect Death Battle to actually concede to that. If there is to be a GVS3, we already know Goku will lose again. Hell, he's probably gonna lose to freaking Saitama whenever they finally get around to making that. Will probably be around the time the new movie is coming about to try and "promote" it among fans, and that would be so very Death Battle, wouldn't it? Promote the new movie by having a guy who's fodder to Goku in the Buu Saga kick his ass. LOL. Gotta keep showing that respect for the characters, you know?

#10564 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 Yet don't expect Death Battle to actually concede to that. If there is to be a GVS3, we already know Goku will lose again. Hell, he's probably gonna lose to freaking Saitama whenever they finally get around to making that. Will probably be around the time the new movie is coming about to try and "promote" it among fans, and that would be so very Death Battle, wouldn't it? Promote the new movie by having a guy who's fodder to Goku in the Buu Saga kick his ass. LOL. Gotta keep showing that respect for the characters, you know?

yeah and they made goku vs superman in mind knowing that dragonball super is gonna air from what i heard.they should of just waited...

#10565 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 To be fair, I didn't think anyone expected Goku to get this much more powerful. Probably that DBS would just include more power scaling and statements. And from what I hear, the Death Battle was planned months in advance. That's why they had to rush to get the Super Saiyan Blue form ready, when the early trailers were just Super Saiyan God. But yeah, with that said, there is no excuse for them now. Current Goku absolutely STOMPS Saitama.

#10566 Posted by TheDeathstar (3896 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp said:

Ah! Furīza-sama!!

No Caption Provided

Furiza stronger than Hades confirmed, power of love has no effects.

#10567 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't underestimate the power of love!

#10568 Posted by poeticwarrior (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

People said that Goku may become stronger than Zeno, but is there even any hint that Zeno can fight instead of a reality warper? Maybe he can't die, so he couldn't be beaten and could just erase everyone. Zeno can't follow high speed fighters and is frequently impressed by fighters' skills.

#10569 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122: Thought robot and mandrake are no were close to 1/10 of a galaxy in power forget about reaching ssj god levels ,the power of 10 billion sun's is a joke compared to Zeno lol.

#10570 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@poeticwarrior: still wanking the zeno can't follow high speed? just accept that episode has been done by a retarded writer that doesn't know his shit xd, later episodes have debunked that illogical episode.

#10571 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually want to see GP in action,he seems like a ridiculous beast and a much better,hyped character than zeno. Let's also hope we would get to be seeing zalama in the future.

#10572 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122: Thought robot and mandrake are no were close to 1/10 of a galaxy in power forget about reaching ssj god levels ,the power of 10 billion sun's is a joke compared to Zeno lol.

Zeno really hasn't been all that impressive. Outside of destroying stuff, I mean.. what can he really do? He can't even see people moving at light speeds. The Angels and the grand priest have been more impressive if I'm to be honest.

#10573 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
#10574 Edited by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT said:
@shenron007 said:

Zeno really hasn't been all that impressive. Outside of destroying stuff, I mean.. what can he really do? He can't even see people moving at light speeds. The Angels and the grand priest have been more impressive if I'm to be honest.

fairly sure zeno is above the angels or else they would't be so scared of him.and goku surpassing zeno in destructive capacity is a great thing since goku is already fast enough.

#10575 Edited by poeticwarrior (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: That other guy is probably just a fanboy kid. He rages over power level and how important it is for the series not to "lose" and gets pissy whenever someone say something bad or say a particular character is not absolutely OP.

We honestly haven't seen Zeno fights, so we can't say if he could. At this point, we just know that he's a powerful reality warper. Regardless of whether he could perceive high speed has no relevant on whether he could actually fight. Goku could very well be "stronger" than Zeno in term of physical abilities, but that doesn't mean Zeno is not powerful as he could erase universes in an instance, so he's pretty strong as a reality warper. We need to see him in a physical fight, even briefly to judge his ability in a battle in term of power level, durability, speed, and resistance. In term of physical strength, I think that the Grand Priest is the strongest.

#10576 Edited by LeonardoTMNT (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007 said:

@LeonardoTMNT: look at post: #10570

And? Zeno couldn't perceive Dyspo(who is arguably the fastest fighter in the tournament). At no point was Zeno ever able to see Dyspo's movement, so that wasn't debunked. Zeno has beyond excellent destructive power, but outside of that he is the opposite of impressive. Like I said, the Angels and the Grand Priest impress me far more. Simply my opinion.

#10577 Posted by poeticwarrior (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:
@shenron007 said:

fairly sure zeno is above the angels or else they would't be so scared of him.and goku surpassing zeno in destructive capacity is a great thing since goku is already fast enough.

Maybe it's because he's their ruler. Zeno is above the others in term of his power to erase everything, but we don't know about whether they're afraid because of some social hierarchy that they show respects or even lay their life down for him or if his temper could erase anyone at anytime. The show has shown enough of examples that the servants are more powerful than the ones they worship like with Whis/Beerus or Kale/Caulifla. There hasn't been mentioned of Zeno's fighting ability. We couldn't say whether he could fight. I hold the same attitude for other characters like One Punch Man. We don't know his upper limit, so we couldn't even say he's galaxy level when he only folderizes street level and planetary level at most. It's impressive but not impressive comparative to other physical characters that are above planetary.

#10578 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: it was debunked in later episodes, so keep making yourself believe that dyspo is fastest in dragonball lol.

#10579 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2732 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:
@shenron007 said:

Maybe it's because he's their ruler. Zeno is above the others in term of his power to erase everything, but we don't know about whether they're afraid because of some social hierarchy that they show respects or even lay their life down for him or if his temper could erase anyone at anytime. The show has shown enough of examples that the servants are more powerful than the ones they worship like with Whis/Beerus or Kale/Caulifla. There hasn't been mentioned of Zeno's fighting ability. We couldn't say whether he could fight. I hold the same attitude for other characters like One Punch Man. We don't know his upper limit, so we couldn't even say he's galaxy level when he only folderizes street level and planetary level at most. It's impressive but not impressive comparative to other physical characters that are above planetary.

I'm not one to go into 'if's' without anything to support certain possibilities for a character. All Zeno has shown is that he can destroy, mind you on a level beyond anyone else. That alone would put fear in anyone. But outside of that he has shown no other abilities, and can't see people moving at light speeds. Why I find GP and the Angels more formidable overall.

@LeonardoTMNT: it was debunked in later episodes, so keep making yourself believe that dyspo is fastest in dragonball lol.

Yah, that debunk you speak of never happened. Nice try. Though if it was revealed later Goku and Jiren are indeed faster than Ultra Speed mode Dyspo I wouldn't be surprised.

#10580 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

FFS we're still fighting this battle? It was said that Dyspo had surpassed the speed of sound and light during his training. They did that ages ago. Move on, man. And Zeno-sama failing to see them is clearly for dramatic effect. Otherwise, you're arguing that Champa, who need I remind you fought Beerus across the universe and has his own MFTL speed feats flying through space, isn't FTL? Please. It's the same way as any other story. Dramatic effect takes precedence over the technical details. And I doubt the writers were clearly putting that much "so Zeno and Champa cannot perceive FTL speeds!" thought into when they were making the episode. And don't you DARE argue travel and combat speed. This wasn't like when Whis or Vados use their staffs. To fly across space that fast while fighting you'd have to be able to perceive at those speeds.

#10581 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@LeonardoTMNT: He has shown he can see ftl speeds, like i said in the later episodes, you just want to be ignorant lol, good luck.

#10582 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Listen... maybe Zeno-sama really is all power, little else, I don't want to dismiss that theory... but the fact is that a theory is all that it is until there is more confirmation from DBS. Given their track record so far, like showing numerous galaxies and then insisting there is only 28 inhabitable planets in the universe (wha?), this really might be their intent. But that hasn't been proven yet and I feel that going with what was clearly intended to be dramatic tension to try and gauge a person's power is unreliable. We will find out eventually, okay?

#10583 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@saberian_dream: its possible zeno only has erasing hax I guess...who knows

#10584 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

What is known is that so far he has demonstrated no legit FTL speed feats of his own, but I find it foolish to claim he doesn't based on theory. Again, time will tell.

#10585 Posted by Gaoron (6412 posts) - - Show Bio

All I want to see is Beerus going full out with hakai shield and all abilities fighting in some unpopulated universe.

And Zalama reveal.

#10586 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus saying Hakai on a universe. MAKE IT HAPPEN, TOEI!!! XD

#10587 Posted by poeticwarrior (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the leak, the second wave of Fighterz DLC will include Kale with Caulifla as her backup like Android 17. I would have prefer Kefla as it's their most powerful form, still, maybe one of their specials could be the fusion.

#10588 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the leak, the second wave of Fighterz DLC will include Kale with Caulifla as her backup like Android 17. I would have prefer Kefla as it's their most powerful form, still, maybe one of their specials could be the fusion.

who cares about that...really

#10589 Edited by poeticwarrior (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 said:
@poeticwarrior said:

People who plays DB Fighterz. It's a good game and has a strong e-sport support presence.

#10590 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 said:
@poeticwarrior said:

People who plays DB Fighterz. It's a good game and has a strong e-sport support presence.

yeah well...nobody really cares much about that here

#10591 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

So, now that the Tournament of Power is almost over, what can we go over? The highs and the lows?

#10592 Posted by poeticwarrior (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrx1122 said:
@poeticwarrior said:
@mrx1122 said:
@poeticwarrior said:

yeah well...nobody really cares much about that here

Whatever you say.

#10593 Posted by poeticwarrior (3526 posts) - - Show Bio

@saberian_dream: Once the ToP is over and the series ends, the board will die until something new comes up. This thread may only see activities when the new episode comes out, sometimes there are days in between posts. There are only a few same active posters in here if you look back at previous page. It may pick up once the movie is released.

#10594 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

So, now that the Tournament of Power is almost over, what can we go over? The highs and the lows?

lets talk about the dragonball heroes manga

#10595 Edited by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@poeticwarrior said:

@saberian_dream: Once the ToP is over and the series ends, the board will die until something new comes up. This thread may only see activities when the new episode comes out, sometimes there are days in between posts. There are only a few same active posters in here if you look back at previous page. It may pick up once the movie is released.

yeah the dragonball universe board will definitely die if there are nothing else to talk about,look at the dbz character on the popular forum boards already.no goku or jiren there...

#10596 Posted by TheDeathstar (3896 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeno himself is not that fast but his attacks are the fastest covering entire Universes in split seconds making 99.99 percent of fiction unable to scape its speed.

#10597 Posted by Saberian_Dream (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar And I will insist again that basing that on pure cinematic effect would mean you have to concede that Kirby gets killed by Spikes. Let's wait and see, okay?

#10598 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio
#10599 Posted by silvanus (856 posts) - - Show Bio

A few facts.

Zenos have no feats at all aside from erasing universes and erasing Frost

In manga, Grand Priest is said to be the best fighter, implying he might be better than Zeno.

He was unable to follow Dyspo. Yes, he enjoyed faster fights later. But in that instance, Zeno couldn't while angels could.

God pod has a slow mo function for Zeno.

Now this is the most important. In manga, the exhibition match was stopped because the fight was too fast and too random for Zeno to follow.

If all the points above say anything, it is that Zeno is not a fighter.

If he was, why would he need guards?

#10600 Edited by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@silvanus: lame excuse, why would frieza, need Ginyu force.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.