Team Four Star Scene cut from DBZ Kai

#1 Edited by lvenger (31929 posts) - - Show Bio

All 4 original TFS members; KaiserNeko, Lanipator, MasakoX and Takahata101, were meant to voice the Cell: The Movie scene in the DBZ Kai Buu Saga dub. Here's the video if you're interested or if you watch DBZ Kai and want to see the original.

#2 Edited by lvenger (31929 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the comments, someone told Toei about this scene right before the episode went out on air and Toei forced Funimation to cut it. Toei don't like TFS very much unfortunately, they've issued multiple copyright claims against TFS' DBZA videos before.

#3 Posted by Aimless (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn that was far more entertaining than anything else I've seen in Kai. It's too bad because I would really love to see the TFS crew do more work in the actual dragon ball z dubs smh

#4 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

If i had one wish it would be for TFS to mean the main canon

#5 Posted by jaycool2 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

I wished this happened. Stupid Toei for being mean

#6 Posted by JohnCena69swag (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2 said:

I wished this happened. Stupid Toei for being mean

#7 Posted by MetalJimmor (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really upsetting that corporations can't seem to play nice with fan content makers.

#8 Posted by AlexTheBoss (8575 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really upsetting that corporations can't seem to play nice with fan content makers.

They probably don't find it funny since they can't speak English, or if they can, not well enough to understand the jokes. So to them in probably just seems like they stole their show. Also Japanese culture is more serious than ours. Though I do think they are too serious and I wish they let this slide.

#9 Edited by Jgames (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Japanese companies in general are dicks when it comes to copyright material, like Nintendo who have to get a profit from any video with nintendo property in youtube getting revenue or get copyright strike. Still love the fact that the dub cast are basically reacting to an abridge episode XD.

#10 Posted by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.