Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Respect for the Ultimate Android Hybrid, Cell

• 64 results
    Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lol, Superman is always being brought up in this forum, usually by salty fans.

Damn you, Screwattack.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By never give up
    @thedeathstar said:
    @the_man_with_questions said:

Character statements are irrelevant. Especially ones that aren't backed up by feats. No one is DBZ had displayed destructive capabilities anywhere close to SS level at that point, and so an off hand character statement has 0 meaning to it. In that case, Superman can easily tank supernova's, and Flash hits with the force of a white dwarf star.

"Flash hits with the force of Dwarf star" still "statement" which i can believe so no not every statement is irrelevant, "Superman can easily tank supernova", wrong a supernova explosion once also knocked superman out cold when it was clearly millions of km away. Pre crisis gets pushed away millions of miles from his own mxyz magic amped sneeze. People in DBS have universe level D.C and Strikes backed up by statements also from Narrator (usually omniscient), Whis, Supreme Kais and Many others... Not only that when Champa and Beerus reached a certain level while they were fighting Whis and Vados had to interrupt explaining Universe 7 and 6 would get destroyed which cannot be denied :) as they felt a certain need to stop them from fighting.

Universe buster>>High Multi Galaxy Buster>>>>>>>>>Multi-Galaxy Buster>>>>>>>>Galaxy Buster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Multi Solar>>>Solar Buster

Deathbattle is in the past.

Please tell this user to stop bringing up Superman or DC on the DB forum. I know I have in the past and probably hurt his feelings, but seriously lol it's getting old with all this "low balling" crap.

@jloneblackheart

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
    The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar said:

Character statements are irrelevant. Especially ones that aren't backed up by feats. No one is DBZ had displayed destructive capabilities anywhere close to SS level at that point, and so an off hand character statement has 0 meaning to it. In that case, Superman can easily tank supernova's, and Flash hits with the force of a white dwarf star.

"Flash hits with the force of Dwarf star" still "statement" which i can believe so no not every statement is irrelevant, "Superman can easily tank supernova", wrong a supernova explosion once also knocked superman out cold when it was clearly millions of km away. Pre crisis gets pushed away millions of miles from his own mxyz magic amped sneeze. People in DBS have universe level D.C and Strikes backed up by statements also from Narrator (usually omniscient), Whis, Supreme Kais and Many others... Not only that when Champa and Beerus reached a certain level while they were fighting Whis and Vados had to interrupt explaining Universe 7 and 6 would get destroyed which cannot be denied :) as they felt a certain need to stop them from fighting.

Universe buster>>High Multi Galaxy Buster>>>>>>>>>Multi-Galaxy Buster>>>>>>>>Galaxy Buster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Multi Solar>>>Solar Buster

Please tell this user to stop bringing up Superman or DC on the DB forum. I know I have in the past and probably hurt his feelings, but seriously lol it's getting old with all this "low balling" crap.

@jloneblackheart

I brought up the super nova feat, but that's because I was talking about character statements and I also mentioned Flash and Naruto. However, I don't why he went of a rant about Pre-Crisis Superman, and DBS power levels.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same user who thinks Lifting strength=Striking lmao even then he have never shown anything on galactic level when it comes to his lifting which you think is striking... that's why i said He is Muti Solar in terms of strikes cause so far he have no statement or feats to prove he is above that while Goku does :) and way above that level

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#55 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@never_give_up: @thedeathstar: This isn't really a superman vs thing, just arguing character statements, but it's best the S word be left out of dragon ball discussion. There's plenty of other statements you can use.

I will say you should not be calling things retarded though. Find a new word.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:
    @thedeathstar said:

@jloneblackheart

I brought up the super nova feat, but that's because I was talking about character statements and I also mentioned Flash and Naruto. However, I don't why he went of a rant about Pre-Crisis Superman, and DBS power levels.

That was for just indicating why statements matter with shown and processed feat, used as an example but i agree i went into details lmao

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are the worst. Op made this thread as like a communal cell respect thread and you all turn it into a debate concerning the legitimacy of one statement.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: I explained it to you but you didn't understand. If you want to address me either tag me or have common sense to PM me and stop derailing the thread like you always do.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: You mean like your comment "SA ****>******" right? in a non-related thread right? Cell is a SS buster, the official guide says that i will just let you whine more about it as it's really funny when some lowballers try hard to disprove what cannot be disproven especially official Guides which are reliable :), nuff said

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are the worst. Op made this thread as like a communal cell respect thread and you all turn it into a debate concerning the legitimacy of one statement.

Weren't you the one who started that debate, though...? Lol

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: I posted a scan that was relevant to the topic.

Yes, but you were also the one who sparked the debate on whether or not Cell's statement was legit.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumparu

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.