Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

reminder/ do we know? *** Now with Spoilers***

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By basicfan30
    No Caption Provided

So way back Buu absorbed four Kais. North, South, West and (Grand?) [ I may have gotten the directions wrong] but the direction that got away was who we know as Supreme Kai. My question is if Beerus's life is connected to Supreme Kai's life what is Beerus connection to the other Kais that Buu did absorb? Did our Supreme Kai become "supreme" after the others were eliminated including the one I'm calling "Grand" ( the one that gave Buu his child like playfulness). Basically the number of Kais their relation to each other and to Beerus and to Buu???

Why aren't these other Kais mentioned in the other universes in Super? (I'm guessing laziness?)

Dose anybody remember the idea that Buu would be important to the next arc (after ToP) because he was snubbed out of the ToP. Basically that the Grand Kai (see above) would need to be separated from him because someone of purity and divinity would be needed to beat the next baddie. Along these lines didn't kid Buu form because Vegito maintained control after being eaten and released everyone from being attached to Buu.

And the biggest damn I need to rewatch the show question. How did we go from kid Buu (evil) back to Fat Buu (childish) ? (this one I straight up have just forgot plot points)

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really nobody can help me?

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By basicfan30
    emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 emperorthanos-  Moderator
    basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: first off thanks. Ok i guess did Buu kill Beerus's predecessor, When he absorbed the "grand Kai" or whomever was the non directional Kai? Or was the Kai we know as the supreme Kai raised to supreme level after Buu?

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30:

Beerus is only connected to the "Supreme Kai", or the "Lord of Lords" essentially the one who stands on top of all the others. Our current blue mohawked-boi became the Supreme Kai, who Beerus is now linked to.

We haven't seen the other different kais of the multiverse because we've had no reason to as of yet. Only the Supreme Kai, and his attendant/apprentice, would be needed to attend the meetings we've had so far.

Though, it also could be due to laziness or Toriyama simply forgetting as per usual.

thanks for your response. So it hasn't been explain how or why Beerus is connected to our mohawked friend right? When Buu absorbed the Kai's the one that wasn't associated with a direction was the Supreme Kai at the time????? or what was he ( i was calling him grand but I don't remember)? Did Buu kill the previous GoD by absorbing that Kai? or because the Kai's are immortal is he still alive?

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@menos_kegare: have you seem Super's manga chapter 61/current?

Do you recall the rumors that buu would be important to the next acr (Moro arc)? I'm thinking when vegeta wakes up he will separate the kai's from Buu. Then comes the more interesting/even more theorizing bit of do their bodies return because they are immortal??? or dose the energy have nowhere to go so Vegeta is able to weaponize it against Moro???? Your thoughts on that? Would Buu become evil again if Vegeta did that???

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.