Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Place your bets!!!

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

The tourney is coming, its a really crowded battle royale, so, from U7

-Who's the first knocked/ring out?

-Who's left standing?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
    deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamaha dies first.

C'mon we all know that is going to happen.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

Yamaha dies first.

They knew that would happen, so that's why they didn't let him on the team. They didn't let Chiatzu on the team because they didn't want him to commit suicide.

kingpin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha not on the team, they're Roshi instead.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@jaycool2 said:

Yamaha dies first.

They knew that would happen, so that's why they didn't let him on the team. They didn't let Chiatzu on the team because they didn't want him to commit suicide.

ahahahha I lol'd at this

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: @kingpin1:

Who said he had to be on the Team to die first lol?

Also that would give them a win by default since killing is prohibited

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

1. It is not going to be Roshi, buu or the big 5. So that leaves us with Tien, 17 and 18 to be eliminated first.
    2. Last man standing (from U7) is going to be goku , and there is no doubt about it.
    3. Some of my predictions:
    • After the time limit is over, an equal number of participants of U7 and some other universe are going to remain (maybe U11).
    • The wolf-gang from U9 job hard.
    • Hit is not going to job, neither is vegeta. Rest of U6 is not going to make a lasting impression.
    • Piccolo gets atleast one elimination.
    • The max eliminations record will go to someone who we haven't seen in action yet (includes the new opening)
    • Buu and Botamo are going to come face to face atleast once, and it comes out as unfunny gag.
    • The tournament doesn't end at the battle royal, and needs more matches to finish.
    RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RukelnikovFTW
    @apex_pretador said:
    1. It is not going to be Roshi, buu or the big 5. So that leaves us with Tien, 17 and 18 to be eliminated first.

You're right, but 17 has been brought back for this, I can't see him being the first one out either.

1. Last man standing (from U7) is going to be goku , and there is no doubt about it.

Sadly... yeah, MAYBE, he's the last one out form U7 and this is Vegeta's moment, but that's unlikely

1. Some of my predictions:
    • After the time limit is over, an equal number of participants of U7 and some other universe are going to remain (maybe U11).

NICE!

• The wolf-gang from U9 job hard.
    • Hit is not going to job, neither is vegeta. Rest of U6 is not going to make a lasting impression.

Not even Cabba? I expected him to play a good part for U6

• Piccolo gets atleast one elimination.
    • The max eliminations record will go to someone who we haven't seen in action yet (includes the new opening)
    • Buu and Botamo are going to come face to face atleast once, and it comes out as unfunny gag.
    • The tournament doesn't end at the battle royal, and needs more matches to finish.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
    deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My top bets are; Hit, Goku, that white alien

Avatar image for trebuchetcanthrow90kilogramsof
    Trebuchetcanthrow90kilogramsofstoneover300metres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get the feeling Vegeta or Gohan will be the last ones standing, this needs to happen.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last person standing. I could go with the obvious and say Goku. But then there is Vegeta and Gohan, if there is anyone who would outlast Goku it would be one of the two(leaning more towards Gohan, Vegeta has been a major buster in Super when it comes down to the thick of things).

MVP goes to: Gohan/Piccolo. I believe team-work is going to be a huge factor. We know U7 will be heavily targeted, it will be either Gohan or Piccolo who get's the troops in line to try and get dat W. The only other obvious candidate would be Goku, strictly because of his power.

Biggest surprise goes to: Going bold here; Android 17. I'm calling it right now, of U7's combatants 17 will be top four(remaining from U7), possibly even top three before getting eliminated.

Biggest buster and first person eliminated goes to; .... gee, this one is tough. Tien maybe? Not sure how comfortable I am with that pick. For all we know we could very well get surprised here, like Buu getting knocked out first.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@apex_pretador said:

You're right, but 17 has been brought back for this, I can't see him being the first one out either.

So Tien is going to be thrown out first.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or there is going to be 1 guy from each universe standing, so that zeno cannot destroy any of them.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw said:
    @apex_pretador said:

No chance.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
    @apex_pretador said:
    @rukelnikovftw said:
    @apex_pretador said:

No chance.

Who are you guessing goes first?

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ad-arts

@LeonardoTMNT said:
    @ad-arts said:
    @apex_pretador said:
    @rukelnikovftw said:
    @apex_pretador said:

No chance.

Who are you guessing goes first?

Isn't it obvous? First goes guy before the the guy who goes second,and i am guessing 2nd is the guy who goes before the third one. You will all see i am right.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.