Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

One of the things that makes the dragonball fandom look worse?

Avatar image for deactivated-62e413d8894c4
    deactivated-62e413d8894c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've seen some dragonball fans before debating with obvious trolls such as there are people making arguments against people who are saying naruto beats ssg goku. People who are saying such things are obvious trolls. Goku can arguably beat naruto even in saiyan saga without kaioken. now people think those saying naruto can beat ssg goku are being serious? debating ssg goku against naruto online will not only make goku seem weaker to those who have never watched dragonball but will also make Dragon ball fans look dumb because they are debating with obvious trolls. I don't think there is a single person who knows dragonball well will say naruto beats ssg goku.

Now this doesn't only apply with ssg goku or naruto you can just replace ssg goku with omniking and do the same with naruto with another popular character from other popular anime and vice versa and what I say will still stand.

For example why would anyone debate ssg goku vs naruto? that's like debating daredevil or hawkeye against odin.

Would you really take someone saying Hawkeye can beat odin seriously? Or some one saying a normal human can beat superman . Would you take them seriously? so my point is engaging in debates of God tier dragonball characters such as omniking,beerus,whis against obvious much weaker characters like naruto,luffy etc... will only make dragonball fans look dumb. Now am not saying dragonball fans don't do the same. There are obvious trolls on the dragonball side too such as there are people saying goku beats living tribunal. but you get the point...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.