Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

No, Goku did not have to suit up to survive temperature, it was because of lack of oxygen.

• 109 results
    Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shintoki: “I went ahead and watched the movies from back then, and I felt this could be quite interesting once I rearrange some things. I got right to work trying my hand at a story that incorporates him into the Dragon Ball Super series.”

Sounds pretty straightforward. Lmao. But good try bud.

Ssb kk and ssbe were both in the manga and anime.

In the manga Goku uses a kaioken copycat and vegeta uses a new version of ssb in the manga.

Toriyama said broly is canon to dragon ball super now. Meaning the events occurred in both the anime and the manga.

Of course, youd know this though right? Because its legit mentioned in the manga as having occurred, but again im sure you obviously knew that. Lmao. Because you obviously would have read the manga and known that right???????

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: “I went ahead and watched the movies from back then, and I felt this could be quite interesting once I rearrange some things. I got right to work trying my hand at a story that incorporates him into the Dragon Ball Super series.”

Sounds pretty straightforward. Lmao. But good try bud.

Ssb kk and ssbe were both in the manga and anime.

In the manga Goku uses a kaioken copycat and vegeta uses a new version of ssb in the manga.

Toriyama said broly is canon to dragon ball super now. Meaning the events occurred in both the anime and the manga.

Of course, youd know this though right? Because its legit mentioned in the manga as having occurred, but again im sure you obviously knew that. Lmao. Because you obviously would have read the manga and known that right???????

facepalm, "I got right to work trying my hand at a story that incorporates him into the Dragon Ball Super series."

A) already mentioned the official history that includs the films and thus broly, as they list broly with films so snip

b) SSBE/KKSSB are stated as anime-originals, toyotaro going for a spin at them, means nothing since they are not toriyama creations nor toyotaro for that matter

so toriyama trying to come up with a story that can fit dbs series means it's the tv anime sequel specifically and not the films series to you because.......?

so absurd and ridiculous

note: anyone can make BOG/ROF continuations of the manga during their airing by that logic because of point A and toriyama stating similar things about those films by twisting them, So better hit the break

wait for tv dbs to come back in 2200

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: lol you make no sense.

BoG and RoF arent involved with dbs. They are retconned in dbs to change details.

Toriyama said he made the broly movie to come after the events of the dbs anime in another statement.

Dbs broly is also stated to be canon. Meaning that it HAS to follow the dbs anime and manga versions of the story and not the movies since they were retconned. He states it fits the dragon ball super story. Not the movies, they dont even have dragon ball super in their names.

Both the anime and manga are stated by toriyama to be completely canon versions of his outlines. So anime exclusive or not, they are canon.

He simply said he watched the movies, he never said it followed the movies? Lol. He watched the movies and created his own story that would be canon.

Toriyama approved the anime and the manga, he would review their content and give it the thumbs up, meaning he saw ssbe and ssb kk and said "looks good to me" and it was granted the right to be shown as canon.

Stop reaching for your movie argument. Everyone knows dbs broly is canon to dbs and not the movies.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: lol you make no sense.

BoG and RoF arent involved with dbs. They are retconned in dbs to change details.

Toriyama said he made the broly movie to come after the events of the dbs anime in another statement.

Dbs broly is also stated to be canon. Meaning that it HAS to follow the dbs anime and manga versions of the story and not the movies since they were retconned. He states it fits the dragon ball super story. Not the movies, they dont even have dragon ball super in their names.

Both the anime and manga are stated by toriyama to be completely canon versions of his outlines. So anime exclusive or not, they are canon.

He simply said he watched the movies, he never said it followed the movies? Lol. He watched the movies and created his own story that would be canon.

Toriyama approved the anime and the manga, he would review their content and give it the thumbs up, meaning he saw ssbe and ssb kk and said "looks good to me" and it was granted the right to be shown as canon.

Stop reaching for your movie argument. Everyone knows dbs broly is canon to dbs and not the movies.

• how does them being related to DBS or not relate to my point at all?.
    • continuities do not retcon others. DBS manga and TV are different continuities. none of them retcon that of the film series.
    • being Post TOP means nothing
    • goku and the friends return was only referenced in the films series, not the tv or the manga, being listed for official history (or as some pretenious translators translate as canon) is also going for BOG/ROF films.
    • we are arguing rebrandings over story now?, this keeps getting dumber and dumber. i guess that makes F manga related to the OG DB since it wasn't branded with a Z. slow clapping
    • how does toriyama watching broly and recreating his own spin relate to this?
    • toriyama approves DBO, DBGT etc,. your point?
    • he reviews them, and edit them when necessary. he also doesn't like them to stick too much to his manuscript
    • Toei made pseudo fillers that are in no way related to toriyama manuscript. did toriyama disapprove?, no. Toei added filler only scenes, characters, etc into their series. did toriyama disapprove?, no. so why would he over an anime original form?
    • look at the mirror, pal. and stop projecting your insecurities upon others.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt vegeta already touch lava without problems vs magetta?

note that magettas lava was gettin hotter and hotter so unknown how hot but obviously atleast normal lava heat.

so why didnt goku simply turn ssj to search for the kristal?

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wasn't the lava itself. It was the humidity in the air that the lava was creating. Pure HEAT. Which is why he was sweating. It's kinda like this principle of the human torch trying this trick on She-Hulk.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shintoki: Dude, are you saying Broly is not canon? Even the Manga confirms the events of the movie

ArcReactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: Ignore him. He lowballs DB every chance he gets. This argument is dead.

Shintokise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Shintokise

>shintoki logically explains why goku is not vulnerable against magma in earth

>processed to be called a lowballer

if that's not salt, I don't know what is

why would broly not be canonical just because he's a part of the continuity? that's just asinine

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was both.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.