Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Let's be real: DB is a brick verse but does it really matter when they have the highest level of reality warping?

TwoHoursBye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TwoHoursBye

It's cool and dandy when verse X has more hax than DragonBall but who cares??? You have so many powerful reality warpers and the worst thing they have the speed and reaction time (that's how you can beat them) to make yo life harder.

DBS has 3 shenrons per universe which means 45 potent multi galaxy to low universal reality warpers.

The angels.

The Grand Priest who plays ping pong with reality aka a low multiversal reality warper and via UI at the highest level you can't suprise them (another way to beat them) and UI is like a perfect rotation bot and it has zero flaws which means he beats your fav reality warper in a stats equal fight.

Super Shenron a nigh omnipotent reality warper

Zamrama who's a big question mark. Imo hes the true #1 reality warper aka omnipotence (that's the highest level of reality warping) but I'm pretty sure they will nerf super shenron and zarama hard, lol!

Almost all the stuff you see from high God tiers and wanked/legit novels... Is just reality warping. Some of them use fancy names like logic manip and that logic manip is superior to reality warping (it's not), it's just reality warping.

Naruto is my fav anime and I would do some cringe stuff just for some high level reality warping... You guys should be lucky.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure universes 6 and 7 are the only ones with namekians thus the only ones with dragon balls. Also, just wtf

TwoHoursBye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcflicky: yeah I have to re-watch it (one of the reasons is bulmas radar. It can't pick up the rnirty of the universe but somehow it was able to reach the middle and the end, which is imo interesting but I have. To check this myself because the Spain and France guys here wank db and Saint shou hard XD!).

TwoHoursBye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TwoHoursBye

@kemono_dono: sorry bud. Im fixing my bot right now and my friends talked about paradox manip and stuff and I just created this thread for fun.

BTW. If this gave you cancer you don't want to see my sonic respect thread in a few weeks... I will buff him to some absurd level (via real world theory and other stuff) and Schneider 11d (this one is flimsy as hell. Just like xeno gokus 11d via string theory, but it's for the lulz) XD!

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
    deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird...

Avatar image for deactivated-60906fff676c6
    deactivated-60906fff676c6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure, why not

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
    calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you have majin buu, cell, zamasu, and hit.

And lets not forget all the T.O.P fighters who had

hax from Absolute zero, black hole, love manipulation, elements Manipulation, illusion creation, material manipulation, time manipulation, body-soul erase, telekinesis, weight manipulation,

Dimensional creation, Teleportation, body size manipulation, turn invisible. Portal between Dimension. All of this in one arc.

Lets not forget moro who had 1/4 of this hax and he is pretty much "HA YOU STRONG THATS GOOD MORE FOOD TO ME"

and Android 7-3 who is pretty much "NICE HAX AND POWER YOU GET HERE TO BAD ITS MINE NOW.

Yoshibotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only good reality warpers in Dragon Ball are the Grand Priest and Super Shenron. We don't have proof of Zeno doing anything else but, erasing so don't say he is a reality warper. Having 3 Shenron per universe would be there would be 36 Shenron, not 45 Shenron. Also, those Shenron are probably weaker than half the cast. They can only do very low-tier reality-warping which is "within their power." We don't have proof that there are 3 Shenron per universe. It could be that only universe 7 has this Shenron. Also, we are told the big daddy GP has reality-warping powers but, there is no proof that normal angels have these powers. They likely do but, until proof is presented everything is headcanon. Plus even if there were 36 Shenron in the multiverse they are probably planetary level excluding Super Shenron, because the normal Shenron died because of King Piccolo. Maybe Toronbo is the exception because of Granolah's wish. I'm pretty sure the GP when compared to verses like DCEU or Marvel Comics or other verses with mid to high-tier reality warping is fodder. Super Dragon Ball heroes are much higher than Dragon Ball Super but, their level is still below verses like The Time I Got Reincarnated Inside A Slime and DCEU, and Marvel Comics. Super Shenron might be Omnipotent because there were no limits stated. TOAA is omnipotent.

Blametruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yoshibotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62e413d8894c4
    deactivated-62e413d8894c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

db verse is actually the weakest multiverse lv verse

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. Thanks. I needed the laugh

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
    deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

db verse is actually the weakest multiverse lv verse

Loading Video...

This video will change your mind.

Comicvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl: I don't get your comment you say the DB is weakest multiverse yet the vid says several times that the dB verse has infinite thousands universes and realms lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supersonictl: I don't get your comment you say the DB is weakest multiverse yet the vid says several times that the dB verse has infinite thousands universes and realms lol.

When did i said db is weakest multiverse?

Infact its Multiverse is several times Bigger than a normal Multiverse due to being 18 macroverses in a single timeline alone and their are like infinite amount of it...

Comicvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.