Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Krillin was hurt by a bullet....And ssj Goku is a weakling?

• 117 results
    alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By alextheboss

So in episode 75 of Dragonball Super Krillin was hurt by a bullet... this makes absoultey no sense because even if he hasn't been training a pre Roshi training Krillin was barely hurt by bullets.

No Caption Provided

And Goku had to go ssj to fight ssj Gohan. But base Goku was stronger or at least equal with post training final form Frieza. Ssj Gohan was stomped by first form Frieza so

ssj Gohan<<<first form Frieza<<<final form Frieza<=base form Goku<<<ssj Goku

But now ssj Gohan is almost equal with ssj Goku? and Gohan even said he still doesn't fight anymore.

Of course if the theory of Goku being able to turn off god ki in base would fix this.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My brain hurts.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So in episode 75 of Dragonball Super Krillin was hurt by a bullet... this makes absoultey no sense because even if he hasn't been training a pre Roshi training Krillin was barely hurt by bullets.

You gotta be on the watch or else you're pretty much defenseless, that's how ki increases someone's durability. You gotta be actively using it to strenghten your body, or else it's worth nothing. See Goku laser ring controversy.

And Goku had to go ssj to fight ssj Gohan. But base Goku was stronger or at least equal with post training final form Frieza. Ssj Gohan was stomped by first form Frieza so

I chalk this up to Toei being a bunch of hacks. Just stop caring and enjoy the ride.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

For the Krillin thing, it's either pis or what happened to Goku with the laser where Krillin just didn't have his ki activated.. Krillin shouldn't have even been tagged by the bullet considering he was dodgding machin gun fire like two episodes ago with ease. It seemed like Krillin let it happen on purpose, as he said that's what normally happens. Even 18 was mocking him saying this should not have happened.

As for Goku I think this should just solidify that he can turn god ki on and off. When he has it on his ssj form becomes blue otherwise he is just a regular ssj.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
    deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the Krillin thing, it's either pis or what happened to Goku with the laser where Krillin just didn't have his ki activated.. Krillin shouldn't have even been tagged by the bullet considering he was dodgding machin gun fire like two episodes ago with ease. It seemed like Krillin let it happen on purpose, as he said that's what normally happens. Even 18 was mocking him saying this should not have happened.

As for Goku I think this should just solidify that he can turn god ki on and off. When he has it on his ssj form becomes blue otherwise he is just a regular ssj.

^

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@removekebab:

You gotta be on the watch or else you're pretty much defenseless, that's how ki increases someone's durability. You gotta be actively using it to strenghten your body, or else it's worth nothing. See Goku laser ring controversy.

Krillin new bullets were coming and he even hid behind a car.

I chalk this up to Toei being a bunch of hacks. Just stop caring and enjoy the ride.

True, lol. The writers in Toei seem to not care about power scaling at all.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superentity: @emperorthanos:

He even hid behind a car for cover though and he new bullets were coming. It seems like the writers just don't know what they are doing. They want to make Goku a universe buster but Krillin bullet level. It's pathetic. It's like they only know hot to go all or nothing.

Yep. Hopefully people will stop saying all the universe 6 fighters are god tier, lol.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@alextheboss:

He even hid behind a car for cover though and he new bullets were coming. It seems like the writers just don't know what they are doing. They want to make Goku a universe buster but Krillin bullet level. It's pathetic. It's like they only know hot to go all or nothing.

I'm pretty sure it was just PIS to give Krillin a reason to train. There is no way he tanking Goku's punching universal or otherwise if he is harmed by bullets. Plus we know for a fact he can dodge them considering he did so 2 episodes ago so he wouldn't need to hide.

Yep. Hopefully people will stop saying all the universe 6 fighters are god tier, lol.

Yeah finally.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos:

I'm pretty sure it was just PIS to give Krillin a reason to train. There is no way he tanking Goku's punching universal or otherwise if he is harmed by bullets. Plus we know for a fact he can dodge them considering he did so 2 episodes ago so he wouldn't need to hide.

Ya it's PIS. But it still happened and imo is inexcusable. There are so many other ways they could of done it. They could of even had Krillin fight and lose to the giant monster from the last episode, and that's what made him want to train again. At least that would of made some sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It was a judas bullet tho...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
    deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin's was PIS.

SSJ Goku fluctuates all the time

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pandalumina

People are taking this way too seriously.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin will get an upgrade on multiversal tournament arc...get ready for multi planet buster krillin

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You think it's ok to just throw consistency out the window? You might as well have Beerus get hurt by a bullet.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Beast_mode999

Yes because Gohan didn't start training his ass of right after the RoF arc... but in all honesty starting to believe in turning god Ki on and off.

Also yea did toriama forget Kid Goku took a bullet to the head???

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix said:

You think it's ok to just throw consistency out the window? You might as well have Beerus get hurt by a bullet.

So? Who cares.

Pis happens even in comics.

Beerus was never hurt from a bullet so idk why you even said that.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 emperorthanos-  Moderator

yeah the bullet thing I guess is just pis.

But this should solidify that Goku doesn't have god power in ssj. Meaning the power of several characters especially during the u6 is less that people claim.

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: The power scaling in super isn't really that bad I did an analysis on this board

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/im-here-to-offer-a-rational-explanation-on-supers--1842324/#5

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Ok so the entirety of comics is bad because of this.

No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:
    @panda_emperorix said:

So? Who cares.

I don't think you understand what I meant. I'm saying Krillin being hurt by a bullet is almost as bad as if Beerus was. That's how little it makes sense. Kid Krillin was proven to be bullet proof already.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Ok so the entirety of comics is bad because of this.

No Caption Provided

When did I say the entirety of Super is bad because of this? Super is bad, but not because of this one thing. Also I don't like marvel or DC comics anyways so that example doesn't work well on me, lol.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix said:
    @alextheboss said:
    @panda_emperorix said:

So? Who cares.

I don't think you understand what I meant. I'm saying Krillin being hurt by a bullet is almost as bad as if Beerus was. That's how little it makes sense. Kid Krillin was proven to be bullet proof already.

Are you that upset with this though? xD

We know he's bullet proof. He has too many feats to think otherwise.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: The power scaling in super isn't really that bad I did an analysis on this board

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/im-here-to-offer-a-rational-explanation-on-supers--1842324/#5

It's pretty bad. Tagoma stomping Piccolo made no sense. A Frieza soldier can't reach Cell level in 4 months of getting beat up. Ssj Goku couldn't even reach that level without going into the hyperbolic time chamber for a year. Tbh I think they forgot how strong Piccolo was. But Piccolo got stomped by him and then did much better against Frost. So going off of Piccolo Tagoma seems quite a bit stronger than Frost. But base Vegeta 1 shot Tagoma/Ginyu but had to go to ssj to one shot Frost. This implies Frost is stronger than Tagoma.

Same thing with Frieza. Final form Frieza should logically be much stronger than Frost but Goku had to go ssj against Frost and not Frieza.

Basically all these get fixed if Goku and Vegeta can turn off and on their god ki in base, though it hasn't truly been confirmed yet.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you that upset with this though? xD

We know he's bullet proof. He has too many feats to think otherwise.

I was just pointing it out. Technically this is non canon filler anyways. Though it's still canon to the anime and some people will swear by the super anime being the definitive canon.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could be a crappy dbz youtuber with this clickbait ass title lol.

Anyway, Krillin got hurt by a bullet. Cool. Goku got hurt by a laser and Krillin hasn't trained in a very long time. Why is ssj goku a weakling? Because he went ssj to fight Gohan? That's ridiculous. We've known for a while that his base is only stronger with saiyan beyond god. Like seriously did the ssj=ssg wank still exist?

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
    ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krillen is human, so it's not ridiculous to think he can get hurt by bullets. Goku thing is nonsense but maybe its the writers showing Gohan getting a comeback?

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

It's pretty bad. Tagoma stomping Piccolo made no sense. A Frieza soldier can't reach Cell level in 4 months of getting beat up. Ssj Goku couldn't even reach that level without going into the hyperbolic time chamber for a year. Tbh I think they forgot how strong Piccolo was. But Piccolo got stomped by him and then did much better against Frost. So going off of Piccolo Tagoma seems quite a bit stronger than Frost. But base Vegeta 1 shot Tagoma/Ginyu but had to go to ssj to one shot Frost. This implies Frost is stronger than Tagoma.

Same thing with Frieza. Final form Frieza should logically be much stronger than Frost but Goku had to go ssj against Frost and not Frieza.

Basically all these get fixed if Goku and Vegeta can turn off and on their god ki in base, though it hasn't truly been confirmed yet.

This is what i'm talking about. The power inconsistencies are off the charts in Super. It's pretty obvious that Goku and Vegeta use God ki in base form which makes much more powerful than their regular ssj form. That's why copy Vegeta could one shot Ssj3 Gotenks. It is impossible to use God ki in ssj and still have yellow hair because that goes against what ssjb is (God+Ssj= Ssb). Togamo Piccolo Frost and Cabba have been character i feel that are broken and need some fixes;

They are either they way they were because

For plot/Character development between universe 6 and 7.

Time to spare for Goku and Vegeta to recognize what was gonig on, on earth

Give the Z fighters a little action

Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik_Soong

Krillin was an insignificant fraction of his current power when he was tanking fully automatic fire and getting nothing more than welts. This is what makes me insane about the DB franchise.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
    thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to bump those Krillin vs. Naruto threads.

Don't though, every Naruto/DB thread is a** cancer.

Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to bump those, Krillin vs. Naruto threads.

I'm looking for some now!

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
    thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

I'll do . . . things to you if you do.

. . . or I'll do things for you if you don't.

EdBeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIS happens in literally every other thing but DB: Meh, let's just call it a PIS and bs and everything will be alright, I think everyone will agree.

PIS happens in DB (And filler PIS, c'mon people): HA! Imma go to make a 1000 threads about this, never let people forget it and use it as legitimate debate points!!! EVERYONE WILL FREAK OUT AND START A FLAME WAR.

Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik_soong said:
    @thatguywithheadphones said:

I'll do . . . things to you if you do.

. . . or I'll do things for you if you don't.

Oooooooo

*imagination wanders*

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to bump those Krillin vs. Naruto threads.

I'm going to go do it right now! lol

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Screw power level and bad writing. Now Trunks power level does not makes sense at all god damn it.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure it was to show how spineless he was I guess

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blatant PIS. Master Roshi was sweating machine bullets out of the air with ease

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First is PIS. Kid Kurilin was tanking bullets from Launch just fine. Altrough this scene showed us that Kurilin is weaker than he used to be.

Second. Well...

"Of course if the theory of Goku being able to turn off god ki in base would fix this."

Yeah

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krillen is human, so it's not ridiculous to think he can get hurt by bullets. Goku thing is nonsense but maybe its the writers showing Gohan getting a comeback?

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: It's already established that krillin is not bulletproof when he is not using ki but only bullet resistant. so his Flesh can't contain the bullet while his skeleton can. (No ki). And of course Goku can supress his God ki, If you remember the fight between him and beerus dressed as Monaka, Just before the fight he mentioned that monaka can use God ki so that's why he used it and fought beerus in his base form. and we can see clearly how beerus was enjoying the fight and beerus is>>>>> ssj gohan

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bora>>>>>>Krillin

No Caption Provided

lol

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@alextheboss: It's already established that krillin is not bulletproof when he is not using ki but only bullet resistant. so his Flesh can't contain the bullet while his skeleton can. (No ki). And of course Goku can supress his God ki, If you remember the fight between him and beerus dressed as Monaka, Just before the fight he mentioned that monaka can use God ki so that's why he used it and fought beerus in his base form. and we can see clearly how beerus was enjoying the fight and beerus is>>>>> ssj gohan

The problem is that they never explained this, so it could easily just be inconsistency. Seriously why are they so afraid of explaining.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic:

It's already established that krillin is not bulletproof when he is not using ki but only bullet resistant. so his Flesh can't contain the bullet while his skeleton can. (No ki).

Krillin was shot as a kid and all the bullets did was make him bleed a little. This was before how he learned how to use ki.

No Caption Provided

And of course Goku can supress his God ki, If you remember the fight between him and beerus dressed as Monaka, Just before the fight he mentioned that monaka can use God ki so that's why he used it and fought beerus in his base form. and we can see clearly how beerus was enjoying the fight and beerus is>>>>> ssj gohan

Yes I agree with this theory. The problem is it is never explained.

Avatar image for trebuchetcanthrow90kilogramsof
    Trebuchetcanthrow90kilogramsofstoneover300metres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: What also made no f*cking sense was how Gohan was all like

"But I don't train anymore so I can't spar with Goku"

But then 4 seconds later he turns into "great saiyaman" and is all like "YUP NOW I'M PERFECTLY READY TO GO"

https://gyazo.com/a91e0f4c65d8358743a92557f8482a37

I had no idea "Great Saiyaman" gave Gohan more martial art skill..... Dammit Toriyama.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
    NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin has never been shown to be invulnerable to bullets, they always make him bleed, Master Roshi is the same. Goku on the other hand has always been shown to be invulnerable to bullets whether he was looking or not. Krillin can get shot in the head and he'll be fine because his bones are strong enough to take it, but his flesh isn't and never has been. Krillin even says "that's what always happens".

The episode also showed that Krillin has gotten weaker through lack of training, but more importantly has lost his courage, which was always what I liked about Krillin. He never was the strongest, but he was always the bravest, turning up to face foes he could never match. This is about him getting that back.

Also, Gohan has trained a lot with Piccolo since he was pwned by Frieza, this is not taking anything away from Goku and his strength, it's showing us how far Gohan has come. Besides, as has already been said, Goku can decide not to use God Ki.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pis

Avatar image for trebuchetcanthrow90kilogramsof
    Trebuchetcanthrow90kilogramsofstoneover300metres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I know of a multiverse buster even greater than the great Saiyaman......

BOOM!

No Caption Provided

Funny thing is, he probably could defeat most DBZ characters XD He's casually busted out Reality warping stuff before.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.