Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 184 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Is toribot technically omnipotent?

• 93 results
    Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrx1122: There is a panel of Tori-bot saying: I got full control of all my characters so i would win to Dr Norimaki.

@mrx1122 said:
    @shenron007 said:

@mrx1122: There is a panel of Tori-bot saying: I got full control of all my characters so i would win to Dr Norimaki.

post the link to it

edit:actually i do remember something like that

Yeah, that's from the Dragon Ball Multiverse - a fan-made webcomic that has nothing to do with Toriyama:

No Caption Provided

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122:

NO THAT IS ACTUALLY HIM CREATING THE UNIVERSE THERE IS ALSO A PANEL WHERE HE IS DRAWING IT AND OTHERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM.

No, it's quite literally just a representation of how Toriyama draws Dr. Slump. Tori-Bot is a gag character he uses to represent himself within the story, not a confirmed omnipotent character:

no thats not a representation of toriyama.thats him itself.sometime he looks more of a representation but its actually him itself.just a representation of akira wouldn't say they have control over the dbz verse.we have the daizenshu confirming its actually akira toriyama

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276265/5053959-3615528-6088113670-toriy.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111276265/5053932-10sbqdk.jpg

he even is said to be far afr greater than the kaioshins.he is also called the ultimate ruler of the dbz verse.this means he is greater than all of them since he rules over them.nothing trump him.only the omniking has a title similar to him.

https://imgur.com/a/TNKH7

SO HIM CREATING THE DRAGONBALL VERSE IS A LOW SHOWING, BY THIS LOGIC TOOA CREATING MARVEL VERSE ISN'T IMPRESSIVE EITHER.AND THEIR ARE MANY OTHER SCANS SHOWING THAT HE ISN'T JUST A REPRESENTATION OF AKIRA TORIYAMA.HE IS ACTUALLY AKIRA TORIYAMA ITSELF.MAYBE SOMETIMES HE APPEARS AS A REPRESENTAION, SOMETIME HE IS ACTUALLY AKIRA ITSELF.

Toriyama creates the story from his desk. That doesn't mean his character is responsible for the event which created the universe, galaxies, stars, etc. within the story itself.

excepts that isn't his character that is actually him.actually you can say its both a character and at the same time its real life person...

NOBODY IN FICTION IS OMNIPOTENT BECAUSE NO WRITER CAN PORTRAY ANY BEING TO PROOF WHAT IS ACTUAL OMNIPOTENT SINCE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT AN OMNIPOTENT COULD REALLY DO...BUT WE CAN SAY THEY ARE NIGH OMNIPOTENT

The One Above All is said to be omnipotent at least a couple of times within the story, and he's generally portrayed as a deity that sits higher on the totem pole than anyone else in the verse. Tori-Bot is neither.

this is a hyperbole.many other character in fiction has been said to be omnipotent and aren't.azazoth who is portarayed as the most powerful.has the best feat in fiction.was beated by demonbane...there really isn't any omnipotent in fiction.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122:

no thats not a representation of toriyama.thats him itself.sometime he looks more of a representation but its actually him itself.just a representation of akira wouldn't say they have control over the dbz verse.we have the daizenshu confirming its actually akira toriyama

The actual Toriyama isn't a robot:

No Caption Provided

Tori-Bot is simply a gag character in multiple works (written by the real Toriyama) who occasionally serves as a representation of the author, though not always.

he even is said to be far afr greater than the kaioshins.he is also called the ultimate ruler of the dbz verse.this means he is greater than all of them since he rules over them.nothing trump him.only the omniking has a title similar to him.

The Kaioshins aren't that great feat-wise. Just important entities that govern over the DB universe. Actually, now that you bring up Omni-King, he's said to be the equivalent of TOAA within the DB Universe - seeing as no one stands above him.

excepts that isn't his character that is actually him.actually you can say its both a character and at the same time its real life person...

It isn't the real Toriyama, which is my entire point. It's an avatar used within the story that is drawn by Akira himself.

this is a hyperbole.

That's a cop-out argument. I could literally say the exact same thing with the Daizenshuu or any statement you bring to the table for DB.

many other character in fiction has been said to be omnipotent and aren't.azazoth who is portarayed as the most powerful.has the best feat in fiction.was beated by demonbane...there really isn't any omnipotent in fiction.

Many fictional characters who are said to be omnipotent (in an obvious hyperbolic manner) are regularly shown as beings who are not, making the statements dubious.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin:stop saying silly stuff everyone knows toriyama isn't a robot and you know what i mean by toribot is actually him.think of toriyama aspect being in him.

listen... the daizenshuu saying he is the ultimate ruler proves he is in fact nigh omnipotent.if this won't make prove to you then nothing will.this proves he is also above the omniking and is the tooa equivalent of dbz.not zeno.

no ,common sense dictates nobody in fiction is omnipotent.if you can't understand this simple logic nothing will make you understand.there are character that will demolish tooa by feats(azazoth,demonbane).so i can't just believe that tooa is above them and these guys were never said to be omnipotent as far as am aware.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TheDeathstar

Well, I don't need to debate on anything here, Tori-Bot is proven omnipotent. This is his description. TOAA himself is never mentioned as true "Omnipotent" and doesn't have any feat to claim either, just a guy who is almighty is all he got in statements.

Akira Toriyama's bio in Daizenshuu 7
    Akira Toriyama's bio in Daizenshuu 7
    Creating a verse just like any morning tea.
    Creating a verse just like any morning tea.

Mr. Editor is his second Hand like LT in Marvel.

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122:

stop saying silly stuff everyone knows toriyama isn't a robot and you know what i mean by toribot is actually him.think of toriyama aspect being in him.

It's his avatar that he himself draws within certain stories he creates. Keywords: "he" "creates", as in the actual Toriyama - the one who draws the story. I'm still waiting to see a single one of his supposedly high-end feats or even a single statement confirming his omnipotence.

listen... the daizenshuu saying he is the ultimate ruler proves he is in fact nigh omnipotent.if this won't make prove to you then nothing will.this proves he is also above the omniking and is the tooa equivalent of dbz.not zeno.

Because the Daizenshuu definitely takes characters that were introduced into the verse years later such as Zeno - being who is actually stated to be above everyone else in-universe - into account:

Being a far greater person than the Kaioshin isn't a noteworthy status nor does it make him omnipotent. The Kaioshin are nigh-featless as well. They just have a status in which they govern the universe. It doesn't make them strong.

no ,common sense dictates nobody in fiction is omnipotent.if you can't understand this simple logic nothing will make you understand.there are character that will demolish tooa by feats(azazoth,demonbane).so i can't just believe that tooa is above them and these guys were never said to be omnipotent as far as am aware.

What "common sense" are you even referring to? I'm talking about an omnipotent being within its own fictional boundaries. These are just characters at the end of the day; they aren't going to start magically jumping into other universes/stories and defeating characters with similar titles. All of your Red Herring arguments have not helped the original issue: Nothing confirms Tori-Bot is an omnipotent character and the only showings he has are extreme low-ends. Feel free to prove that wrong with feats or statements any time you wish.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think of him as an avatar that Toriyama sometimes uses. For example, is Tenchi omnipotent? Well, not at this moment...

When Toriyama uses him as an avatar he is. When Toriyama doesn't, he isn't.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Scotchbear

@thedarkpaladin: dude above you just posted scans of him creating a verse casually.

Him showing up to explain a bad panel.

Description on toribots character as well

You're saying if you inserted the living tribunal into the dbz verse and had him destroy everything. Toribot would be destroyed too?

That's not possible, toriyama would just be like wtf is this guy doing in my verse and erase him. Then he'd proceed to redraw the verse.

A character on paper/in a comic/on tv can be as strong as they want, the real life author/creater can destroy them whenever they want.

Let's say that toribot is actually destroyed, he'd still reappear because toriyama would just redraw himself, he's untouchable. A fictional character can never kill the author of a verse.

I could create a character named super god who destroys quadrillions of universe every millisecond just by breathing, he also can create infinite realities just be blinking

I then create a character who represents myself in that same verse. I give myself silly feats, I fell out of a tree, I get lost, I ask for help, I'm scared of spiders, etc

I could still at any given moment make myself in the story completely erase that super god character. Since I write the stuff, I make the rules. I can make myself as weak as I want, but I can also jump myself to whatever level I want to be.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear:

dude above you just posted scans of him creating a verse casually.

Which scan would that be? The documentary explaining how he draws Dr. Slump?

Him showing up to explain a bad panel.

Cool. Not an impressive feat and certainly nothing suggesting omnipotence.

Description on toribots character as well

Which is contradicted by Whis' statement confirming no one in the DB World is above Zeno. Again, nothing high-end about being more important than the Kaioshin.

You're saying if you inserted the living tribunal into the dbz verse and had him destroy everything. Toribot would be destroyed too?

That's not possible, toriyama would just be like wtf is this guy doing in my verse and erase him. Then he'd proceed to redraw the verse.

...If Living Tribunal was inserted into the DB Universe, it would be done by Toriyama's own pen, or one of his successors like Toyotaro (assuming they were granted the OK to do so), and at which point it would be entirely up to them what they do with that character. He could be taken out by Dende if the writers willed it. However, if match them up from a VS. Battle perspective, Living Tribunal would absolutely demolish Tori-Bot on the grounds that he has better feats, better statements and implied power putting him above the latter.

A character on paper/in a comic/on tv can be as strong as they want, the real life author/creater can destroy them whenever they want.

My point exactly. Toriyama just so happens to paint his avatar in a rather pathetic light more often than not. This is why he has nothing but low end feats (as far as I can find) whenever he's included into the story.

Let's say that toribot is actually destroyed, he'd still reappear because toriyama would just redraw himself, he's untouchable. A fictional character can never kill the author of a verse.

That would be up to Toriyama himself... The author, not the in-canon avatar.

I could create a character named super god who destroys quadrillions of universe every millisecond just by breathing, he also can create infinite realities just be blinking

I then create a character who represents myself in that same verse. I give myself silly feats, I fell out of a tree, I get lost, I ask for help, I'm scared of spiders, etc

I could still at any given moment make myself in the story completely erase that super god character. Since I write the stuff, I make the rules. I can make myself as weak as I want, but I can also jump myself to whatever level I want to be.

That decision would be put into effect by your own hand, not the avatar used to represent you in the story. Unless you actually give the avatar the feat or stated ability to erase the nameless multiversal character, it's not applicable to him.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin: the daizenshu saying he is the ultimate ruler proves he is nigh omnipotent as he is the dbz equivalent of tooa based on that statement.

Sorry I rather trust the daizenshu than anything you say.

The daizenshuu>your headcanon

there are statement of him saying he can do anything because he is the writer but how the hell do you suppose me to get this scan.if you want to get it you will have to go through each dr slump page of th manga and find it...

the best proof is the daizenshu.supreme kai being featless means jack squat and supreme kaI isn't even featless.he birthed countless planets and stars according to dragonball bog iirc,and supreme kaI also fought buu in the past so he is close to that ballpark.the reason they say he is faar greater than suprene kai is clearly to show how power he is since supreme kai was the most powerful god at that time before beerus or zeno existed.this is why he was compared to supreme kai sinc he was a higher god tha supreme kai.bu he isn't just above supreme kai he is also above zeno.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin: also stop using silly arguments.whis saying zeno is the most powerful in dragonball mean jack,it doesn't contradict anything about toribot being the ultimate ruler since whis most likely doesn't even know that toribot exist.well duh how the hell is he supposed to know that

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122:

the daizenshu saying he is the ultimate ruler proves he is nigh omnipotent as he is the dbz equivalent of tooa based on that statement.

Sorry I rather trust the daizenshu than anything you say.

The daizenshuu>your headcanon

Ruling over a world with zero characters that come close to nigh-omnipotence wouldn't make him nigh-omnipotent in the first place, in case you weren't aware.

Whis' statement from the source material > supplementary guidebooks > headcanon. My evidence happens to backed up by the first.

there are statement of him saying he can do anything because he is the writer but how the hell do you suppose me to get this scan.if you want to get it you will have to go through each dr slump page of th manga and find it...

The burden of proof is on the one who makes the claim. You argue he can do anything, you provide the scans. When those scans are produced, I'll agree he's meant to be omnipotent in his own universe. Until then, his consistent showings speak for themselves.

the best proof is the daizenshu.supreme kai being featless means jack squat and supreme kaI isn't even featless.he birthed countless planets and stars according to dragonball bog iir.

You don't recall correctly. The Supreme Kais merely provide the impetus for them to be born:

No Caption Provided

Straight from Toriyama's own mouth, and nothing about them creating planets or stars means anything regarding their title or status.

the reason they say he is faar greater than suprene kai is clearly to show how power he is since supreme kai was the most powerful god at that time before beerus or zeno existed.

Groundless conjecture. Being a great person doesn't necessarily mean he's strong. The Kaioshin were scared shitless of beings like Dabra, who are Cell tier at best. If that statement was made in regards to his power, there would be no reason to use the Kaioshin as an example.

this is why he was compared to supreme kai sinc he was a higher god tha supreme kai.bu he isn't just above supreme kai he is also above zeno.

It says he's a greater person than the Supreme Kai. Dragon Ball Super literally states that no one is above Zeno in the universe. You can't say he's above Zeno based on a single statement, then disregard the other entirely. The Daizenshuu entry is also talking about Toriyama himself, not the avatar that appears in his works. For example, they provide the year Toriyama was born, which happens to be decades prior to either universe's creation, including his in-story avatar.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:

@thedarkpaladin: also stop using silly arguments.whis saying zeno is the most powerful in dragonball mean jack,it doesn't contradict anything about toribot being the ultimate ruler since whis most likely doesn't even know that toribot exist.well duh how the hell is he supposed to know that

I don't think you're actually reading my argument carefully enough to be an accurate judge on whether they're silly or not. Whis' statement had nothing to do with power... Goku literally asks him immediately afterwards whether that means Zeno is the strongest there is and Whis replies with "judging someone by strength alone is a bad habit among the Saiyans". Your last argument is flawed and based on assumptions, as usual.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin: well whis is ignorant.its not like he is omniscience.there is no way for him to know of the existence of omniking.like I said and many have said here.the avatar is both representation of him and actually him itself.you are right its actually toriyama itself in tge daizenshuu.thanks for admitting.this is the reason why they put him in daizenshuu in first place.because toriyama itself also appeared in dbz verse and not toribot.

fine by me if you wont accept toribot as omnipotent but akira toriyama is obviously omnipotent(nigh omnipotent actually)

like I said there are statements of him saying he can do anything.

Sorry if you can't see that he is nighomnipotent based on daizenshuu representstion and the scan showing he controls the dbz verse.there are scans posted above or something about that.or maybe it was in another thread.I won't bother posting it.based on all this.I interpreted him to be nigh omnipotent.you are just interpreting it in another way similar to how some people interpret goku to be island lv since he hasn't busted anything larger than that(so this is their reasoning) when he is clearly way above planet lv.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

@mrx1122 said:

@thedarkpaladin: well whis is ignorant.its not like he is omniscience.there is no way for him to know of the existence of omniking.like I said and many have said here.the avatar is both representation of him and actually him itself.you are right its actually toriyama itself in tge daizenshuu.thanks for admitting.this is the reason why they put him in daizenshuu in first place.because toriyama itself also appeared in dbz verse and not toribot.

fine by me if you wont accept toribot as omnipotent but akira toriyama is obviously omnipotent(nigh omnipotent actually)

Sorry if you can't see that he is nighomnipotent based on daizenshuu representstion and the scan showing he controls the dbz verse.there are scans posted above or something about that.or maybe it was in another thread.I won't bother posting it.based on all this.I interpreted him to be nigh omnipotent.you are just interpreting it in another way similar to how some people interpret goku to be island lv since he hasn't busted anything larger than that(so this is their reasoning) when he is clearly way above planet lv.

Wait, what? You lost me here.

After reading through everything that has been posted I'm really leaning with AlexTheBoss and Thedarkpaladin. He just seems to be a funny self insert character for comedic situations. Not enough substance for me to consider him a legit character in the DB verse like Zeno

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122:

well whis is ignorant.its not like he is omniscience.there is no way for him to know of the existence of omniking.like I said and many have said here.the avatar is both representation of him and actually him itself.you are right its actually toriyama itself in tge daizenshuu.thanks for admitting.this is the reason why they put him in daizenshuu in first place.because toriyama itself also appeared in dbz verse and not toribot.

Yeah, sure, let's go with Whis being ignorant even though his track record for providing accurate information is second to none in the verse. This isn't even including the fact that Zeno is commonly referred to as the King of All in the manga. Why not apply this logic inversely as well? The writer of the Daizenshuu isn't omniscient and would have no way of knowing anything about characters that were conceived until decades after supplementary guide was released. Toriyama has used many avatars to represent himself within his own stories, not just Tori-Bot. The fact remains that they are avatars he inserts into his universes via his own pen and not the real Toriyama. Hell, the exact same entry you posted proves Toriyama isn't omnipotent as he needs his editor's permission to add certain ideas into his stories, and even insinuates that many of his ideas are in fact rejected.

I won't accept him as either until I see some form of proof posted. I've only seen low-end showings for him thus far, and a guidebook saying he's the ruler of the Dragon Ball World and far greater than the Kaioshin, as if that's supposed to constitute proof of his supposed omnipotence. Neither of which requires him to be strong at all, which is made abundantly clear when you consider how often he's inconvenienced by inconsequential issues.

Feel free to post them at any time.

Nothing posted so far suggests that he's remotely close to omnipotent, even if he does rule over a verse littered with characters that are incredibly underwhelming to some of the top dogs in the fictional hierarchy. You use this example with Goku, yet I've seen you argue it in an attempt to debunk other characters just recently. Why Goku or Tori-Bot should receive special treatment, I'll never understand, but to each their own, I guess.

Parallax42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: I am not sure about Tori-Bot but i have proof Zalama The Dragon-God is omnipotent...here is why

It was stated by the omniscient Zuno(don't mistake it with Zeno) that Zalama is the creator of the limitless Super Shenron and Super Dragon Balls

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin said:

@mrx1122:

well whis is ignorant.its not like he is omniscience.there is no way for him to know of the existence of omniking.like I said and many have said here.the avatar is both representation of him and actually him itself.you are right its actually toriyama itself in tge daizenshuu.thanks for admitting.this is the reason why they put him in daizenshuu in first place.because toriyama itself also appeared in dbz verse and not toribot.

Yeah, sure, let's go with Whis being ignorant even though his track record for providing accurate information is second to none in the verse. This isn't even including the fact that Zeno is commonly referred to as the King of All in the manga. Why not apply this logic inversely as well? The writer of the Daizenshuu isn't omniscient and would have no way of knowing anything about characters that were conceived until decades after supplementary guide was released. Toriyama has used many avatars to represent himself within his own stories, not just Tori-Bot. The fact remains that they are avatars he inserts into his universes via his own pen and not the real Toriyama. Hell, the exact same entry you posted proves Toriyama isn't omnipotent as he needs his editor's permission to add certain ideas into his stories, and even insinuates that many of his ideas are in fact rejected.

I won't accept him as either until I see some form of proof posted. I've only seen low-end showings for him thus far, and a guidebook saying he's the ruler of the Dragon Ball World and far greater than the Kaioshin, as if that's supposed to constitute proof of his supposed omnipotence. Neither of which requires him to be strong at all, which is made abundantly clear when you consider how often he's inconvenienced by inconsequential issues.

Feel free to post them at any time.

Nothing posted so far suggests that he's remotely close to omnipotent, even if he does rule over a verse littered with characters that are incredibly underwhelming to some of the top dogs in the fictional hierarchy. You use this example with Goku, yet I've seen you argue it in an attempt to debunk other characters just recently. Why Goku or Tori-Bot should receive special treatment, I'll never understand, but to each their own, I guess.

no everything posted requires someone with nigh-omnipotence to achieve.he clearly is the writer of dragonball verse if he wasn't toriyama.they wouldn't call him the author in the first place.so this is good enough to say he did write the dbz verse in existence and we even have the feat of him writing the dragonball verse in existence i mean.what more feat is there to prove.so writing a verse in existence isn't good enough.lol thats laughable.i guess we shouldn't take tooa as nigh omnipotent either considering he doesn't even have any on panel feat.all his feat are off panel while atleast we have some on panel feat for toribot.

wait what which characters have i argued and attempt to debunk recently?

doesn't matter if whis is the top dog.its imppossible for whis to know about toribot as toribot is a being that lives outside the fictional reality.even if you were to bring tooa to db verse and destroy toribot(assuming he can destroy him).toribot would still exist as he can never die since he is akira itself.no one can kill a real life person....

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: I am not sure about Tori-Bot but i have proof Zalama The Dragon-God is omnipotent...here is why

It was stated by the omniscient Zuno(don't mistake it with Zeno) that Zalama is the creator of the limitless Super Shenron and Super Dragon Balls

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

zalama is definitely nigh omnipotent.if we take the statements of the dragon being limitless literally.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we claim that Toribot the representation of Toriyama not Omnipotent than character like TOAA that Spiderman meets and the the Jack Kirby that the fantasic four is not omnipotent either since he displayed no feats.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By mrx1122

@lordragoon said:

If we claim that Toribot the representation of Toriyama not Omnipotent than character like TOAA that Spiderman meets and the the Jack Kirby that the fantasic four is not omnipotent either since he displayed no feats.

actually toribot displayed on panel feats while tooa only has off panel feats.he literally has ZERO on panel feats.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
    PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would only be omnipotent in his own verse, as Toriyama doesn't really possess the rights of other Universes. And in a couple years when Toriyama dies, Toyotaro will be the next TOAA of the Dragon Ball Universe, at that point I am pretty sure Dragon Ball will get more interesting because Toyotaro's work contains some interesting ideas.

No Caption Provided

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would only be omnipotent in his own verse, as Toriyama doesn't really possess the rights of other Universes. And in a couple years when Toriyama dies, Toyotaro will be the next TOAA of the Dragon Ball Universe, at that point I am pretty sure Dragon Ball will get more interesting because Toyotaro's work contains some interesting ideas.

No Caption Provided

which work does toyotaro has.also we don't know if dragonball will continue?

i would also like to point out toriyama might stop working on dragonball and let toyotaro take care of all of it

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@mrx1122: Toyotaro drew a version of the manga of Dragon Ball AF over 10 years ago, he also draws the manga for DB Heroes.

Check this thread.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Toyotaro drew a version of the manga of Dragon Ball AF over 10 years ago, he also draws the manga for DB Heroes.

Check this thread.

do you consider dragonball af sort of part of the dragomnball franchise then

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: No, but Super contains some ideas from Toyotaro´s version of Dragon Ball AF from years ago.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Yeahh unlike GT, and DB super, or DBO There was zero involvement of shueisha or akira toriyama/Bird studio's with DB AF.

ZFighterX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ZFighterX

@mrx1122: TOAA being Omnipotent is not a hyperbole. He is factually Omnipotent and the creator of Marvel. Not the same I would say for Tori Bot, he is not Omnipotent or nigh omnipotent. The daizenshuu isn’t official and he isn’t the ultimate ruler. Stop lying.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isnt toribot toriyama?

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: so he can write himself to be omnipotent.

so he is omnipotent.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

if toribot is toriyama than he is rather a gag character but he is able to write himself to be whatever he wants.

he is on purpose weak and a joke basicly.

so technically he is omnipotent.

he can write himself being able to solo every db character with a finger.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jirenthegrey456
    Jirenthegrey456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Jirenthegrey456
    No Caption Provided

so we are just gonna ignore the time when toribot literally said he created everyone

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he is. The hate for DB is so high on this site that people just straight up become dumb because of it.

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: Yeah he's omnipotent.

"Akira, the Ultimate Ruler of the Dragon World, is a character based on author Akira Toriyama used to represent himself in appearances in the Dragon Ball series, usually of a comedic nature. He is fashioned in the likeness of Toriyama's avatar "Robotoriyama" and makes several major appearances in Dr. Slump, as well as minor appearances in Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super...Toriyama (Akira/Toriybot) is the ultimate ruler of the Dragon Ball world, and therefore likely greater than Zeno[who in reality isn't omnipotent. As his only confirmed skills are flight, erase, Magic Materialization, and the Kamehameha (through mimicry). The only thing "all-powerful" about him is in terms of his politico-divine hierarchy (as in whatever he says goes)]."

-https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Akira_(character)

Omnipotent, nevertheless, but due to comedic reasons, he gets pounded by penguin village residents.

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Akira_(character)#Power

Phantasial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the fact you guys don't realise toribot is a ''toriyama'' and ''bot'' is concerning. it's an author's avatar. read comics plebs

supermanbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes he is omnipotent or nigh omnipotent.

here is a video of him performing a feat proving he is a reality warper

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxt8kgEFJTA

this should also prove that he is truly author lv

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood this discussion Tori bot is the representative of Toriyama in manga and the 30th anniversary manga proved it. The writer is god and is omnipotence in any fiction.

El_RASTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

technically not ... actually there is no omnipotence in fiction, but tori bot is considered an "Unlimited" or level 0 first he is an avatar / essence of Akira himself, the creator of DB, and he is above all because the same already said "he can finish all the verses whenever he wants" (dr slump and DB) however, even if it does not have a high 1-A structure in DRAGON BALL what will change when the universe has such a structure? it doesn’t matter, it won’t change the fact that its place on the back will always be above EVERYTHING

El_RASTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By El_RASTA
    ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Toriyama is far greater than the Supreme Kais, Gods of Destruction, and even Zeno. As the author and especially as a kind of supreme deity, he possesses power over the entire Dragon Ball world and can draw up whatever he wants as long he has a pencil and paper, unless, of course, his drawings and drafts are "rejected" by his editors." - https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Akira_(character)#Power

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.