Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

is there a version of goku that's 4d?

Avatar image for gokublack123760
    Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

all versions of goku are included

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can Watch DBZ 4D movie.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

i dont think so

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In power yes

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4D goku in movies and xenoverse

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them.

These are what constitutes a 4D character/beings/dimensionality(ies)

For those trying to use the scene where Goku "shakes" an empty realm, there's one thing that always flies over their heads...it is place with no time or space, spacetime continuum. "Shaking" a void of nothingness that extends for all literally eternity (yes, I know few can wrap their heads around it) isn't really a viable feat.

"The Null Realm (無の界 Mu no Kai, lit. World of Void) is an isolated place outside of the multiverse with literally no time or space. As the name implies, it is a void world with infinite nothingness..." - https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Null_Realm

In reality, it is just the fluctuation of their ki energy that can be felt not only by the spectators but to an undefined extent outward from the area they were in. People (us, the viewers) were just high off of our emotions at the sight of this when the episode first aired. Those who were more logical knew that this just a hyperbole or metaphor used to describe their incredible power (and probably knew what constitute a dimension and its makeup and just might possess some knowledge in physics, perhaps.)

In the end, some fans are more obsessed with feats and taking it at face value and not looking at the whole picture.

Avatar image for gokublack123760
    Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SwagDaddy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could argue they were as soon as the cell saga. At the latest it would be Super Vegito or base BoG Goku

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Xdragon2002

@swagdaddy619: say what now.

What feats put them at 4D during the cell saga

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could argue they were as soon as the cell saga. At the latest it would be Super Vegito or base BoG Goku

Th Cell saga. Lol, no... just no.

To answer the question, I'd say not yet. Doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xdragon2002: They’re 4D because they’re Dragon Ball characters and they have to be the strongest. Get with the program.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4th dimension is not a measure of power. Even street tiers can be 4th dimensional. Get the hell out with those dimensional tiering BS.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: uhh not really.

Like if you are a 4th dimensional being then you are infinitely greater than any 3 dimensional being. That’s common logic. I don’t know any street level characters that are 4D but feel free to name some

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: uhh not really.

Like if you are a 4th dimensional being then you are infinitely greater than any 3 dimensional being.

No, that's BS dimensional scaling logic. 4th dimensional characters are not bound by time, they're immortal (cannot age) and freely travel through time but that's in no way related to stats like strength, durability or DC.

That’s common logic. I don’t know any street level characters that are 4D but feel free to name some

Shleemypants from Rick and Morty. Higher dimensional immortal beings that are not bound by time and can freely travel throught it. Their physical stats are still that of a human.

No Caption Provided

But by your logic they can one shot Avengers and JL because 4th dimension > 3rd dimension BS scaling. Use feats not broken invalid scaling that makes no sense whatsoever.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Xdragon2002

@gaoron: no it’s not. I don’t think you understand when someone is 4D then they are infinitely greater than any 3D being. We as 3D beings are infinitely greater than anything that’s 2D. You physically can not be 4D and weaker than a 3D being that’s quite literally impossible.

I don’t know that character so please provide proof that he is in fact actually 4D. And if he truly is a 4D being than yes he’s quite overpowered.

It’s not BS it’s literal facts. You can’t have a 4D being be weaker than a 3D being that’s physically impossible. How does that even make sense? All you’re doing is saying it’s wrong but not having anything to justify your claim.

Shintoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: no it’s not. I don’t think you understand when someone is 4D then they are infinitely greater than any 3D being. We as 3D beings are infinitely greater than anything that’s 2D. You physically can not be 4D and weaker than a 3D being that’s quite literally impossible.

I don’t know that character so please provide proof that he is in fact actually 4D. And if he truly is a 4D being than yes he’s quite overpowered.

It’s not BS it’s literal facts. You can’t have a 4D being be weaker than a 3D being that’s physically impossible. How does that even make sense? All you’re doing is saying it’s wrong but not having anything to justify your claim.

Facts by ?????, let me guess?, vsbattle as your facuality source?

2D objects see 3D objects as 2D because they lack 3D components, that doesnt make the 3D part infinite. a 2D object can still hurt a 3D one. go to school dude, he/she just explained it

SwagDaddy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SwagDaddy619
    SwagDaddy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think you understand how dimensional tiering works. Becoming infinitely stronger doesn't make you higher dimensional.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think anyone know anything about dimensions.

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ps4gamerdude: Sorry No interest into Vsbattle wiki.

I already read those in wikipedia

And also Thanks for trying to help me.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

4D in what? Power or existence?

It is possible for a 3D being to win against a 4D being if the 3D being has some 4D (or higher) power.

It also depends on what dimensions they are. One who can affect 3 dimensions of x,y,z can't win against a 1D being who exist in dimension t if t is a different nature from x,y or z. Like space and time.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: @swagdaddy619: @shintoki: ok first off no a 3D object can not with their own power hurt a 4D object that just can’t bappen. Hell a 4D creature in body would be invisible to us as we can’t percieve it’s higher dimension. Or at the very least not be capable of fully “seeing it”.

I didn’t mean becoming infinitely stronger means you’re a higher dimension. I said if you’re 4D then you’re infinitely stronger than any 3D being

Can you show me those statements that makes him 4D like I said I don’t know the character.

For example it doesn’t matter how big a 3D object is because even the smallest of 4D objects can contain it because it has an infinitely greater volume than any 3D object. It’s the same concept with dimensional tiering

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xdragon2002: a 4 dimensional being is just a being not bound by time. They can go through time as easy as a third dimensional being can go through space. And a character doesn’t need to be 4D to affect another 4D character, but they won’t be able to follow that character through time. A character like Zeno (who isn’t 4D) can defeat a 4D character by destroying the entire timeline.

And the difference between 2D and 3D isn’t the same as the difference between 3D and 4D.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Stop bringing Space Time dimensions It's truly Embarrasing.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xenoverse characters are not bound by time. At least most of the protagonist and villains aren't.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheDeathstar

Xeno Goku. Also, Xeno Goku isn't Xenoverse Goku. He is on a Completely different level

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AnimeFreak1

O

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Xenoverse Goku

McLover999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimenzional scaling is innacurate i think. If i draw some character who can destroy galaxies does that mean that i'm stronger than that character?

Avatar image for deactivated-62271117861f9
    deactivated-62271117861f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No there is not. xenoverse goku is a vague character

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.