If you could take one male and one female DBZ Character and have them mate...

#1 Posted by Bluejay4 (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see what a Vegeta/Lunch offspring would come out like. I would also like to see just how powerful a child of Vados and Vegito would come out. It'd be like Broly, except with a power level of like a billion barely coming out of the womb.

#2 Posted by LordWhiskers (731 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus and Bulma

#3 Posted by Bluejay4 (3908 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for queen_marceline
#4 Posted by Queen_Marceline (7051 posts) - - Show Bio

Mirai Trunks and Bulma.

#5 Posted by JohnCena69swag (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

How dare you assume the gender of these characters you privileged white cisgender scum!

#6 Edited by nickzambuto (27743 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both males, but if we're in a fantasy world where anybody can mate, I want Goku and Vegeta do it just so we can see if the baby is Vegetto.

#7 Posted by Aimless (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I watch?

#8 Posted by Bluejay4 (3908 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Toratorn (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

People in this thread are sick.

On-topic, I would like to see results of cross-breeding humans, saiyans, supreme kai shinjin and angels. We already know that saiyans can form hybrids with humans, it would be interesting to know if kai and angels can be crossed with humans/saiyans as well. Basically, wanna see if they can breed, what attributes of each race (shinjin's power, skin colour and longlivity, angels' matter creation, overall power, blue skin, and saiyans' tails, Super Saiyan forms, spiky hair and zenkai).

But since I only can choose one pair, for the best results I'd like to see Vegeta/Vados child.

#10 Posted by Queen_Marceline (7051 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#11 Edited by jaycool2 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad thing is supreme kais have no genders

#12 Posted by Queen_Marceline (7051 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: I don't believe it. They even refer to each other with regards to their gender. What Toriyama wants to say isn't always what's been put into work.

#13 Posted by jaycool2 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

@queen_marceline: Meh, I find it funnier this way. Especially because it messes with people's heads. I hope he puts this into Super, the hate for Super would go off the charts.

And your just mad, because this ruins your pervy ideas, lol. JK

#14 Posted by Farkam (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats wrong with you people?

#15 Posted by Queen_Marceline (7051 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: Doesn't really alter the hentai being made lol. Also, it doesn't make sense within the show; look at Elder Kai for example.(also, how is he still fused with a mortal since that's been retconned? lol)

#16 Posted by jaycool2 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

@queen_marceline: Well they could just say that the only reason that they are still fused is because elder Kai is a god.

#17 Edited by MetalJimmor (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell and Hit could be really interesting. I will call it Hell. Imagine time skip combined with Cell's tail drain attack and instant transmission. Time skip for short burst "teleportation" and instant transmission for long ranged teleportation. Plus the ability to pump out a team of miniature Hells who can all time skip, teleport, and perform Hit's assassination techniques and likely know the Destructo Disc technique from Grandpa Krillin.

I am pretty sure Hell would be the perfect assassin.

Sure, Cell can't have a child with Hit in the conventional sense, but he could theoretically sucks out Hit's DNA and birth a modified Cell Junior that is the combination of both of them! And isn't that what reproduction is when you break it down to it's most basic level? Assuming he has a similar degree of control over the offspring as a Namekian (From whom he likely gets this ability in the first place) it could be a perfectly viable method to create a true son ala Piccolo Jr. with his own personality and ambitions.

#18 Posted by Bluejay4 (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn:

Why humans? I feel like they'd just make the hybrid weaker.

#19 Posted by Toratorn (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@bluejay4: well, humans are great default material in a sense that it would be easy to trace the traits of other races in hybrid. For example, humans are not particulary strong, while breeding angel, kai and saiyans between each other would make the hybrids strong almost certainly, and it would be troublesome to determine who this strength was inherited from. Same for skin colour with kai and angels. Besides, just a curiosity also plays a role in a sense I'd like to learn if angels/kai are even capable of having children with humans.

#20 Posted by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito/Vados

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.