Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

I figured out black being present zamasu after being killed by beerus

Sam90A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sam90A

Hey Guys,

I was confused and I cracked my head for last three days after watching episode 61 on sunday. I made the thread about few questions I have. I think I have the answer to how black is present zamasu even after being destroyed by beerus .

Let me explain this way its a time travel confusion :

Think this way from starting point as future trunks time line we saw black in episode 47.

1) Black goku arrives and kills everyone

2) Future trunks go back and meets Goku and Co and tells about black

3) Black follows FT and meets goku and says I want to fight you in this body (means he already had fought him before in his Zamasu body)

4) Black got sucked back. Goku and co goes to u10 where he meets Zamasu (who is actually past version of black) meeting goku for first time

5) Zamasu hates mortals.Meets Zuno and ask about super dragon balls and Son goku. Now wants to get timering and also kill gowasu

6) He becomes black and go to future trunks time line using timering as he finds from Zuno that Son goku was saved by timetraveller so actually he wants to kill trunks now because he is the main reason behind goku is alive and is now stronger than gods. so He went there which goes to point 1....> loop back.

-> Now the confusion is created becasue in actually series we did not see point no 6. What we saw is after point 5 beerus tried to fix what already happened. He went there and killed Zamasu (who is past of black ) but remeber black already exist means he had alerady killed gowasu and passed point 6. But due to the timering nothing happened to him and as black states that due to timering he is saved. And future zamasu is saved thanks to immoratlity. So makes sense. It is completely clear but the way we saw in episode beerus kills him is where its confusing. It do not create any time line anything its just beerus trying to fix things after its already done. So now only way to revert all is remove that timering from black's finger and whole future trunks arc will not happen I belive.

Thoughts ?? Questions ?

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only problem is he can't be present zamasu because we still have a goku in the present timeline.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

The only problem is he can't be present zamasu because we still have a goku in the present timeline.

exactly

Sam90A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sam90A

@emperorthanos: @johncena69swag : He can be as the reason is that current goku is not swapped its the future of our present goku. see for example

Zamasu switched body after 1 year after taking the timering he goes 1 year forward and wish for switch. Remember Super dragon balls has to get charged its light.SO our goku has his body till 1year now. After 1 year he will be swapped by Zamasu. Thats why he is still having his body

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sam90a: that still can't happen though because in order to use the time ring he needs gowasu's earrings.

Sam90A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag: No see what I am saying is basically he has already done everything get earnings kill Gowasu travel to trunks time line and then episode 47 we see. Actually from episode 47 onwards whatever we are seeing is past of what Goku black what made U10 Zamasu become black.

Because Zamasu become black and made problems in future trunks time line from episode 47 he exists before beerus killed him.

It's like

After 10 years I go and make mess and someone come backs in time to warn. It will not change future unless I get killed in past. In DBS beerus tried that but due to time ring it did not effect on black.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.