How powerful is SS4 Gogeta? Where does he stack up in Super?

#1 Edited by Bluejay4 (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been keeping up with Super, so I'd like to hear what people who've watched both series think about this.

#2 Posted by Skrskr (1056 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by JohnCena69swag (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly there's no way to quantify his strength. It's possible that he could hold his own against God tiers, but there is literally no evidence to prove it.

#4 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly there's no way to quantify his strength. It's possible that he could hold his own against God tiers, but there is literally no evidence to prove it.

Well, IIRC, going by statements Omega Shenron said one of his attacks was going to destroy the universe... so maybe SS4 Gogeta COULD hold up against SSG Goku, but I would definitely put him below SKKx10.

Low God tier IMO

#5 Posted by JohnCena69swag (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: but with the way omega's attack worked it doesn't make him a universe buster any more than a virus is a human buster.

This is just speculation but IMO I would put him somewhere around manga Hit level. Strong enough to hurt god level characters but at a severe disadvantage without some kind of hax.

#6 Posted by EmperorThanos (10111 posts) - - Show Bio

He is below the Gods of destruction for sure.

#7 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

He's probably Ssb level or maybe even a little stronger.

Below Merged Zamasu and Ssb Vegito and lol definitely the GoD

side note... the Gods of Destruction has an amazing acronym

And GoD is both Plural and Singular.

#8 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw:

His minus energy was going to spread through the Universe infecting and decaying Planets.

Avatar image for deathwingterminatort1000
#10 Posted by DeathWingTerminatorT1000 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I have said in another thread, it is virtually impossible to quantify or compare the strength of GT and Super characters. I consider SSJ4 Goku to be around SSJG Goku's level/ post God absorption base Goku's level. I also consider Gogeta to be around Vegito level in strength (if not a bit below). Therefore SSJ4 Gogeta is about equal to SSJG Vegito were he to exist. So I actually put SSJ4 Gogita above both SSJB Goku and Vegita, and (yet again only in terms of sheer strength and power) above Beerus. So I think he could most likely wipe out SSJB Goku or Vegita individually, although the timer may cut short first (but lets remove the timer for funs' sake).

I think he could also likely win against Golden Frieza. But Beerus? He has the disadvantage of having ungodly ki, and so won't be able to harm Beerus that way, only via physical attacks. Beerus may also be able to defeat him with the "destroy" hax move- although we don't know what the limits of this attack are. I think Beerus would win though, he's the God of destruction and we still don't know his true limits.

#11 Posted by Kute (1699 posts) - - Show Bio

scaling too wonky for accurate thesisisisisisis

Avatar image for queen_marceline
#12 Posted by Queen_Marceline (7051 posts) - - Show Bio

At the level of GoD's at least imo.

#13 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (18561 posts) - - Show Bio

Weaker than Beerus.

#14 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (2949 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw:

His minus energy was going to spread through the Universe infecting and decaying Planets.

Oh, ok, didn't remember that, still i would rank him low God tier, a step below initial SSG Goku

#15 Posted by Perethorn (6037 posts) - - Show Bio

Filler

#16 Posted by Gaoron (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe around 4th form Frieza

#17 Posted by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio

so weak that he's filler

#18 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2349 posts) - - Show Bio

Ssj4 Gogeta will never prove he is on the level of the GoDs who have planetary level physicals and power stated to lay waste to the universe. (I said stated).

Nor does he even have proper evidence to show he is anywhere near the speed of the GoDs. Or even Low God tiers. Even Goku and Vegeta are able to eventually tag Whis during training and Whis level speed puts everything in GT to shame.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
#20 Edited by NemesisReloaded (705 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriyama only came up with Vegito and the Potara because one of the movies already used Gogeta. The Potara fusion does not produce a stronger fighter, it is the fusion itself that is stronger because it isn't supposed to have the weakness of a time limit.

So with that in mind, the fusion itself is comparable to a Vegito Fusion, which according to the only official release of how the fusion powers up (Super Exciting Guide) "Goku x Vegeta = Vegito".

But multiplying power levels doesn't make sense unless you use a different system to the BP levels used by Friezas men. It only works if you use the Kili system used by Babidi. I worked out the energy in 1 Kili to be 500,000 based on SS2 Goku of the Buu Saga being 3,000,000,000 PL and SS Goku being 3,000 Kiki's.

Now IIRC, SS4 was a 10x multiplier on SS3, which means SS4 is a 4,000x increase on base.

If Goku and Vegeta of the Buu saga are 30,000,000 in base, or 60 Kili's, the base Gogeta would be 3,600 Kili's and SS4 Gogeta would be 14,400,000 Kili and a PL of 7,200,000,000,000.

In another (very long thread - http://comicvine.gamespot.com/dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/my-ultimate-mega-power-level-list-1857641/#34) I determined the multiplier for SSG from base to be 1,638,400x higher and 16,384,000x multiplier for SSB.

So according to my calcs which put god Ki as scaling logarithmically of a scale of 4, SSG would be 98,304,000 Kili, or a PL of 49,152,000,000,000. Which would be about 7x stronger than SS4 Gogeta.

Even if you disregard my calf on 1 Kili = 500,000 BP, you can still do the comparison using the Kili system that we know SS Goku to be 3,000.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#21 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

stronger than the Gods

weaker than the angels

#22 Posted by APEX_pretador (12364 posts) - - Show Bio

Somewhere between Yamcha and Chiaotzu

#23 Edited by Gaoron (2208 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#24 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9224 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: just speculation on my part

#25 Posted by TheMan44 (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Current Base Goku Stomps him

#26 Posted by mrx1122 (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for jloneblackheart
#27 Posted by jloneblackheart (7910 posts) - - Show Bio

Just when it was almost getting reasonable around here

#28 Posted by jaycool2 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

Somewhere between Yamcha, Oolong and Chiaotzu

This and fixed

#29 Posted by omriamar (997 posts) - - Show Bio

Just below low god tier

#30 Edited by blueraider149 (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Before I give my opinion here are a few parts of my thought process:

1. I would say Super Saiyan Vegito (DBZ) is on par with Super Saiyan 4 Goku. (Just going off of multipliers)

2. In order to use the fusion technique your power levels must be identical. In other words, Goku and Vegeta in the Super Saiyan 4 state would have been the equivalent of 2 Vegtios fusing to make one being.

3. If I had to put Super Saiyan 4 on a scale of power with all of the other Super Saiyan transformations, it would be between Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue. So it would look like this (Weakest to Strongest):

• Super Saiyan
  • Super Saiyan 2
  • Super Saiyan 3
  • Super Saiyan God
  • Super Saiyan 4
  • Super Saiyan Blue
  • SSB Kioken

4. With Super Saiyan Blue being the superior to Super Saiyan 4 a fusion of Goku and Vegeta in that form would obviously be stronger.

Vegito Blue > Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta

Now, I know this isn't an argument of which is stronger between Super Saiyan Blue and Super Saiyan 4, but it does give me an idea of where he would be at.

Lets look at DBS antagonists up to Merged Zamasu.

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta < Beerus

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta = Golden Frieza

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta < Hit

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta < Merged Zamasu

#31 Posted by TedBundy222 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku Super Saiyan God Red created shock-waves from his punches that were getting more powerful the further out they went, and they eventually got so powerful that the Universe was going to be destroyed. This is simply the amount of brute force that he has.

Now Omega Shenron was capable of destroying the Universe, but only the Kaioshin realm and the mortal realm, this doesn't encompass the entirety of Universe 7 and doing so would take time through his most powerful Ki attack. Gogeta would likely be several times more powerful than him.

At the very most, Gogeta SSJ4 could tangle with the likes of Goku Super Saiyan God Red but he get's easily destroyed by the Super Saiyan Blue's, Golden Freeza, Hit, et cetera.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.