Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Goku high Universal?

• 89 results
    JesusIzNotReal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, Goku shook the entire void realm itself just from powering up to his new form. This is an infinite void (still has space time since Hit can use time skip and they can keep time in the realm for the tourney). He sent his energy over an infinite structure and shook the realm itself, not just the matter in it.

What kind of feat do you guys think this is? Clearly it is a power feat, but how strong do we think it is? Universe+? Multiverse+? Do we apply it to speed since his energy can cross that distance in that time? Thoughts?

I have a personal opinion on it but I want to hear others.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Galactic_1000

No.Potentially Universal.Void is infinite nothingness means it's completly empty it has nothing to do with size.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

However I believe GrandPriest use Some kind of Reality Warping Where everyone can use their abilities in the Tournament ring

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Yea and even wikis placed him it those tiers now but this is comicvine so some logic isn't used here. Some people would still say UI Goku is star level or galaxy at best despite him being above a legit Universe Buster.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Yea and even wikis placed him it those tiers now but this is comicvine so some logic isn't used here. Some people would still say UI Goku is star level or galaxy at best despite him being above a legit Universe Buster.

Who is he above that is a legit universe buster? Zeno is the only one in the series as of now, and the GoD are also possible universe busters, but we don't know for 100%. And we don't know if Goku is even above the GoD either.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
    GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: If two gods of destruction were threatening there own universes, then they are universal. Don't tell me well they have destruction powers. I don't think Beerus and Champa would be hakai themselves with their fists. Also Zeno is multiverse destroyer.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman:

If two gods of destruction were threatening there own universes, then they are universal.

A nuclear war would threaten the planet, but all of the nukes combined wouldn't even be close to enough to destroy the Earth itself.

Don't tell me well they have destruction powers. I don't think Beerus and Champa would be hakai themselves with their fists.

Well in the anime when Beerus and Champa clashed the ground around them was litterally being hakaid.

Also Zeno is multiverse destroyer.

I know, but the dragon ball universe is only 12 universes, and Zeno is waaaaay more than 12x Beerus. Beerus is absolutely a universal threat, the only thing I would question s if he can actually one shot a universe. Not to mention all of the empty space in the universe. Also one of the writers of Super said he thinks Zeno is the only one strong enough to erase a universe, but a GoD can destroy the universe. It may be a translation thing, but I think what he was saying was a GoD can destroy all of the matter in the universe but the universe would still be there and you could exist in it, but Zeno can actually earse the dimension that is the universe, which is why Trunk's universe was just all sparkly and blue instead of the black of space.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Beast_mode999

@galactic_1000 said:

No.Potentially Universal.Void is infinite nothingness means it's completly empty it has nothing to do with size.

You took that way out of context. The way you are interpreting it would make infinite nothingness redundant considering Nothingness in and of itself is something completely and utterly void of something.

Also a void has no size. having boundaries would imply that there is Something in the world of infinite nothingness

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Beast_mode999

I'm honestly expecting a feat where Goku and Jiren Tear apart the World of Void and the Grand Priest being forced to hold it together. That would be something

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: It was never state It is infinite in size.In our universe There is a Super void Which size is about 10000 galaxies.

2:51 |Goku: So, where's the Tournament of Power gonna be held?2:55 |Daishinkan: It will be held in the World of Void.2:59 |Goku: The World of Void?3:03 |Beerus: It's a world without time or space, filled with infinite nothingness.3:10 |Daishinkan: As it implies, the World of Void is empty. You may fight to your heart's content.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Also it's fiction DBS never follow any scienctific things.

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DJudgment

I'm honestly expecting a feat where Goku and Jiren Tear apart the World of Void and the Grand Priest being forced to hold it together. That would be something

That would be something amazing.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know How they shake Nothingness.It is even impossible to think about That.That makes Void is finite it has boundaries inside the boundaries nothing exists this is how they shook it.If void was infinite Then it would Took infinite energy which we know they don't have that.If void is infinite and nothingness then they can't shake it.It is impossible to shake Nothingness Even u have Infinite engergy no one can feel the shake of nothingness.

So yeah Ultimately World of void Is Finite and nothingness. Due to boundaries are shaking they able to feel That world of void was shaken by goku and jiren

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Another thing Not even infinite energy can shake infinite.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know How they shake Nothingness.It is even impossible to think about That.That makes Void is finite it has boundaries inside the boundaries nothing exists this is how they shook it.If void was infinite Then it would Took infinite energy which we know they don't have that.If void is infinite and nothingness then they can't shake it.It is impossible to shake Nothingness Even u have Infinite engergy no one can feel the shake of nothingness.

So yeah Ultimately World of void Is Finite and nothingness. Due to boundaries are shaking they able to feel That world of void was shaken by goku and jiren

Both of these contradict the concept of total nothingness. "Boundaries" is something and if Boundaries exist in the world of Void then the World of void is not truly a place of "Nothingness" for something cannot exist in a place with "Nothing".

also something that is Finite cannot exist in a world where the concepts of time and space do not exist.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Then it is not completely nothingness see my previous posts my friend.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Then it is not completely nothingness see my previous posts my friend.

Except it is. In truth they did not shake the world of void they power just echoed through it or filled it. If they were in fact able to shake it then that would be a 4D feat. Your argument complete hinges around whether or not they shook the realm or not.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Nothingness can't be shaken.Nor anyone can feel it.So yeah it is finite it has boundaries inside the boundarines there is nothing due to boundaries were shaken everyone able to feel that it was shaken.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000: it isn't nothingness there are people there and they can speak and breathe

Empty-Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gods Of Destruction = Universe / ( - )

Mortals above Gods of Destruction = Universe

Angels / Zeno's Attendants = Universe ++

Grand Priest = Universe ++++++++

Zeno / Dragon God Zarama = Multiverse

Tori - Bot ( Serious ) = All of Existence

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Nothingness can't be shaken.Nor anyone can feel it.So yeah it is finite it has boundaries inside the boundarines there is nothing due to boundaries were shaken everyone able to feel that it was shaken.

No matter how you try to justify your reasoning and thinking, if the show says it's infinite space, then it's infinite. You're wasting your time.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again finite is a concept that is completely dependent on time which does not exit in this realm

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is easily Universal+ due to the latest episode. He seems to be a confirmed 4-D

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: It's never state infinite Space.

Also DBS is famous for Hyperbole statements

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: DBS known for Hyper bole statements I need Creators statement about it.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Nothingness can't be feel by anyone.Nothingness can't be shaken.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is easily Universal+ due to the latest episode. He seems to be a confirmed 4-D

When and where? please stop spreading misinformation.

Jiren is is stated to have "overpowered time."

if you are going to hype all over the place please spread the statement in it's original context.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: It's never state infinite Space.

Also DBS is famous for Hyperbole statements

BECAUSE SPACE DOES NOT EXIST

@beast_mode999: Nothingness can't be feel by anyone.Nothingness can't be shaken.

Please read my previous statement. His power was felt throughout the world of the void he did not shake it.

Ive already told you that something without time or space Can't be finite and it is described as infinity nothingness which took way out of context.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaking, creating, destroying spaceless, timeless void dimension is unquantifiable. The only thing you can do is powerscale from people who cannot do the same.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Nothingness can't be shaken That means Show condraict Itself.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: Please read my previous statement. His power was felt throughout the world of the void he did not shake it.

Show state it was shaken.If it was power felt on world then i would have believe u(Though infinite energy can fill infinite) I need creators word for this one.Let me see if my twitter friend get answer from toshian or not.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
    ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat
    alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
    ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I didn't know that, I thought they were actually referring to everything that is Earth lol

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi Galaxy Buster I would say Goku is, not quite Universal. However Beerus is universal in my opinion

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Beast_mode999

@galactic_1000 said:

@beast_mode999: Nothingness can't be shaken That means Show condraict Itself.

You realize you can't shake Space either right? Yet you see it happen in comics.

Ill concede if you can answer this question with a Yes.

If something is void of time or space, is it finite? The show blatantly says its is Infinite nothingness. There are both real world scenarios and statements from the anime explaining what the world of Void is.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By alextheboss

@beast_mode999: But isn't the person who said he was shaking the whole world of void Krillin? I'm not sure how Krillin would measure that, lol.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: It was actually Elder Kai. The camera was just focused on Krillin for whatever reason.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

db feats always getting downplayed

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@standardized: shaking nothingness isn't a calculable feat. and if you really wanted to use math infinite nothing is still nothing, so Goku shook nothing, lol. and this isn't something the writers were trying to use to show Goku can shake infinity, it was just there to hype his return, nothing more.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@standardized: shaking nothingness isn't a calculable feat. and if you really wanted to use math infinite nothing is still nothing, so Goku shook nothing, lol. and this isn't something the writers were trying to use to show Goku can shake infinity, it was just there to hype his return, nothing more.

You can shake nothing? That's a bit contradictory right?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@standardized: That's what I'm saying. Using something that makes no sense as a feat makes no sense.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar said:

Who is he above that is a legit universe buster? Zeno is the only one in the series as of now, and the GoD are also possible universe busters, but we don't know for 100%. And we don't know if Goku is even above the GoD either.

THANK YOU

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No that feats were clearly shown to present power difference between Goku/Jiren and rest of the combatants. I wouldn't be suprised if that was in Akiras script aswell.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

No that feats were clearly shown to present power difference between Goku/Jiren and rest of the combatants. I wouldn't be suprised if that was in Akiras script aswell.

Ya, it was meant to hype of Jiren and Goku's power compared to the other fighters. I'm talking about trying to use it to calc his strength against other verses.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Ya, it was meant to hype of Jiren and Goku's power compared to the other fighters. I'm talking about trying to use it to calc his strength against other verses.

What do u mean? Its universal level feat and Jirens best at the moment, why wouldn't it be used against other verses. And theres nothing to calc about it. They shook either universe sized or infinite sized with no space and time dimension depending how u look at it which puts them either on universal level or at 4D level.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

What do u mean? Its universal level feat and Jirens best at the moment, why wouldn't it be used against other verses.

I don't see how it is universal. How would they even know it was shaking the whole void if the void is infinite? All we know was it was shaking more than the ring. The entire space around them was also shaking. And even if they could shake the whole dimension, that doesn't automatically mean they can destroy it. And this feat isn't really any better than Goku and Beerus sending shockwaves across the universe.

And theres nothing to calc about it. They shook either universe sized or infinite sized with no space and time dimension depending how u look at it which puts them either on universal level or at 4D level.

I guess this can be backed up by Jiren's power transcending time. For me I would say that means anyone who has a time stoppage attack can be countered by Jiren.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

I don't see how it is universal. How would they even know it was shaking the whole void if the void is infinite? All we know was it was shaking more than the ring.

I was thinking the same after seeing this statement for the first time but after Goku got the exact same one its quite evident its a showing of their power presented by creators not just empty hyperbole. But you are right, whole dimension wasn't shown on screen so you can argue that both those showings one after another are hyperboles.

The entire space around them was also shaking. And even if they could shake the whole dimension, that doesn't automatically mean they can destroy it.

And i never said that showings enables them to destroy it but those are still feats on universal scale. It would be impossible for galaxy buster to replicate such power imo.

And this feat isn't really any better than Goku and Beerus sending shockwaves across the universe.

Yeah kinda and both Jiren and Goku are GoDs level either equal or slightly above it. But i believe Gokus feat in the anime was outlier and blown way out of the water by Toei. Manga representation of that feat was way more consistent with no skaking or tearing apart the universe but their force being felt throughout it instead.

I guess this can be backed up by Jiren's power transcending time. For me I would say that means anyone who has a time stoppage attack can be countered by Jiren.

After rethinking it today i believe it was just another ki > hax situation aswell. Toei writers are really wierd with Hits abilities, how is that cage any diffrent than normal time stop, they could explain it somehow atleast.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gaoron

@alextheboss: Oh and as for how can they effect something that is infinite question. Its whenever they meant infinite as of universe infinite or infinite as of concept beyond one universe. It depends on whenever you believe that our universe is infinite or finite in size and what are creators beliefs on that matter. If they meant infinite as ours theorized infite universe then its a feat on universal scale/level, if they meant infinite beyond our theorized finite universe then only explanation would be them having power above 3D concept or them having (lol) omniversal power. I personaly believe first option that World of Void is just universe sized dimension which is the most likely safe low-end option until proven otherwise in later episodes or manga.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Beast_mode999

Honestly all we know is that Jiren set shock waves throughout and infinite dimension and that he overpowered hit's time cage and was the previously stated to Super pass time by an Angel (A being who is familiar and possesses time manipulation on a Universal Scale.)

Both pretty impressive feats but I'm honestly not going to spend anymore time debating this.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.