Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Dragon Ball Super Offical Power Scale?

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DottiestMoon

Recently there's leaks of this card pack called " Dragon Ball Super Warriors Sticker Wafers Z -Mightiest Warriors Assemble!- . One of the intentions of the card pack is to scale the order of power between character from DBS from their recent appearance.

Link: https://twitter.com/MsDBZbabe/status/991114453637894144

This is what Herms had to say about it:

So according to these cards (clearly the most canon of canon) the pecking order for the latter portion of Super goes like this:

UI Goku, Jiren

SSB Vegetto

Merged Zamasu, SSBE Vegeta

GoD Toppo

Kefla

SSB Goku

Golden Freeza

SSR Goku Black

Spirit Sword Trunks

SSG Goku

Gohan

Subjectively I think Trunk's card is referring to simply Super Saiyan Rage Trunks as the Kanjis are the same as the DB Heroes card that was translated as "Super Saiyan Rage/Anger", rather the card referring him with the spirit sword. Not to mention I don't notice the sword being enlarged, despite that the scaling seems near fair. And should by now kill some arguments such as Kefla being God of Destruction tier, being above FT Vegito or being on pair if not stronger than SSBE Vegeta/GoD Toppo. Fused Zamasu is also stronger than I thought with Gohan being weaker than I thought too. I might come back with more accurate translation later. But for the meantime make of that what you will.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@dottiestmoon: I actually agree with the order. Also seems legit. We just have to wait and see where Beerus fits into the list lmao.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DottiestMoon

@jooosh1996 said:

@dottiestmoon: I actually agree with the order. Also seems legit. We just have to wait and see where Beerus fits into the list lmao.

As long your agree that Trunks Card is not actual with the Spirit Sword as Herms is claiming, then it's fair. If I buy the card pack with a question mark on beerus card, I'll be very disappointed and want my money back.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
    deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Nice, just as I thought it would be honestly.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's how I see it aswell tbh (manga differs a lot obviously)

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is so good of a scale and it is how I used to see it as well.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By marvelfan1992

Where do you guys think KKx20 SSB Goku would fall in this list? Above Kefla and under/even with Vegeta?

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wish they show where kkx20 ssb Goku would fit otherthan that this is legit one.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By silvanus

Pretty much agreeable. In fact quite in line with my thoughts. Beerus is still a question though. Also, Hit and Dyspo are missing.

Avatar image for gokublack123760
    Gokublack123760

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does that mean that hit is weaker than gohan?

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this is probably future trunks arc vegito then a current blue vegito may be stronger than UI Goku or Jiren.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bllsht list lol, and nothing official about it, not part of the series. kefla 2 alone stomps sss j blue vegito lol. forget about that fodder merged samusa xd.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DottiestMoon

@shenron007: Kefla would actually be fodder to Blue Vegito or Fused Zamasu. I can't tell if you're trying to make a serious claim here. You do realize Jiren whom was said to used more power than ever before including even having the strongest ki felt by Vegeta when more suppress, was being pushed by SSBKK and SSBE Vegeta forcing him to power up several times. She doesn't alone surpass them and with common sense neither does Kale and Caulifla compare to Goku or Vegeta hence a weaker fusion. Fused Zamasu when mutated was rival to Vegito anyways. Kefla is closer to SSBKK prior to zenkais if anything especially when she just surpassed it acrooding to picoolo

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprisingly accurate

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think these are the same cards with the Zeno omnipotent card or infinite power.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accurate, unless that's current Vegito, because then UI would be more than the multiplied power of Vegeta and Goku, multiplied by SSB, which it isn't.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No 17.

Owned 17 fans/wankers

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: No Dyspo, Beerus, other god of destructions, aniliza or andeiod 18 included so the list is major bllsht non canon and better be ignored.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

@scotchbear said:

No 17.

Owned 17 fans/wankers

Yah.. not really. Hit, Dyspo, and others aren't on there either. Some obviously just weren't included. Unless you're trying to say Hit is beneath Gohan and SSJG Goku which would be completely inaccurate. For Beerus, 17, and Dyspo as well.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scotchbear: No Dyspo, Beerus, other god of destructions, aniliza or andeiod 18 included so the list is major bllsht non canon and better be ignored.

@scotchbear said:

No 17.

Owned 17 fans/wankers

Yah.. not really. Hit, Dyspo, and others aren't on there either. Some obviously just weren't included. Unless you're trying to say Hit is beneath Gohan and SSJG Goku which would be completely inaccurate. For Beerus, 17, and Dyspo as well.

Beerus is there... I just guess some didn't took the time to read it really...

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk how official this is, but surprised Vegito isn't =/> MUI Goku and Jiren and Gohan being SSG Goku. Although if current SSG Goku is stronger than SSB Goku at the beginning of the arc, than it's all still good.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Shenron007

@rukelnikovftw: there is no power level at beerus card, but a question marks. So this is a meaningless list. TS is just good at misleading.

Trask10100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I can tell here, this numbers all seem to be relatively subjective. While the order is mostly consistent, the scale between them is not. For instance, why would Vegito be a mere few hundred points difference from SSB Goku and Vegeta? Plus as pointed out, some of the scaling between fighters seem strange. Anilaza should be much higher on this scale and 17 is being low balled quite a bit here. Despite his inability to defeat the strongest foes, 17 was still able to hold his own with SSB level fighters and beyond.

I agree MOSTLY with the order, but this order seems mostly for fun. Even if we do take this as gospel, the numbers themselves shouldn't be considered accurate given the level of power between fighters (particularly the Fusions) should be much higher. And just a personal note, is it just a coincidence that only the main fighters are "over 9000"? Perhaps this was their way of having fun with it. As for the order itself, I think it's accurate for the most part, though the Anilaza case seems to be the biggest outlier (unless it's considered that 17 was able to injure him and break his power, thus the lower number). Otherwise, a fun list overall, but only something we could use as a light reference, not a direct one.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That looks pretty bad

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would exchange Kefla(if they mean peak SSJ2 Berserk and not just SSJ1 Berserk) with SSBE Vegeta and the latter with Toppo(aka Kefla together with Merged Zamasu, then directly below that RBE Vegeta and Toppo on Kefla's position), other than that looks the list ok but is sure as hell not canon by any means.

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
    SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merged Zamasu is weaker than beginning of TOP heavily suppressed Jiren. Statements say so. He falls below Kefla who pushed 2nd awakened UI Goku past his limits and forced him to adapt. And she was still more powerful he was just almost untouchable and had crazy reaction time. Vegeta and toppo are above Merged Zamasu as well probably. I’d say kefla > Toppo <=> SSB Evolution Vegeta. You could argue Kefla > VB from future Trunks arc as well. Not saying I agree with how strong they wrote her but it is what it is.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
    SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: Beerus’ reaction from seeing Jiren vs sensing Merged Zamasu. And the supreme mai saying he’s the strongest for they’ve fought this far even though he was heavily heavily suppressed. And the fact that he could blink away a SSBKKX20 Spirit bomb but a weaker goku with SSBKKX10 was able to damage Merged Zamasu and even overpower him with help from the others (yes Merged Zamasu was suppressed but Jiren is too and his showings were way more impressive). Suppressed Jiren > MZ. Kefla > suppressed Jiren and UI from the one hour special. She almost defeated a stronger goku with UI the second time even while he kept on adapting and getting stronger. Clearly she still hadn’t the advantage from a raw power perspective. She’s above Merged Zamasu. Although putting a nunber on how much stronger she is, is something I don’t know. They’ve never given any indication of how much stronger they got. But if goku in SSG is somewhat on par with a much stronger hit than we’ve ever seen it’s a lot. Seeing that kefla might have actually surpassed Vegito from the future trunks arc.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this list is non canon until we prove otherwise.

Psy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao the list went from pretty agreeable to absolutely non-canon until proven pretty quickly. xD

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would exchange Kefla(if they mean peak SSJ2 Berserk and not just SSJ1 Berserk) with SSBE Vegeta and the latter with Toppo(aka Kefla together with Merged Zamasu, then directly below that RBE Vegeta and Toppo on Kefla's position), other than that looks the list ok but is sure as hell not canon by any means.

Agreed.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MorbusGrav

@itachus17 said:

Agreed.

I second that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.