Current gohan vs future trunks

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
#1 Edited by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins I say trunks because Trunks>gohan he is Still below a fusion like Supreme God Zamasu.Trunks without the Spirit Sword could fight against an Enraged Supreme God Zamasu defensively in Episode 66 and outright f***ed his physical body up after getting the Spirit Sword.No way in hell is Gohan standing up to this.

#2 Edited by lettsplay10 (20588 posts) - - Show Bio

trunks because of better feats

#3 Posted by LeonardoTMNT (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Trunks as of now

#4 Posted by Helloman (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

Trunks wins.

Avatar image for legendarysaiyan
#5 Posted by Legendarysaiyan (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Trunks is still quite a bit above Gohan. I don't see Gohan holding his own against a enraged Merged Zamasu, much less doing the same damage Trunks was able to do with his spirit sword. Trunks was on the level of SSJB Goku and a bit below SSJB Vegeta before the spirit sword, and I just don't see Gohan matching him.

#6 Posted by DJudgment (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Trunks now, Gohan after Tournament of Power

#7 Edited by AlexTheBoss (9601 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by RukelnikovFTW (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@legendarysaiyan: Since when was SSB Goku below Vegeta?

I guess he means for like that one chapter between Vegeta beating down Black, and Goku overpowering merged Zamasu, ofc, Vegeta was never stronger, but for that 1 episode it looked like he was.

#9 Posted by AlexTheBoss (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: Ya people are just over exaggerating Vegeta's cool moment. It's like when they said he was stronger than Goku because of how he beat up Golden Frieza.

#10 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know man,the scaling was extremely convoluted in the black arc,particularly the fights Trunks was in.I don't think the gap between them is too large honestly

#11 Posted by AlexTheBoss (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

@aimless: Ya I agree. Though I will give Trunks the edge as of now due to his sword and him being more ruthless.

Avatar image for dragonvegeta123
#12 Edited by Dragonvegeta123 (328 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by AlexTheBoss (9601 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonvegeta123: I agree Trunks is more skilled, but Gohan is smarter, maybe not at fighting though.

#14 Posted by MainJP (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

Trunks now, Gohan after Tournament of Power

#15 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO Gohan STILL has the most potential, but Trunks would win for now. I don't think that will still be the case after the tournament.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.