Crazy idea about the Wish to bring back all the Erased universes

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#1 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

So we pretty much all know that whoever wins will use the super dragon balls to wish back all the universes erased by Zen-oh; but, what if the wish indirectly brings back universe 13-18. Think about it, if the wish is to "bring back all the universes erased by Zen-oh" then there is a good chance 13-18 might be restored indirectly.

#2 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9583 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by CallMeBlast (1478 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea i could see that.

#4 Posted by RedHoodHunts (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@midnightdragon18: That is quite plausible, I could see it happening if the writers are smart enough to see the opportunity for more content to develop into future arcs.

#5 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@midnightdragon18: This has already been proposed many times in multiple threads. Yeah, I think its possible, but somehow I also think this theory may be giving AT too much credit.

#6 Posted by flashback0180 (4351 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a nice idea , probably will find characters stonger than jiren and anglea

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
#7 Posted by NemesisReloaded (1169 posts) - - Show Bio

@midnightdragon18:

If the wish is to bring back the Universes, I'm hoping its not just 13 - 18. I'm also hoping that its Future Universes 1 - 12 (with present day universes 13 - 18 brought back, the dragon may not bring back those same universes in the future), and the return of Zamasu.

#8 Posted by TheDeathstar (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Possible.

#9 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

That might happen, provided they don't get too technical with the wish and say something like "please restore the universes that Zeno erased during the ToP".

#10 Posted by MetalJimmor (4546 posts) - - Show Bio

An interesting issue with this wish though. Zen-Oh hosted this whole tournament to erase the universes. Do we really expect he'll just allow them to return? That would make the entire tournament pointless from his perspective.

#11 Posted by jashugan (586 posts) - - Show Bio

that would be really dumb

#12 Edited by MainJP (2098 posts) - - Show Bio

What's stopping Zen-Oh from just erasing them again including the universe who made the wish? Bringing them back won't raise their mortal level.

#13 Posted by Galactic_1000 (3353 posts) - - Show Bio

What would happen if frieza wished to become More powerful than zeno?

#14 Posted by DJudgment (323 posts) - - Show Bio

There's plenty possibilities we could get ! It's a good theory, we could also get the return of everything and everyone destroyed in U7, return of evil Buu, Cell and co, even Bardock & Raditz ? Planet Vegeta ?

Then every villain we've ever had from episode 1 to now ? Along with other universes that were previously erased.

#15 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9583 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9583 posts) - - Show Bio

@djudgment: that's only if u7 loses, which is probably not got gonna happen.

#17 Posted by jplaya2023 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@metaljimmor: zen oh is just a kid, they could tell him they could do another tournament and he will be happy

#18 Posted by silvanus (214 posts) - - Show Bio

@metaljimmor:

During exhibition match, didn't Bergamo made Zeno agree not erase universes if he wins? I don't remember exactly what he said. Convincing Zeno won't be much of an issue. But it will make the tournament pointless and Grand Priest may not be liking that idea.

#19 Edited by DJudgment (323 posts) - - Show Bio

@midnightdragon18 said:

@djudgment: that's only if u7 loses, which is probably not got gonna happen.

I could actually see U7 losing and the wish coming from Jiren to bring back all that was erased & destroyed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.